- IT Software Support Professional with proven track record of successful client support experience. Previously worked in support, change management, incident management, asset management application, application training, reporting, and application development.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows7/Windows10
Applications: CA Service Desk Manager v5.5,v6, r11, r12, r14, r17, CMDB, Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management, DSM, CA Knowledge Tools, ServiceNow, Microsoft Access, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Jira, HP ALM, SnagIt, SQL Server Management Studio
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Software Development Engineer
- Applied customization to Service Desk Product, which includes Schema, Web Form, Spel code, notifications and macro changes.
- As a member of the development team I assisted with the installation of Service Desk Manager r12.1 to replace HP Service Center in scheduled phases.
- Integration of existing applications into Service Desk Manager through Web Services, data mapping and application configuration.
- Built test cases in HP ALM for end user testing and issue tracking.
- Met with end users to collect reporting requirements and provided data queries to Cognos BI Admins to create reports in Cognos.
- Led or assisted the team in the scheduled changes to carry out system maintenance, application patches, data migrations and customizations.
- Provided upgrade assistance with SDM releases of r14 and r17.
- Maintained technical design documents detailing all modifications applied to SDM.
- Tracked progress of SDM enhancement and customization requests in SDM and JIRA.
- Provided daily administrative and programming support for Service Desk Manager on production, development and QA systems for Windows clients and administrative support on an on - call rotation schedule in high availability environment.
- Provided fundamental support configuring ServiceNow for integration with Service Desk Manager.
- Configured integration with UAPM and DSM through application settings and web services.
- Built multiple form and code customizations to meet client’s needs.
- On-boarded multiple business areas.
- Scripted daily data feed for Incident/Change report.
- Applied maintenance and service packs as needed.
- Provided daily application support.
- Applied weekly change implementation tasks.
- Built ITAM Data Importer scripts for mass asset record updates to meet client’s needs.
- Scripted process to capture, scrub and email the ITAM Data Importer update results.
- Built process to automate the update of UAPM Hardware Asset Contacts, Asset Name and associate the Asset with the Contact in Service Desk.
- Built asset reports at the request of Asset Management team.
- Upgraded Asset Intelligence 11.3 to 12.5.
- Applied maintenance and service pack patches as needed.
CA Unicenter Developer
- Collected data meeting with each agencies Budget, Procurement, Legal, IT and Management staff for application built and developed the SDM application to meet each of the agency’s needs.
- Created training material and conducted User, Customer Support Center Analyst and Task Assignees training session for each agency, throughout the state.
- Developed client’s CA Knowledge Tools and created training manuals covering the use, approving and publishing knowledge.
- Rolled out a Self Help portal for Agencies to submit request to the EOHHS Helpdesk.
- Provided new implementations of CA Service Desk with data imports.
- Provided data migration upgrades from USD v6.0 to USD r11.2 ITIL format.
- Mapped data fields and migrated from data from other applications, (i.e. HEAT, Majic) to new CA Service Desk installations.
- Recreated existing customizations for new install of Service Desk and built new customizations to meet client’s needs by modification of Web Forms, modification of SPEL code, schema changes.
- Provided detailed documentation of all configuration and modifications upon completion.
- Created training material for client’s staff and trained end users.
- Transferred knowledge to client’s administrators.