- An accomplished, results - oriented professional with extensive experience in creating and managing, information technology, security, compliance, assurance, forming professional relationships with business unit leaders and key stakeholders.
- Possesses a proven track record of consistently establishing cost-saving initiatives and displays a firm grasp of all aspects of ITIL asset management and protection, including physical security.
- Adept at utilizing broad based skills to enable easy collaboration among varying facets, creating a more operationally efficient, secure, and synergistic organizations.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/08 AS/400 AIX 5.3 HP/UX 11.11
Anti-Virus: McAfee Active Virus Scan Symantec Virus Scan
Email: Exchange (server/client) 2003/2007 SMTP IMAP POP
Databases / Ticket systems: Oracle Microsoft SQL 2005 Sybase Access
Languages: VI Opal HTML AS400/CL
Communications: Hummingbird/Exceed 10 RDC
Console Management: iLO HP and Dell HP/OVO 9.1 VM Ware 7.0 Client Access/AS400 PGP
Backup Utilities: EMC Networker Quest Recovery Manager
- Maintained HP ProLiant DL580 and 380 Server series
- Memory, Hard drive, HBA, and SPI install and configuration with Configure iLO on HP Proliant Server.
- Setup iLO using HP Lights-Out Online Configuration utility.
- Configured NIC Teaming for Windows on HP Proliant Server.
- Updated Server firmware using HP Service Pack.
- Setup and Configured iLO using HP Lights-Out Configuration Utility.
- We facilitated Plate Spin Job creation and migration tasks.
- Installed SNMP in Windows 2003 & 2008
- Performed Disk mirroring, with HP Array Configuration utility.
- Document creation and Share point management.
Consulting Wintel Support Engineer
- Handled tier 2 calls escalated from the Technology Service Center and provided 7X24 support for the server environment.
- Preformed QA process of Window servers and run book documentation for new devices delivered to the environment.
- Coordinated server installations, racking and moving of devices as well as performed server maintenance, upgrades and modifications.
- Developed and maintained service availability metrics and statistics.
- Monitored, troubleshoot and supported all messaging across the enterprise to include MQ, Exchange, SMTP gateways and connectors.
- Preformed disaster recovery of critical end user data and/or operating systems.
- EMC Networker 7.x deployment, configure and support.
Senior Systems Administrator
- Managed VM ware QA and Dev environment
- Supported an extensive production and test environments (200+ servers)
- Lead in the design of a virtual Windows deployment server
- Supported SCRUM methodology in utilizing software deployment.
Senior IS Technical Analyst
- Maintained calendar, date objects, Remedy Change Management with Robot Scheduler 9.0.
- Performed seamless scheduling upgrades from Dollar universe 5.0 to 5.1.2
- Upgraded Help Systems Robot scheduler 8.0 to 9.0 with no disruption to end-users and to critical business processes that relied on these servers.
- Configured and maintained open system scheduling tools
- Configured multiple test labs for newly released programs and backup recovery.
- Documented corporate scheduling topology, procedures, and disaster recovery plan.
- Supported event-monitoring upgrade. Created node groups, users and pushed