- Proactive and result - oriented IT professional with over 20 years of systems analysis, systems integration, systems training & Testing and IT business consulting experience with qualified Project management skills seeking position in IT application development, Integrations, analysis, testing & support roles.
- Hands on experience with multiple ITIL compliant Ticket Management Systems like BMC, JIRA, LANDesk and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) facilitating bug fixes in the system.
- Stronghold on Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change & Release Management processes.
- Good understanding in Electronic Health Record Domain with knowledge of HL7 Language.
- Skilled at designing and maintaining Project oriented trackers and operating MS Office based tools including Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. (Designated First authorized Microsoft Office User Specialist in the Middle East)
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly document processes, furnish mandatory IT audit reports, provide feedback and update management.
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to establish good working relationship with clients and provide practical resolution of issues by working closely with them.
- Well organized with effective Time management skills, ability to work flexible hours and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment as well as pay close attention to details.
Senior Applications Analyst / System Integration Analyst
- Primary responsible of Epic Interfaces team, providing end-to-end support to the various Lab/Radiology (Imaging) applications (AGFA, SunQuest), Pharmacy applications (Omnicell), Dental application (D4W), etc.
- Providing support to the Medical Device Integration technologies like Capsule, Draeger, Philips, Homecare, POCT and their integration with HIS system.
- Prepare Integration Specification document.
- Configuring the Profile variable, interface specification and Work queue rules.
- Implementing all the Work queue rules for all the epic interfaces.
- Build experience in user/provider, profile variables and error work queue master files.
- Follow change management process to resolve problem tickets.
- Ensuring that all the interfaces are up and running after system downtime
- Monitoring the HL7 message flow and other EAI components into Development & Production Environment.
- Analyzing the failed HL7 messages in bridges and fixing the issue with the message to ensure messages reach the endpoint Application.
- Monitor message flows and ensure smooth end-to-end transition of messages.
- Organized technical sessions for the new team members.
- Involved in POC, Design & development of new HL7 based ADT, Billing, Lab Orders and Lab Results Interfaces using Rhapsody as Integration Engine.
- Effective Preparation & Maintenance of Quality and Knowledge transfer documents.
- Configuring overrides for various HL7 Segments
- Team leader for the implementation of ISO/IEC20000-1:2011 Certification for IT Department.
- Involved in the implementation of LANDesk Service Desk application, including Incident, Request, Configuration, Change, Release, Service Level Management modules.
- Involved in the implementation of NexThink Desktop Monitoring application.
- Involved in the implementation of LANDesk management application (for remote user device connection & software deployment)
- Responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level technical support for the assigned application or suite of applications.
- Performing initial analysis of the end-users application requests.
- Participation in solutions/products technical evaluation.
- Develop technical and functional knowledge of the applications.
- Actively participate in applications implementation process including applications requirement gathering, designing, installation, configuration and testing.
- Participating in the testing and certification for security compliance.
- Performing quality check on basic data set-up to identify any technical problems.
- Coordinating and assisting the setting of IT facilities and end-user client environment.
- Preparing training material and end-user operating guides.
- Producing and developing reports requested by users or management.
- Evaluating user requests for changes and recommends additional desired functions and reports.