Goal - oriented professional with ability to consistently deliver outstanding results, leading to increased productivity and cost savings. Driven and organized with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail orientation, able to plan and oversee multiple projects from inception to successful conclusion.
- Windows Servers, Windows 7/10, Quest Migration Tools, NetBackup, VMWare ESX, Microsoft Lync 2010/2013, Clearswift Secure Email, Pure Storage, EMC Isilon/VNX Infoblox, Rubrik, DFS,
- Backup Solutions, Microsoft Exchange Servers, Bloomberg, Symantec Enterprise Vault, Efax, Equitrac Follow You Printing, IBM BigFix, Shavlik,
- Mobile Devices, Switches, Firewalls, Ironport, PGP, Email Archiving solutions
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
- Migrated over 800 users from Exchange 5 in hybrid Environment
- Managed and supported infoblox appliances for DNS and DHCP services globally
- Managed and supported on-prem Air-watch MDM solution company wide.
- Designed, Deployed and Managed WebEx Meeting and conferencing for all users in company.
- Deploy Symantec SEPM and ATP security appliances for antivirus prevention
- Manage VM Infrastructure deployments such as servers, and virtual desktops, template management
Senior Infrastructure Consultant (Team Lead)
- Responsible for Resource Allocation
- Deployed Follow You printing company wide
- Managed multiple projects during a massive office move.
- Architected and Deployed Enterprise Vault 11/12
- Manage and support Lync 2013
- Manage VM Infrastructure across multiple data centers along with templates.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships in order to negotiate better pricing on IT hardware.
- Manage Americas Messaging Environment, Exchange 2010, Mimecast and Cisco Ironports
- Active Directory Management
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Senior System Engineer Consultant
- Manage Multiple ESX Servers
- Maintain and support Exchange 2010 Environment and Support Exchange 2013 at Confidential
- Support Lync 2010/2013 Environments
- Office 365 Migration
- Manage the relationships with numerous vendors to ensure successful deployments and ongoing product support. Influence product development to help meet the needs of our business.
- Air-watch MDM cloud based
- Mobile Support
- Support Multiple Applications such as Geneva, Eze, Microstrategy
- Monthly Patching of all servers in Data Centers
- Provide 24/7 Support as needed to the Executive Management.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Messaging Infrastructure Lead
- Manage 2 Engineers in Windows Group
- Build Out Exchange Design/Migration Plan
- Oversee current messaging infrastructure in other companies acquired by York
- Manage Server consolidation and user migration to updated hardware.
- Key Point Architect for all M&A
Confidential, NYC, NY
Windows Server Group Lead Engineer
- Manage 3 Helpdesk employees
- Build Processes for Helpdesk Group
- Build VM Servers used for continuing growth.
- Build, configure and manage multiple ESX servers
- Exchange 2007/2010 infrastructure,
- Built and configured exchange 2010 CAS Arrays and DAG groups for exchange environment between two active sites.
- Managed 2400 user migration from . Configured Role Based Access Control for offshore teams.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
Lead Microsoft Exchange Migration Consultant
- Built and configured over 20 Servers running windows 2003 R2
- Migrate 6500 users from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2007
- Configured BES 5.0 server for key executives
- Deployed Trend Micro Officescan and Scan Mail to Mail Servers and other Servers
- Developed detailed installation manual for each exchange server role
- Configured Optimal Storage for mailboxes.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Senior Lead Windows/Exchange Manager
- Manage 2 employees in windows/messaging Team
- Support over 300 servers in multiple data centers
- Design and support multiple Exchange clusters across multiple sites to efficiently utilize physical servers saving company over $750k
- Redesign optimal storage sizes for mailbox stores to perform efficient backups and fast recovery
- Support email community of over 12k users
- Develop documentation software for all the server builds and configurations.
- Utilize Remedy for all of the tickets and change control
- Support IronPort and PGP infrastructure to encrypt classified messages and users computers.
Confidential, Mahwah, NJ
Technical Consultant IT/Professional Services
- Worked with clients on developing IVR solutions to fit the company’s needs
- Virtualized over 300 servers using VMware cluster saving company $1.3 million on new hardware.
- Daily interactions with front-line Support Engineers to provide technical action plans for, or take ownership of cases that require a Tier 3 resolution.
- Built Redundant Software Change & Configuration Management software for company to store documents and development code.
- Built SAN environment for development team to be used with VMware Servers.
- Documented and created Operational Manuals for Client environments to be followed by technical groups.
- Created Standard Operating Procedures for day to day operations
Confidential, Leonia, NJ
Contractor (Messaging Lead Engineer/Project Manager)
- Built 20 Exchange/Blackberry servers, with several DMZ, OWA, frontend, backend and connector servers back to the legacy Lotus Notes System in a high-availability clustered environment.
- Migrated 3500 users from Lotus Notes to Exchange 2003 utilizing Quest Migration Tools
- Maintained and Audited the Email Compliance Systems as part of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirement.
- Participated in monthly strategy meetings with other team leads, designed to drive the future of company technology needs.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Windows Engineer
- Administered 12 Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 servers in 4 sites for the North Eastern region. Configured Connector for Lotus notes to communicate with other divisional office running Lotus Notes
- Built and configured Windows 2003 Servers and Active Directory.
- Implemented and Administered Blackberry Servers 4.0 companywide.
- Created Change Management Approval Process.
- Provided tier 3 support to the night shift help desk personnel.
- Created Disaster Recovery Protocols.