IT support professional with over 7 years of on - site support. Managed clients email accounts, user accounts, domain, network configurations and vendor support. Worked with teams on O365 migrations from physical to virtual. Setup new servers and assigned roles. Military veteran that received 32 weeks of IT training. Efficiently handle my time to be able to support 4 to 5 clients per day. Harnessed relations with client POC to create open lines of communication for support. Emergency POC and after-hours support.
KEY SKILLS: Server management, backup and recovery, O365 management & migrations, Connectwise, Labtech, Kaseya, Watchguard, VMware, Hyper - V, AutoCAD, VOIP phone systems, Printer/Copier configurations, IT Glue, Sharepoint, Traveling Consultant, IT POC
OTHER SKILLS Quickbooks, Sheppard Staff, Intermedia, Practice Advantage, Timeslips, Adobe In-Design, MS Office, VPN, ACT, Needles, Shadowprotect
- Worked as the network administrator for 7 clients.
- Installed, configured, and managed Ubiquiti WiFi setup for all 7 clients.
- Worked on O365 migrations from physical to virtual.
- Assisted in migrating client’s applications to cloud based solution
- OS33. Setup every piece of new equipment for clients including printers, workstations, firewalls, VOIP Phones along with applications.
- Went on monthly client visits to check in and see if any issues have arisen and addressed on-site.
- Held QBRs with clients and assisted in getting documentation together to show the client what work was done, things that need to be addressed and future goals.
- Implemented GPOs and PowerShell scripts to automate processes for clients and assisted in management.
- Used Kaseya to remotely manage PCs and push out scripts.
- Documented time in ConnectWise for work done with clients and used BizDox to keep track of configurations and credentials.
- Weekly on-site visits enabling check-in and support for users.
- Managed projects for new server setups, office moves, and O365 migrations.
- Assisted in transitioning clients to O365 by creating the users and setting up new email profiles on computer and phones. Setup new workstations, Sonicwalls and various printers.
- Vendor POC for software, copiers, and ISPs. Configured backups and helped recovery files when necessary.
- Malware & virus removal including cryptolocker.
- Utilized Connectwise for time management and Labtech for remote assistance.
- Configured Group policies.
- Managed Sharepoint users and library access.
- Remote helpdesk that quickly moved up to IT specialist and on-site support.
- Helped create helpdesk SOP for various tasks including password resets, new workstation setups, Outlook configurations, and software setup.
- Used Kaseya to remotely monitor clients servers and workstations.
- Assisted end-users with any IT related task they required.
- On-call schedule including weekend work. Citrix server support and setup for new users and workstations.
- SPAM filtering support.
- Malware cleanup and recovery.
- Tier 1 support for small issues for military personnel regarding CAC password resets.
- Helped users navigate the Confidential menu and provided account management. Issued secret clearance.