- I am seeking a fulfilling position that will utilize my 30+ years of IT/Computer experience to direct IT assets now and in the future to optimize company goals and objectives.
- Managed expedient and excellent support for small professional companies such as law/accounting firms, engineering services companies, low volume manufacturing companies.
- Managed IT support for clients including user management, desktop deployment/support, server management, software implementations, support and maintenance, and network management. Design and implementation of cloud - based backup and disaster recovery.
- Managed deployments of Hyper-V virtualized server environments utilizing Confidential technologies to create better DR and faster more secure data access.
- Ensured Cloud services migrations/deployments for Email, VoIP, CRM, ERP, and Disaster Recovery completed on time with satisfied end users.
- Created remote workplaces utilizing cloud services (O365, Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, SharePoint) together with remote access technologies like RDS, VPN, and TeamViewer to allow employees to be productive from home.
IT DIRECTOR SKILLS:
- Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Applications, Computing, Platforms, Scalability, Services
- Migrating Existing Workloads into Cloud Systems
- Microsoft Office 365 Design and Implementation
- Optimizing User Experiences
- Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Optimizing Website Performance
- Information Architecture
- Information Design
- IT Optimization
- IT Security
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Leadership, Team Building, Logical Thinking, Problem Solving
IT Systems Skills: Hardware (Desktops, Servers, Printers, Scanners, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Access Points)
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Office 365 - Develop, Secure, Implement, Maintain, Manage, Support HTML, CSS, SEO, WordPress, FTP, SSL s Remote Technologies (Terminal Server, Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, VNC, VPN)
Networks LAN, WAN, WiFi, Bluetooth: Switches, Modems, Routers, Firewalls, Access Points, Cabling - Install, Maintain, and Manage
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP - Install, Maintain, and Manage Servers (HP, Dell, Windows Server - NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
HyperV Virtual Machines: Install, Maintain, and Manage, Create, Deployment, and Manage Active Directory, Design and Implement Server/Data Backup and Recovery Plan, Operating Systems (Windows NT, 95, 98, 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10), SharePoint Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Management, Attention to Detail, Strong Technical and Interpersonal Communication, Self-Motivated, Self-Starting
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Responsible for upgrades and management of entire telecom / data network infrastructure for 30+ offices including international locations.
- Duties included desktop support and server administration of Exchange, SQL, IIS, FTP, VPN, SSL s, while also maintaining internet security for corporate and field offices.
- Merited for saving over $50,000 annually by restructuring hardware leases and consolidating wireless / telecom service contracts.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Responsible for administering Windows NT servers, Exchange Server, Proxy Server, Cisco Router, IIS, web site management and maintenance, deployment of MS Office upgrades along with regular hardware and software upgrades.
- Duties also include network and server installations, network administration, internet access, WAN and VPN implementations along with supporting all hardware & software related issues for Information Technology Consulting.
- This includes deploying Y2K compliant accounting software and server systems based on Great Plains Dynamics accounting systems.
Confidential, Lake Orion, MI
- Duties included interfacing with schools, parks & recreation departments and municipalities to help design and implement new parks and playgrounds.
- Develop specifications for playground bid packets and created design binders to assist Landscape Architects in the creation of playgrounds and playscapes.
- Assisted manufacturer in testing of new play equipment.
- Responsible for setting up LAN and Y2K compliant sales software.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
Sales and Marketing
- Duties included cold calls, sales packet mailing and assembly, lead callbacks, account calls and order taking.
- Marketing responsibilities included aiding with the design of the trade show display, designing and producing flyers, mailers and sales packets.
- Aided with network administration and maintenance.
Confidential, East Lansing, MI
Assistant General Manager
- Set-up computer based accounting system to reduce turn around time on financial reporting.
- Revised and updated employee program, developed fifteen-week management development program.
- Managed nightclub re-modeling and new theme deployment which generated increased sales month over month & year over year.
- Responsibilities included creating and managing advertising pieces and marketing programs, register programming, maintaining and upgrading office computers, product ordering, inventories, scheduling, assisting with bookkeeping and Manager on Duty shifts.