- Over 14 years of professional IT Experience, including 5 years of proven experience at delivering Big Data solutions on the Microsoft’s Cloud Computing platform (Azure).
- Plan solution architecture to create cloud based Azure big data solutions (Data Pipelines) using Azure services and components. Build Big Data Solutions to Acquire, Prepare, Process, Predict, Visualize Data Insights using services like Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage(BLOB), Azure Data Lakes, Apache Spark Clusters, HD insights clusters, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake Analytics(U - sql), Power BI, Azure Machine Learning using Python/R languages
- Experience in designing Physical, Logical, and Business data models in Azure Big data environment as well as traditional MSBI tools (SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Hands on experience in writing SQL on SQL Server, Hive, U-SQL, Spark SQL, PL/SQL, Pyspark.
- Experience in data movement, processing of Structured, Semi-structured, Unstructured data streams.
- Extensive experience in development of Business Reports/Visualization using SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI Visualization, Excel, Tableau.
- Experience in Programming Scope Scripts using C# and SQL in Microsoft’s Big Data Cosmos
- Experience in Implementing projects using Agile Methodology
- Experience in working with Version Control Tools Azure Dev ops, Git, Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in understanding/modifying Machine Learning models in Python/Scala/R, adding features, integrating models to pipeline.
- The Manufacturing, Supply Chain (MSC) organization at Microsoft is responsible for the end-to-end physical and digital supply chains for all of Microsoft’s hardware and software products including Surface, Surface Hub, Surface Book, HoloLens, Xbox One & Kinect, Phones, PC Hardware, Accessories, Games, Windows, Office and other hardware and packaged products.
- Define future-state BI and Reporting capabilities for the Global Supply Chain, focusing on standardization and consistency across different product categories, segments & geographies.
- Own the big data processing pipelines that curate terabytes of Windows telemetry from systems such as Windows Update, WICABOT to generate unified streams for consumption by Data Scientists for analysis and insights.
- One consumer is a Business Process Model, which is derived from both CS3 (which deals with Microsoft Software) and DES (which deals with Microsoft Devices and Entertainment Systems) models.
- This Business process helps to get information about incidents related to Xbox, Surface, Devices and Software logged though Phone, Chat and helps business users to identify cost incurred, revenue generated, status of incidents and major issues in these devices which are impacting the business
- WP Store project is focused around data mining and analytics system for Windows group.
- The team will be responsible for data analytics around Application Marketplace for the data produced through App development and certification, usage pattern, in app purchases, popularity, reviews and ratings.
- MS Windows Store Analytics team will be accountable for development, testing, maintenance and support for Windows Store Insight portal. This portal is the gateway for stakeholders to look into the statistics of developer and download of windows store applications.
- Our team gets raw data from various big data sources, transforms that data into meaningful statistics/reports and projects it back on portal as an analysis.
- This analysis is consumed by other portal for customers to review their performance on daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Portal is created using ASP.NET and WCF with SQL Server as backend.