IT professional with more than ten years of experience in (information communication technology), Network, Network Security and system administration, Skilled at operating in wide range of platforms, Capable of resolving complex software & hardware issues, Self - starter Capable of looking at new areas and taking responsibility for the development of business.
WAN Technologies: Default, Static and Dynamic routing, link stat, distance victor, hybrid protocols such, RIP, OSPF EIGRP,BGP,Frame Relay, ISDN, P2P, VPN, IP Modems, pint to play modems.
Infrastructure Service: DC,EDC,CDC,DHCP,DNS,DFS,NLB,SDS,FTP,VSFPT,IIS, File Server, Print Server, LinuxOS
Network Management: SNMPv2,3, SSHv2,3, Telnet, ICMP, SSL,AAA,RADIUS,SSHv2,VACL,Port Security
LAN Technologies: VLAN,VXVLAN,STP,VTP,DTP,VoIP,VVID,PVLAN, Storm Control, 802.1x, RADIUS, Ether Channel
Network Monitoring: Nagios XI,Nagios Core, Nagvis, CACTI, Ntop, Wireshark, Solar Winds, NMC, Spiceworks, NMAP,NETCAT,LANSPY.
Clouding System: CITRIX, VMware vSphere., Network Functions Virtualization NFV
Wireless Tech: Bridge, Transparent, Access point mode indoor and outdoor access point (Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz) 802.11 a/b/g/n/”WPAv3” wireless standards. bay direction and omni-directional antennas, Wireless controllers
Firewalls: Confidential, Checkpoint, Sonicwall, Cyberoam, PFSENS, IPCUP, INDIAN,BARRACUDA.
IP Telephony: VoIP, BPX,/ISDN/ DIGIAM,SIP phones, Call manager Express. Open Sours SIP server.
Comm. Protocols: ARP, Wi-Fi, WiMax, 3G
Data Center: Cabling, ducting, Cable Manager and Patch panel installation, Network and Server Rack installation.
Tools: SYSLOG, CSM, HPSM, Tera Term, Pumpkin, SDM, DMZ, NetScan, LANSPY,TFTPs, Cisco Works, IXIA, Spirent
Confidential, Virginia falls church
- Planning, designing, implementation, testing documentation, System and Network infrastructure
- Management plan, control plan, Data plan, Most focus is on confidentiality, integrity, authentication, authorization, availability, non-repudiation, Layer two and three Security such as DHCP starvation, ARP spoofing, MAC flooding, and so on so forth,
- Network Security, 802.1x, RADIUS Server, Network monitory system SNMP v2,3 with all features,
- Wireless authentication base, avoiding channel conflicting. Securing WEB encryption, MITM, man in the middle attacks DOS, DDOS such as ARP poisoning or ARP spoofing so on so forth. Microsoft and Linux OS, Security state by assessing missing security updates and less-secure security settings within Microsoft, Windows and Linux components such as Internet
- Explorer, IIS web server, and products Microsoft SQL Server, windows and Linux users and share drive permissions, NFS, Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC), so on so forth, configuration and maintenance of Cisco Router, Catalyst Switches and Firewalls such as Confidential 5505, PFSENS, BARRACUDA, Advance Wireless Controller configuration and maintenance such as URUBA,HP B-SMS 702 series, Switching and data engineering
- Implementing VLANs, VXVLAN, DHCP starvation, MAC or ARP Spoofing, VTP, UDLD, “CDP, LLDP” and configuring and maintaining multi VLAN environment and inter-VLAN routing on Fast-Ethernet channel, Network Segmentation-application migrations for enterprise Private Data Firewall and data behind Confidential 5505, Configured Object Grouping
- Protocol Handling and Code up gradation on Confidential Firewalls, Implementation and maintained intrusion detection/ prevention (IDS/IPS) system to protect enterprise network and sensitive corporate data. For Fine-tuning of TCP and UDP enabled IDS/IPS signatures in Firewall, Configuration the access-list rules, network object-service group based on well-known port the port i.e. FTP/SFTP, SSH, HTTPS/HTTPS (SSL), Negotiate VPN tunnels using IPSec encryption standards and also configured and implemented site-to-site VPN, Remote VPN, Configured and monitored Firewall logging, DMZ’s and related security policies
- Responsible for service request tickets generated by the helpdesk in all phases such as troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, patches, fixes, and all around technical support
- Configuration of ACL/VACL in Cisco 3750G, 2960 series Confidential firewall for Internet Access requests for servers in LAN and DMZ and also for special user requests as authorized by management
Network and Systems Administrator
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Installation, configuration, and maintained of network LAN and WAN Routing and Switching Infrastructure such as VTP Pruning, DHCP, Private VLAN ACL, Port Security, VPN, STP, VTP, Ether channel AAA local and remote database (Microsoft RADIUS Server) 802.1x Wire and wireless
- Implemented, and maintained Mission Critical Enterprise Services to include Active Directory DNS,DFS,WSUS Microsoft exchange Server
- Provided and technical leadership to the Network Operation Center (NOC) and Systems Support Helpdesk.
- Deployed and supported Tanberg VTC solution.
- Documented and delegated the staging, termination, upgrading and testing of all Network device cabling and end-point network communication
Senior IT Specialist
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Implemented Layer Two and Layer Three Network Infrastructure 802.1x, RADIUS server, layer two and layer three load balancing using Etherchannel features. HSRP, GLBP, Routers RIP EIGRP Static and dynamic NAT,PAT,ACL/ Switch port security, Firewalls, Management plan, Control plan, Date plan with Confidential, Sonic Wall, Checkpoint, PFSENS, Syberoom, INDIAN, ipfire IPCUP. Packet filtering, state full packet filtering, proxy with URL filters, Data center designing.
- Implemented domain and mail solutions using Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Exchange server 2010.
- Implemented VoIP System and PBX.
- Installation and configuration Of LAN /VXVLAN/WLAN /Private VLAN / PAN,SAN with IPS I IDS.
- Implemented Network monitoring system using Nagios xi, Lynis.
- CACTI, WIRESHARK, NTOP 5.0.1., Solar Winds.
- Established Secure VPN over IPSEC between main and sub offices.( SSL and IPSEC VPN )
- Implemented WSUS,NLB,RADIUS,DNS,DHCP, Active directory, VMware vSphere.
- Developed IT policy.
- Implemented Video Teleconferencing system Plus MOC and Auto QOS.
Network and Systems Administrator
- Implemented domain and email solutions using Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Exchange server 2003.IIS,DNS,
- Secured the network using Sonic Wall firewall and SSL VPN (Secure Sockets Layer-Virtual Private Network) products.
- Segmented network into VLAN’s and DMZ.
- Build full disaster recovery site and offside backup.
- Installation and configuration of Rack 42U, Patch panel, WiFi Indoor and outdoor.
- Installation of Panasonic PBX system 24 ports and 48 Port .
- Weekly and monthly report