- More than 20 years in the IT industry with experience in systems administration, development and structured programming design and Object - oriented programming in Management Information Systems.
- Experience in full life cycle development from design through implementation and maintenance.
- Fifteen(15) years plus of progressive professional experience in Documentum Systems administration/developer, implementation, system architecture, sizing and performance, support and development, and SDLC.
- Seven(7) years of Captiva InputAccel Development/Administration experience
- Five (5) years in Oracle Administration, application, support and development.
- Experience in Oracle, SQL Server and Informix database administration and data warehousing, Windows, Unix network and system administration.
- Highly proficient in Oracle RDBMS, performance tuning, backup and recovery and PL/SQL.
Software: Documentum 7.2, 6.5SP2, 6.7SP1, 4i, 5i, EDMS98, InputAccel 6.x and 5.x, Dispatcher 6.x,Captiva Capture 7.1, xCP 2.1, Captiva 7.5
Databases: Oracle 11g, 10g, V9i, V8i, V8.0, V7.3, EDMS98, Informix, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008R2Tools: J2EE/Java, Spring Framework 4, Spring MVC, C#, SOAP, XML, VBA, Docbasic, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, Struts, XML, XSL, XSLT, DHTML, HTML, C/C++, Visual Studio 2008/2010, Awk, DQL, API, Visual Basic V6.0, Designer/2000, Developer/2000, Oracle Forms, Reports, and Graphics, PL/SQL, Pro*C/C++, MDL, Perl, and BaaN IV, Citrix MetaFrame, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, NetBeans, Visual Studio 2012 C#. Net 3.5 and 4.0
Op. Systems: .: AIX 1.6, HP-UX B.11.00, Solaris 8 & 9(Unix), Windows NT V4.0, Windows 2000 & XP, Windows 98/95, Windows for Workgroups V3.11, SunOS V5.6, SCO Unix, CLIX OS (Unix), Novell NetWare V4.x and V3.x, AOS/VS, and MS-DOS, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, Lunix
Web Servers: IIS, Websphere 6.x,7.x,8.x, Weblogic 8.1, Tomcat, JBOSS 5.x
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
InFracstructure Analyst/Captiva Developer
- Responsible in Captiva application support, development and deployment for Captiva 7.5 releases.
- Responsible in the architectural design, analysis and implementation of Captiva 7.5
- Assisted in the modification of C# .Net4.5 codes for Completion 7.5, Worflow and document types of StateFarm business lines(Claims, Auto, Fire, Insurance, and others).
- Developed Image Viewer using C# codes in Visual Studio 2012 for reviewing of documents and pages after scanning task
- Created custom codes in C#.Net on to retrieve data from SQL database and convert to excel spreadsheets.
- Created workflow Captiva Designer7.5 on CorporatePDFCreation, CorpContractAdmin that captures bar code and creates PDF.
- Applied necessary patches to Captiva 7.5 in lower environments(Forest B, Forest A, Pre-Prod).
- Responsible for documentation, regression testing, performance, tuning and upgrade of Captiva IA Servers 7.1 to version 7.5
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. Documentum Administrator-Developer/Sr. Captiva InputAccel Developer
- Responsible in the application support and development, and delivering Documentum deployments and releases.
- Responsible in developing java code to interface with Tibco process, workflows, TBO and webservices(DFS) and query process required by ELIS1.
- Perform Documentum installation, upgrades, sizing, tuning and performance, and scheduling of jobs and other utilities (DQL/API, DA, DAB, WDK, Webtop,DTS, BPS, BPM, Process Builder, Forms Builder) on DEV, QA, SIT and PROD
- Review and redesign Documentum architecture. Troubleshoot and provide technical support for Production and other lower environments.
- Responsible for configuration and design for High Availability Production environment and migration.
- Developed DFC codes for server maintenance, create custom jobs, cron jobs, and shell scripting.
- Developed and designed ACL security policies and procedures.
- Reponsible for content server performance testing, tuning, version upgrade and server patch.
- Provide technical maintenance support for Content servers, index server and monitor NAS volumes.
- Perform index server tuning performance and XPlore sizing tool and audit records.
- Developed and maintained ELIS Documentum system documentation.
- Developed DFC codes to export images and metadata to file shared for decommission of ELIS1
- Developed new process workflow in 7.1 for ELIS1. Installed and configured Captiva Capture System 7.1.
- Developed digitize workflow process for ELIS1 implementation using the Capture Workflow Designer 6.5.
- Identify and implement the IA components to be used for the workflow process based on complex business requirements and time schedules. Familiar with Input Server 6.5 and its components (Multi Directory Watch, Image Converter(image and non-image as Evidence), Image Enhancement, NuanceOCR, Auto Annotation, Advanced Documentum Export, Process Developer, CaptureFlow Designer and other components.
- Integrated/configured Dispatcher 6.5 components in the digitize workflow (Classification, Classification Edit, Recognition and Validation).Creates/codes on HPA, and Free Form templates indexes for OCR on I-94 and I-20 Confidential forms.
- Create custom scripts in C#(.Net Framework) required by the process. Coordinates/works closely with Business Analyst/Tester during unit testing and meeting all the requirements.
- Install and build IA Server on DEV, FQT, SIT and Trng and configure SIT1/SIT2 into Scale Server environment. Support O&M group for any technical solutions related to system issues.
- Perform configuration of Scale Server to IA Servers in SAT, OMT and PROD for High Availability requirement on a SQL database mirroring environment.
- Apply necessary patches in IA. Upgraded InputAccel and Dispatcher from 6.5 to version 6.5 SP2.
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Responsible in the migration, integration, application support and development, and delivering Documentum deployments and releases.
- Perform installation, upgrades, sizing, tuning and performance, and scheduling of jobs and other documentum utilities (DQL/API, DA, DAB, WDK, Webtop,DTS, BPS, BPM, FAST) on DEV, QA, and PROD.
- Currently working in the QA and UAT to provide volume, stress unit and development integration testing.
- Responsible for the maintenance, support, and development of imaging software solutions including Kofax, Captiva, and IBML.
- Provide troubleshooting techniques and skills to resolve issues or provide analysis in the development team. Install and configure imaging software and develop ipp scripts on the IA Captiva servers.
- Provide imaging administration and support for different lines of business (DMS, CLD, and WLD).
- Provide Quality assurance controls for monitoring purposes. Work closely with Release Management, Project Management and Architecture.
Confidential. Oklahoma City, OK
Captiva Administrator/Documentum Administrator-Developer
- Perform architectural design, application support and Java development for Documentum 6.5 SP2 versions Content Management and Input Accel Captiva system.
- Completed Accounts Payable Invoice scanning system and Documentum infrastructure buildup on (DEV/QA/PROD).
- Built prototype for Billboard application using TaskSpace 6.5 by integrating the forms components and process workflow.
- Performed installation, configuration, upgrades, sizing, migration, performance tuning for Confidential 's Documentum environment.
- Responsible in creating Java codes for TBO, SBO using DFC. Responsible in the installation Documentum components version 6.5 SP2 - Content Server, Fast Index server, DFS, DFC, Forms Builder, Process Builder, Composer, TaskSpace, DA, Webtop, TaskSpace, Import Manager, Retention Policy and Web Server(Apache 6.0).
- Created custom types and security model needed by AP applications in documentum.
- Worked on Documentum web services using DFS 6.5 SP2 for import services.
- Worked on workflow and customization of Webtop required by the project.
- Installs and configures IA Captiva Server and workstations 6.0 SP1 and VirtualReScan 4.2(Kofax) for AP system.
- Perform simulation, testing, validation of IA Captiva system components on Dev and QA before deploying to Prod based on business requirements.
- Creates Captiva IPP process scripts for Accounts Payable (DEV/QA/PROD) using Process Developer. Maintains Billboard system using Dispatcher modules: Classification, classification edit, Recognition, Validation, and Dispatcher Manager.
- Use VBA scripting to code custom business rules for validation and indexing.
- Performs server license configuration and report generation for IA Server. Upgrade VRS 4.2 to 4.5 version for advance clarity and auto rotation.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. Documentum Administrator/Consultant
- Perform system administration, analysis, programming and support for ECM infrastructure on Documentum 5.3 and 6.5SP1 versions.
- Provide technical support and architectural design reviews.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve all Documentum and Oracle database issues and problems.
- Create/modify shell scripts, cron jobs, DFC programming in Java, API, and DQL statements required by the system.
- Responsible to complete on LDAP configuration, implementation and documentations. Evaluates present environment configuration (DEV, QA, PTE, PROD) and recommends standard EMC system and design.
- Perform migration, integration, application support and development, and delivering Documentum deployments and releases.
- Perform installation, upgrades, sizing, tuning and performance, and scheduling of jobs and other documentum utilities (DQL/API, DA, DAB, WDK, Webtop, DTS, BPS, BPM, FAST, and Documentum Archive Services for Reports).
- Create file stores and custom types and allocates storage capacity for SAN and NAS. Mount new filestore available for NAS Unix for repository’s data storage. Responsible for autosys backup for all repository of 5.3 SP3 and 6.5 in all environments.
- Created UNIX scripts and cron jobs for monitoring and alert systems for content servers and databases. FAST Index server setup and configuration on the UNIX environment.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Sr. Documentum Administrator/Consultant
- Provides technical support to Confidential documentum projects on different hosts in with more than 50 docbases.
- Provides architectural design reviews and recommends documentum products/services as per the company's requirements.
- Responsible in the technical design, programming, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible in applying the Day Light Saving Time (DST) patches in Sun Solaris environment on DEV, QA, and PROD.
- Assign to Confidential projects on TRaPA, Angel, MORCS and L&C.
- Provide support for SiteCaching Services (Source and Target) and responsible for applying sitecache patches.
- Responsible in the migration of Content Server 5.2.5 to 5.3 SP2 components and make sure the WebSphere application and Oracle version are on the correct stack as recommended by Documentum (EMC).
- Perform system performance, administration, and oracle related issues affecting the docbases in production. Create shell scripts, cron jobs, DFC programs, API, and DQL statements required by the system.
Confidential, Murray Hill, NJ
Lead Documentum Administrator/Consultant
- Perform system administration, analysis, programming and support for ECM infrastructure.
- Responsible in building the Documentum 5.3 SP2 components on DEV, QA, and Production.
- Completed LDAP and Single Sign-on configurations using Microsoft active directory.
- Responsible in building ECM infrastructure, system performance of the environments and load balancing and failover, and migration
- Installed the following software 5.3 SP2 components: Content Server and repository creation, WDK (DA, WP), Site Caching Services Business Process Services (Outbound and InBound).
- Responsible in building workflow, lifecycle and web publishing administration for ECM.
- Create Docbasic programs and interfaces using DMCL and DFC, awk programs, DQL, API programs.
- Perform daily monitoring of admin jobs in DA.
- Currently building production components on the latest Documentum 5.3 SP2.
- Upgraded SiteCache Source and Target from SP1 to SP3.
- Completed the Documentum infrastructure of Confidential - Confidential ECM Portal Project.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Senior Documentum Administrator/IT Operation Infrastructure Support
- Perform system administration, analysis and support of Documentum system environments (Development, QA/PTE, and Production) and perform as an Application DBA.
- Perform docbase creation, docbase upgrades (ver.4.2.1, 4.2.6 and 5.2) and webcache (ver. 4.3.1 source and target) and migrations to oracle farm (Dev, QA, Prod).
- Responsible in the installation of WDK 5.2.5 applications (DA, WebPublisher and Webtop) and configure environment variables in weblogic and documentum.
- Responsible in load balance and fail-over of production MedBill and participates in the on-going Hartsource project. Assign as primary to handle projects in HartSource DM, Claim MedBill EOR Attachments, Premium Audit F/E Imaging, and M/M Non-Proprietary eSubmission. Secondary assignments are as follows: Claims Phase I(EDMS COA), EDM Claims MedBill, CBG EDM, ICON Print, User Management and Remedy configurations.
- Responsible in shell scripting for maintenance of export dump files, new docbase creations, user creation scripts, autosys jobs and logfile cleanup.
- Create Docbasic programs and interface using DMCL and DFC, awk programs, DQL, API for session programs and for Tivoli and Sitescope monitoring.
- Responsible in storage management in monitoring allocations of NAS, SAN volumes and tablespaces for all environments including webcache storage on EBC.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Documentum Administrator/Oracle DBA/Consultant
- Perform Documentum system administration, system architecture, analysis, support and development. Install new releases of Documentum and patches(making sure Documentum is certified for the Oracle database and HP-UX operating systems release).
- Diagnose performance issues and tune Documentum 4i and Oracle 8i and perform support for end-user issues.
- Create server methods, Docbasic and Dmawk programs, DQL, API, shell programs, user roles, permissions and ACL.
- Create and manage filestores and fulltext indexing. Destroy/remove decommissioned docbases.
- Monitor Data Base Capacity and Content Storage Capacity (w/ 34 million documents and 1 TeraBytes contents) with UNIX admin, and EDM Team.
- Monitor successful execution of admin jobs. Establish appropriate backup/recovery procedures. Work with Unix admin to migrate data to HSM and EMC frames.
- Perform dump and loads based on required specifications. Install, configure, and maintain eContent Server 4.2.6, RightSite Server 4.2, Webcache 4.2, WDK 4.2, WebPublisher 4.2, and Developer Studio 4.2.2, Desktop and Intranet Client. Monitor successful execution of administration jobs in DA. Assist and perform FileNet and Captiva system administration.