- Self - driven and motivated IT Professional experienced in providing technical support including but not limited to managing user accounts, installing, and maintaining hardware and software and troubleshooting various software packages.
- Possess great analytical and excellent problem-solving abilities. Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and well-developed time management abilities.
- Effective communicator with a results-driven approach. Possess self and social awareness.
Wireless Translation Engineer
- Implemented Gold Standard Parameter changes for Ericsson eNode Bs and ALU/Nokia Metrocells using Nokia NetAct and OSS products
- Performed configuration and database provisioning during the maintenance window using approved Methods of Procedures (MOPs) and Change Management request
- Provided support for various technologies with Confidential &T infrastructure
- TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP Protocols and Networking knowledge
- Experience with Unix; Knowledge of Linux, and SQL
Network Support Engineer
- Performed network troubleshooting and technical analysis to diagnose and resolve voice service problems
- Worked with various wireless carriers; Interacted with third parties such as NOC’s and LEC’s to facilitate repair of faults in the network
- Assisted end users with troubleshooting of device performance issue
- Investigated call flow and voice path with SIP/SS7/IP protocols
- Tracked and managed Remedy tickets to completion and within SLA; worked with vendors, LECs, NOCs, and RF Engineers.