- Excellent troubleshooting skills, analyzing data from different sources and situations to come up with solutions to complex problems.
- Quick in resolving IT tickets and keeping the customer updated on progress.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to track and prioritize several tasks and work on deadlines.
- Consummate professional, calm under crisis and able to work with executive and employee technology users.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in installing, configuring, updating and upgrading software + hardware.
- Articulate communicator, both oral and in writing, with strong attention to detail.
- Engaging trainer conducting classroom and one - on-one technical training for end users and IT staff.
- Active Directory 2010 Administration & Group Policy Management
- Server Security Hardening
- Shared Drive Access - NAS
- Windows Server 2008 r2, 2012 r2
- MDM - Mobile Iron
- Lync 2010 & 2013 User Admin.
- SCCM 2012 Tools
- Cisco Unified CM & Unity Connect
- PowerShell Scripts - AD & Exchange
- Exchange Server 2007-2010 Mgmt.
- SharePoint 2010 server builds/admin.
- MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OWA and Project
- Lync and Lotus Notes
- Visual Basic 5
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Endpoint
- BitLocker Encryption
- Call-Tracking Tools: Service Now, HEAT / Remedy, Track-it, Spiceworks
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Basic Cisco switches, routers & Firewall appliance
- Windows 95, XP, NT, 2000, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10.
- MAC OSX
- IOS & Android
- Desktop and Laptops: Dell, HP, IBM/Lenovo
- Dell servers iPad, iPhone
- Ricoh and Canon Multi-Function Printers
- Routers and Switches
- Wireless Access Points
System Support Analyst
- Respond to help desk referred trouble tickets; provide for or assist in providing end users support for network software, operating system, hardware and peripheral equipment, and troubleshoot as necessary. Ensure that all IS problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Escalate all “out of scope” issues to proper IS departments or vendors in a timely manner following company procedures. Complete any activities, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
- Install, troubleshoot and diagnose software/hardware issues with Windows desktops and laptops, iOS tablets and smartphones, printers, various medical devices and networking equipment.
- Monitor and report on any security violations related to the unwarranted access to corporate data.
- Regular regional travel required, and availability beyond standard business hours to address mission critical issues that may affect patient care.
- Work with corporate IS teams and coordinate vendors in the planning and installation of desktop computer hardware, mobile device hardware, software, printer repairs, cabling for local area networks, and other IS projects.
- Manages the integration of startup and relocated facilities to the corporate network infrastructure.
- Participate independently or with a team performing equipment upgrades or decommissioning and recycling of obsolete devices.
- Help build team spirit by assisting other staff members and promoting a positive workplace.
- Maintain records and documentation related to network nodes, network equipment, data cabling and location of equipment and software revisions.
- Participate in relevant information sharing activities and maintain awareness of the rapidly changing environment.
- Execute relevant preventative maintenance and maintain company IS procedures relating to disaster recovery and backup systems or circuits, and ensure specific devices are correctly connected to battery backup or power. Create, maintain and update disaster recovery procedures when changes in hardware or applications occur.
- Recognize potential areas where policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed.
- Completed an infrastructure update (cabling, ports, servers, switches, phone services), migrating users onto new network utilizing Cat 6 and managed switches.
- Created a proper WAN from 3 separate IP schemas which did not communicate with each other, to one where each site could easily communicate, share printer services and phone system, greatly reducing dependence on remote desktop.
- Served as Lead Project Manager on upgrade of 2012r2 server virtualization.
- Completed phone infrastructure update, switching to a cloud-based PBX saving close to $2k per month.
- Implemented a new IP addressing schema as the previous techs had three IP schemas.
- Conducted a major clean-up and restructuring of Active Directory. Designed the SOP and follow that procedure when provisioning new hires and terminations. Created group policies to assist with adhering to HIPAA compliance.
- Managed Exchange 2013 server, mailbox creation, group creation, etc.
- Created and implemented an onsite backup system.
- Created a system imaging process using AOEMI Backupper.
- Implemented new VMware print server and switched users to the new printer scheme.
- Installed new backup server with Server 2012 r2 OS and Backup Exec 2015 to implement disk-to-disk and tape library. Designed the backup schedule and notifications to comply with corporate policies.
- Maintained Cisco switches and troubleshot LAN/WAN connectivity as well as smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with other IT functions.
- Installs, operates, manages, and maintains hardware and/or software, including administrator and service accounts, maintenance of system documentation, tuning system performance, backup/recovery, and other planned configuration changes.
- Utilized PowerShell to pull information from Active Directory as well as Exchange. Utilized Spiceworks for inventory information and management.
- Provided complete desktop support to end users as well as troubleshooting, advising on corporate IT policies and procedures while periodically acting as an HR liaison.
- Supported the set-up of phones and computers for a new location that was being acquired by the company. Ensure that all IS problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.