After completing my computer software degree, started my career as a software engineer, and get the opportunity to develop, design, architect enterprise & internet scale software applications. Lead software development team and teams. Lead software architecture for the enterprises in the capacity of Enterprise Architect. Helping clients in Cloud adoption, moving from monolith to API/Microservice based architecture. Strong experience leading Software Development team(s) involved in designing and implementing new systems, as well as improving existing systems. Rich experience successfully leading multi - million-dollar software development initiatives and working at the strategy level for the leadership team.
- Agile Software Development . Technology strategy, governance and adoption. Project, Program and People Management. Distributed Team Management.
- Product Design, Enterprise Architecture, Domain Driven Design, building enterprise scale distributed systems, Cloud Native & Hybrid Application Architecture, Micro-services & messaging based application architecture and cross platform mobile app design/architecture.
- Object Oriented Design, Analysis and Programming, SOLID. Version Control Systems, Test Driven Development(TDD), Continues Integration & Delivery(CI&CD). C#, Node, Angular, SQL, NoSQL, Azure(IaaS, PaaS, SaaS),Azure Machine Learning,Cosmos DB,Service Bus,IoT Hub,Azure Sphere), Block Chain(In retail business for managing supply chain), AWS, CDNs, Content Management Systems, BI tools, Big D Confidential, and various tools & technologies.
Enterprise Cloud Architect- Azure
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Leading Cloud Migration (MS Azure) of Enterprise Apps (350+ Applications). This is an Over $100M initiative. Provided strategy, roadmap and plan for this initiative, based it on 6R (Re-hosting, Re-platforming, Re-Architecture, Re-Purchase, Retire and Retain) principles. Responsible for bridging gaps between business, Software engineering, network, support and leadership teams across the enterprise. Guiding, mentoring application architects, involved in architecture & design, and helping project & program managers in planning activities & day to day execution.
- Leading Design & Architecture of REST API based Retail platform. This REST API based Retail Platform is based on the same concept as Uber 's Ride Share Platform. This platform consists of D Confidential Layer, API Layer, API management Layer and a Developer Portal. We are utilizing tools like, .NET, Azure, Cosmos DB, Azure PostgreSQL, Azure Radis Cache, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hub, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Sphere, Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), C#, NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, New Relic, and Splunk.
- Driving engineering strategy, and standards for the Enterprise IT group and utilizing tools such as Lean IX, Technopedia, ServiceNow, New Relic, Ansible etc. Provided Process Design for CI/CD implementation in Micro-services & containerized (Azure Kubernetes Services) environment, and supervising implementation.
Product Architect & Dev Manager
- As Part of the Product Design Team, provided technical design, architecture of the cloud(Azure) version of the product, performed design reviews prepared of other architects. This product suite is being used by Kiewit and various clients of In Eight to manage multi-million-dollar ($200M+) construction projects.
- Responsible for planning including capacity/budget planning.Communicating project status, project risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones, and recent releases to Product and engineering leadership. Also had the responsibility of hiring & grooming software developers, and managing team members to support their work, career growth, and their overall fulfillment.
- We developed this product based on technologies & tools such as Visual Studio 2017/2015, ASP.NET Core 2.0, VSTS (source code and CI/CD), Confluence, ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework 6.0, Web API (OD Confidential based), C# 6.0, .NET Framework 4.5.1, SQL Server 2017, Angular, SPA, OAuth 2.0, Azure, Microsoft Dynamic 365,Xamarin,and Hockey App.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked with Chief Product Manager, Product Owner, Client Partners, and Application Development teams, and provided platform strategy and Technology Roadmap, Technical design and architecture for the platform. Lead development of the platform services and apps.
- Helped technology adoption for the product group, and was responsible for managing technology vendors, evaluating technologies, reviewing/building POCs and preparing SOWs for vendors.
- We developed this platform on based on tools & technologies such as Visual Studio 2017,ASP.NET Core,Visual Studio 2015, Studio Core, VSTS(Source Control and CI/CD), Confluence, ASP.Net, MVC, HTML 5.0, Entity Framework 6.0, Web API 2.0, C# 6.0, .NET Framework 4.5.1, SQL Server 2017,AngularJS,Node,Neo4J, Cypher, SPA, SignalR, OAuth 2.0, and MS AZURE
Principle TPM -Architecture & Management
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
- Lead a multi-million dollar program for development of a multi-lingual content management system for Dell.com.This system is being used for creating product content pages for all products & accessories of Dell.com.The new system is helping Content Operation team save around 30% of the operation cost as compare to the old system.
- Successfully, lead a program to integrate Adobe Experience Manager(AEM), Adobe DAM(Digital Asset Management System) & scene 7 for Dell.com.This implementation is working as the digital asset(image,video and document) platform for entire Dell.com as well as marketing group and agencies(third-party marketing vendors) who are helping Confidential Technologies in marketing Confidential products on eCommerce Portals,such as Deals2buy.com, CNET.com etc..This implementation,helping Confidential Commerce Services Group save millions of dollars towards integration and maintenance cost.Considering program scope and dependency on the various teams of Dell.com, managed this project in SAFe(Scaled Agile Framework) and use CA Clarity PPM to manage program and portfolio details.
- Technologies and tools used for various apps and services- Adobe- AEM6.2, Adobe DAM,Akamai,ASP. Net MVC 5.0, HTML 5.0, Entity Framework 6.0, REST API, C#, .NET framework 4.5.1,Angular, Node, Visual Studio 2015,SQL Server 2014,TFS, TeamCity, Octopus, Microsoft FAST, SharePoint 2010, MS Azure, Hadoop and Elastic (NoSQL) .
Software Development Lead
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Worked closely with VP Products, Product Owner, business teams and clients on requirement gathering, technical design & product design.
- Lead the development of the product from inception to version 3.0 of the product.Provided d Confidential base design for various products in the product line and helped transition my team and other teams of the org unit from waterfall to agile/SCRUM.
- Developed many modules of the Product in various.NET technologies such as C#, asp.net MVC, Entity Framework and SQL Server.We used various Microsoft and other technologies and tools for the product such as C#, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, HTML 5.0, WCF 4.0, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, Windows Services, TFS 2012, Visual Studio 2012, GMC-Print, Strong Mail Email, and AWS.
Software Development Lead /Technical Manager
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Performed system study of Confidential 's legacy Financial Risk management Application.And provided the detailed proposal for the new application, including high-level technical design, resources requirement & Cost Estimation.
- This was a fix-bid project with the budget over $5M.Helped build the offshore & onsite teams for this engagement from the ground up.
- Lead design & development of this application and supervised day-to-day software development effort.And coded reporting module of the application c#,ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- And used technologies & tools like: .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, ASP.net, C#, WCF, MS SQL Server 2005, MS Project and Team Foundation Server.
Software Development Lead
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Lead design and development of new version of GRE online Testing software system.
- Developed reporting module of the system in C# and ASP.NET.