- Telecommunications professional with nine years of experience in incident, problem, change and release management for broadband wireless and wireline network in accordance with the network activities rules and customer processes, including data and/or voice for major system outages, network solutions to complex service problems affecting the operation of the networks.
- Project Management
- Change and Release Management
- Incident and Problem Management
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Superior listening, speaking and writing skills
- Multi - tasking, prioritizing and making time sensitive decisions
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Facilitation and Process Improvement Methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of Telecommunications Network Infrastructure
Incident/Network Event Manager
- Created Event Management Model that aligns roles, responsibilities, and escalation processes across event management teams at Confidential .
- Created Emergency Management Operating Committee engagement (EMOC) criteria to provide decision-making support for escalating events to the EMOC.
- Worked with Business Continuity to raise the earthquake awareness metric within Confidential .
- Provide management leadership to reduce the impact of natural disasters and service failures affecting Confidential customers through the creation and application of network restoration plans including Slave Lake and Fort McMurray fires, and Calgary floods.
- Created Executive Summary Reports (ESR) for the Confidential leadership team to provide up to date information about major broadband and high-value incidents.
- Managed and facilitated technical/management bridges including cross-functional teams and internal/external vendors to reduce the impact and provide timely resolution of network outages.
- Broad knowledge of networks including Wireless, Confidential TV, Transport facilities, switching, subscriber carrier equipment, and IP networking equipment.
- Monitored and prioritized multiple tasks and made timely decisions according to the organizational needs regarding change and release management.
- Lead and coordinated the agenda for Change Advisory Board CAB/ECAB meetings.
Data and Network Support Representative
- Provided support to the Data Network agents assisting customers, and handled escalations.
- Collaborated with different departments to resolve major outages for wireless networks.
- Troubleshooting and resolving data and network issues on both proactive and reactive basis.
- Quality control for data and network trouble tickets.