- An effective communicator with strong written, verbal listening, interpersonal and presentation skills, which enhances my Programming and Process skills.
- Able to establish priorities, manage time productively, and perform under pressure with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and follow projects through completion.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Highly reliable self - starter; can be counted on to complete assignments.
- Proven competence in working with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to implement innovative solutions to address a wide variety of Process and Support challenges.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Manufacturing -Preventive Maintenance -Wonderware, Ignition
- PLC Programming -Safety Training (SCADA)
- Computer assisted -Administration (Planning) -Opto 22 Snap Pac
- Maintenance System -Process Tuning -FactoryTalk Panelview
- (CAMS) -Computer Numerical (HMI)
- System Applications Control (CNC) -VB NET, TCP/IP
- Processing (SAP) -SQL, C#, .NET -Visual Studio
- RSLogix 500 -RSLinx Gateway -RSLogix 5000
- RSWorx (Devicenet) -Allen Bradley OPC Server -ControlLogix
- SLC-5/04,05 -PLC-5 -MicroLogix
- Siemens Programming
Confidential, WINSTON-SALEM, NC
- SUPERVISION OF ELECTRICAL CONTROLS INSTALLATIONS
- ASSIST IN DEBUG OF INSTALLATION
Confidential, CORNING, NY
- TROUBLESHOOTING AND PRODUCTION SUPPORT OF ROCKWELL AUTOMATION PLC SYSTEMS.
- TROUBLESHOOTING OF FANUC ROBOTIC SYSTEMS.
Confidential, Dearborn, Mi
- Production Support for Automotive Robotic and Servo Systems.
- Support for Beckhoff and Siemens PLC Control Systems.
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
- Engineering Development Center Prototype Testing.
- Development of Micrologix 1500 for Machine Reliability Testing.
Confidential, ROCHESTER, NY
PROCESS CONTROL TECH
- Responsible for troubleshooting repair and upgrade of SLC 5/04 systems.
- Troubleshooting of Devicenet and Remote I/O.
- Generation of HMI programs and documentation.
- Maintenance and upgrade of Plant network (RSLogix 500,RSLogix 5000, RSLinx, RSWorx)
- RSLogix programming, generating I/O requirements.
- Installed Allen Bradley Servo systems coupled with Ultra series Drives on Devicenet.
- Installed Allen Bradley Powerflex 4, 40 and 400 Drives on Devicenet.
- Maintenance of Automated Sheeting lines.
- Presently on project team to acquire and install SCADA data network.
- Safety Training: Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Pinch Points, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Fire, Chemicals.
- Coordinated Machine Maintenance Job Scheduling, using CAMS.
- Developed Maintenance Programs to Safe Quality Foods (SQF) Standards.
- Used Systems Applications Processing (SAP) to optimize Process.
Confidential, Penfield, NY
Process Control Systems Technician
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of modern Confidential .
- Software maintenance and upgrade to CNC systems.
- Electromechanical repair of CNC systems.
Confidential, Macedon, NY
Automated Equipment Mechanic
- Responsible for Electromechanical repair of Process Line.
- Data acquisition hardware and software (SCADA)...
- Documentation of Machine repairs and Preventive Maintenance.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
Automotive Control Systems Technician
- Responsible for Electromechanical repair of Confidential test cell.
- Setup of Confidential for data acquisition hardware and software.
- Documentation and analysis of test data for Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulation compliance.