- UNIX systems administrator on AIX, RHEL .
- Windows Server 2012 administration including IIS.
- ITIL: Break fix, Remedy ITSM, problem management, change management.
- Clustering with VCS, PowerHA and HACMP.
- Cisco UCS.
- Server virtualization using vSphere, ESX/ESXi.
- Disaster recovery (system, storage and application). Extensive work with multiple groups during crisis situations.
- Shell scripting
- Systems documentation for both hardware and software systems.
- Microsoft Office 2016 suite of programs.
- Demonstrable communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent customer service skills.
Confidential, Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Systems administration of RHEL web servers for RCC - C portal, Jira/SVN servers.
- Administration of IAVA, STIG/POA&M/DRE, ASI for the Web Development group.
Confidential, Freeport, PA
Lead Infrastructure Operations Analyst
- UNIX systems administration on Linux, AIX and Confidential systems.
- Break/fix on OS configuration and file systems.
- Clustering and virtualization experience using VMware, VCS, vSphere and ESX software.
- Heavy customer service and coordination with technical people from all facets of server systems, as well as end users.
Infrastructure Operations Analyst
- Implemented software change and release rollout on mid-range UNIX ( Confidential, AIX), Linux and Windows platforms.
- Substantial troubleshooting and administration tasks on these operating systems as well as work with Oracle, Sybase and MySQL database systems.
- Extensive interfacing with end users and stake holders at all levels.
- Drove deployment of software and updates.
Confidential, Morgantown, WV
- Specified, installed and configured openSUSE Linux v.11 on a Dell server.
- Configured Samba server and backup service for networked PC’s.
- Specified & installed new PC workstations and upgraded software base.
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
UNIX Systems Administrator
- Administered 3 networks comprising 600+ nodes for Confidential, telecom and development networks.
- Successfully prepared Sun servers (hardware & software) for change to Confidential.
- These machines included entire Confidential line through E10k.
Confidential, Titusville, FL
Network Systems Engineer
- Provided UNIX systems administration on entire Sun server line, including OS, Sun Cluster 3.0 and Sunray.
- System builds, extensive troubleshooting and customer support, disaster recovery, system maintenance, pre- and post- sales engineering.
- Provided on-site and remote support for academic, government and business-sector customers.
- Deployment of software and hardware systems to military, academic and private sector customers. Administrator for in-house server facility of NT and UNIX servers for “five nines” up-time.
- Extensive use of CA software in NOC operations.