Technical professional with more than 10 years of experience with Telecommunication Technologies and Call center Infrastructure and operations, a team player with proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget is looking to obtain a position as a Telecom/ Call Center Specialist with an organization that will support professional development and offer long - term growth potential.
- Media Gateways System and Session Manager SIP and H.323 Confidential CMS and AES Cisco AS5400, Oracle SBC VDNs, Vectors, Skills
- ISDN PRI/BRI/T1/E1/DS1/DS3/SIP Confidential Aura 7.0 and earlier versions
- Installation/upgrade and migration of various TN circuit packs, media modules, servers, gateways communication manager, platform, CMS and AES Stations/Agents, designer reports, CMS Supervisor Microsoft office suite Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint
- Visio Good Understanding of ITIL foundation (Change Management, Incident Management Good understanding of networking concepts.
- Good Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Confidential One-X, ASA, and NICE recording
- Strong knowledge of ESS/LSP
NOC voice engineer
- Manage the voice infrastructure in the Confidential /unified communication domain and her roles and responsibilities are primarily working with current incidents/problems and complicated system impact issues, support enterprise wide VoIP infrastructure and associated hardware & software, including Confidential IP-PBXs, legacy PBX systems, call management systems, Aura & ESNA voicemail, soft-phones, automatic call distribution and interactive voice response systems. Technical skills are in areas of VOIP, TCP/IP Internetworking, TDMoIP, and IP/PBX Trunking in Confidential environment.
- In my present I am also accountable for supporting and delivering availability by supporting all incidents with the efforts of assessing risk, coordinating resolution with Confidential NOC’s engineering partners, and delivering assigned incidents/problems.
- In her domain she also coordinates with Application/Technology Stewards on estimation and prioritization of work as needed, and cooperatively identify development plan tasks and action item creation.
- To ensure maximum possible service availability and performance
- To provision customer network services on core equipment
- To provide support services for Engineering and other technical teams
- Design and implement Contact center solution Voice & Data for Confidential .
- Document and upgrade current Confidential TDM/IP premise based Confidential solution to premise based Aura 7 solution. Work with Service Delivery Managers to troubleshoot any escalated cases that come in during business day.
- Help team to understand GT’s current topology so (Networks) can provide the necessary backbone to support new gear and provide quality voice and data to end user. Responsible for administration of current systems from a BAU perspective.
- Support Oracle SBC’s, LYNC Mediation Servers, and Office 365 voicemail system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Access and Lync).
- Create system documentation for BAU support.
- Worked on Confidential solution to migrate current PBX Lync environment to the new Confidential solution.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Managed end to end project deployment including planning requirement gathering, installation and support. Worked on Confidential S series servers, DL360, AES R610, 911 Solution deployment, Confidential Aura, Confidential 5.2.1, 6.2 and 6.3 upgrades, SES, System and Session manager TN circuit pack and Gateway Firmware and platform upgrades.
- Worked on Call center vectors, vdns, skills and Announcements, AAR, ARS, Dial Plan, Network region, Route pattern, Partition table, coverage paths, holiday table, SIP and IP trunking. Work on opening change controls using Confidential internal tools such as ECM and ITSM. Worked on Cisco AS5400, ObjectTel, Wireshark packet capture and analysis, Provision, CMS, Sal gateway, ESS/LSP
- Worked on various installs including 911 gateway solution, ASM and SMGR and Cisco AS5400
- Phone Failover testing with ObjectTel and Network Region
- Worked on various upgrades and Migration of CM, CMS and AES
- Worked on projects for onboarding agents to the serving site PBX
- Worked on various H.323 and SIP phone installs and troubleshooting.
- Worked on various call center programming including VDNs, vectors, announcements, hunt, holiday table, call flow, Dial Plans
- Worked for Confidential Health check team to provide a holistic analysis of possible misconfiguration, as well as software and firmware incompatibilities that may cause the Confidential Communication manager system to function below its designed capacity. This is done via scripts that run basic commands to examine installed circuit packs and Media for hardware/firmware builds communication manager version and circuit pack information, Ethernet port settings, firewall settings and basic traffic analysis.
- Worked on different Confidential servers (S8800,S8700, S8710, S8720, S8730, IP Office) and Media gateways (G700, G350, G450, G650 etc.)
- Worked as an Implementation Engineer for Software Release management team.
- Software Release Management provides a solution for the proactive identification and implementation of product updates that are announced for Confidential ’s IP Telephony application. Product updates include product correction notices (PCNs), software updates and firmware update.
- Installation and up gradation of various Confidential products like Media Servers (S8300 series, S8500 series and S8700 series), Media Gateways (g700, g250, g350 and g450), Media Modules (VOIP, Analog Boards and DS1 Boards) and TN Packs (CLAN, IPSI, MEDPRO, CROSSFIRE and VAL Boards).
- Basic knowledge of upgrading Confidential adjuncts like Modular Messaging, Audix patches etc
- Basic configuration of TN Circuit Packs and Media Gateways (H.323 and H.248)
- Troubleshooting and Root cause analysis within SLA.
- Performing Reboots of various messaging systems remotely (MAS, MSS, Intuity & LX Audix).
- Worked in the internal Process team initiatives, operational excellence initiatives, audits, quality checks, process training, Lean Six sigma projects, Score/dash board creation, MOP and KM articles, Reports, technical documentation.
- Tools like Remedy, Maestro, wireshark, MST traces.
- Managing, recommending and scheduling upgrades for the customer system, depending upon their network configuration and system requirements.
- Core Strength includes Installation, configuration, administration, monitoring and service support of IP Telephony System (standalone and multi-site solutions for clients in USA), Designing and Remote Implementation of Confidential Media Servers/Gateway, programming of Confidential Communication Manager Software as per Client requirement, Creation of Dial plan/Cor/Cos/Partition Tables/Route Pattern/Trunk Group/Hunt Group/Vdn/Vector for IP Telephony Clients
Senior Voice Administrator
- Primarily responsible for Design, maintenance and Remote Implementation of Confidential Media Servers and Media Gateways, programming of Confidential Communication Manager. ( Confidential Definity G3R), Confidential S8700, S8500 Operation / Maintenance- level 3 support and Escalation head in the team.
- Implementing standalone and multi-site Confidential IP Telephony Solution for North American customers as well as ISDN DCS/QSIG Tie link and IP Trunking between Confidential Systems.
- Providing implementation Support for Confidential Communication Manager Integration with the Adjuncts like IVR, PDS, CMS, CTI, Modular Messaging, Intuity Audix, Intuity Audix LX and CDR.
- Performing system Health Check, system upgrade and Firmware upgrade.
- Understanding and analyzing the business requirement of the customer and accordingly, translating it into the technical format.
- Executing all phases of project delivery including implementation and handoff.
- Maintaining e-Project Management system to track projects assigned by the Resource Scheduler and report/charge time spent on the project.
- Experience in serving as a strategic advisor and technical consultant to the customer.
- Support internal customers at with a large (10000 +) phone environment (TDM/IP) and defining the process and policies for Voice communication services for multiple location.
- Customization / Providing value added services to extensions
- Creation of COR, COS, Route Patterns, Trunk and hunt groups, VDN, Vectors, Partition Tables
- Installation and Configuration of the EPN’s.
- Training, Evaluation and validation of team members as well as the Induction training of IMSG (Infrastructure Managed Services Group) teams.
- Coordination with different vendors.
- Administration and Maintenance of Voicemail system
- Man Management - and Inventory Management - Maintaining Optimum use of man and materials.
- Experience in handling customer issues and to resolve problem to ensure overall customer satisfaction.