- Over 10 years of Experience in IT Industry, (Systems / Network Administration, Cloud Computing, Data Center Operations, Virtualization, Privilege Access Management, LAN/WAN Networking and IT Customer Services. Motivated, enthusiastic and pro - active Systems Administrator with an excellent ‘can - do’ attitude
Operating System: Windows Servers (2012 R2, 2016, 2019), Win 10, RedHat Linux 6,7
Server Consolidation / Virtualization: VMware ESXi, vSphere, VCenter, VMware-View, Horizon, Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Hyper-V, Cisco UCS, MS Azure, AWS
Web Server: IIS 7.0, 7.5, 8.0 Apache Tomcat 2.2, SharePoint 2016
Messaging infrastructure/Apps: MS Exchange 2013, 2016, Office 365, Skype for business, WebEx, MS Teams.
Networking: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, VLAN Tagging, Wifi, Wireless AP, Cisco Switches and Routers, Firewall, Proxy, QIP, InfoBlox, VSwitch, Telnet, SSH, iLO, KVM, SFP, Cisco UCS Interconnect, Fiber Channel, HBA
Security: Symantec Endpoint Protection, McAfee Enterprise. Checkpoint, Trend Micro, RSA, Tivoli Endpoint Manager, Sophos Enterprise Suite, Nessus, Metasploit, Qualys, Wireshark, Kali Linux, PCI /SOX, CyberArk IAM/PAM, Varonis Active Directory Audit
Backup: IBM Tivoli Storage Management, DPS, VERITAS Backup, VM Snapshot, Veeam, Robocopy
Storage/Cloud: Hitachi, Netapp, Dell EMC Storage, Dell VBlock, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Cloud Ec2 (AWS), MS Azure Virtual Instance
Hardware: IBM, Dell and HP BL, Dell VRTX, HP Proliant Series, HP Rack, HP Storage Work, Dell PowerEdge, IBM/DELL Workstation. M1000 Series Chassis, Cisco UCS B Series Blades, UCS 5100 Series.
Automation: PowerShell, Batch, VB Scripting, Microsoft SCCM, MS WSUS, IBM BigFix and TEM.
Case Management Tools (ITIL/ITSM): Remedy, Service-Now, AMP
Infrastructure Engineer Consultant
Environment: Windows Servers 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, Windows 10, IIS 7.5,8, MS SQL 2016,2014,2012, O365, SCCM, SCOM, PowerBi, MS Hyper-V, Dell PowerEdge R720, 940, Rack and Blade with iDrac, Dell VDI Thin Client, NVIDIA Card, iLO, HP MSA, Radius and NPS Roles, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent, Avaya and Nokia Switches, Active Directory 2016, Group Policy, FISMO Role, LDAP 3, SPN, WSUS, PowerShell, Batch, SCCM 2012, SCOM, SQL reporting Service, Failover Cluster, Disaster Recovery, Wireshark, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Qualys Vulnerability Management, Fortigate VPN, VMware vSphere 6.5, ESX/ESXi 5.x/6.X, Horizon 7.XX, NPS, LDAP, Sophos Endpoint and Virus Protections 5.5.0, Mobile MMS Ticketing Systems, Agile Scrum Process.
- Providing IT Infrastructure and IT Security Supports to Traffic Operations IT Division including 500+ Physical Servers, 800+ Virtual Machines, Hundreds of Vendors applications, Fiber Channel Storage. 1200+ remote users, three major Datacenter and operations including Designing, Configuration, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Servers Hardware and Connectivity, Data Security, Backup and Replications. Supporting MS SQL Database Servers, VMware Virtual PC Maintenance, Radio Tower and .Net Applications Support and Maintenance, Access Control, Capacity Planning, Load Balancing and Performance Tuning.
- Plan, Design, Install, configure and maintain the virtual environment utilizing VMware Horizon View, assisting in maintaining VDI master images and installing client applications, Configure Fortigate VPN utility and Token Systems for all Laptop and Virtual Machines. Developed plans for deploying and administering virtual machines and images, Configured and managed the virtual guests, Troubleshooting and resolve VDI Zero Client and NVIDIA Performance issues.
- Play a key role on expanding and upgrading infrastructure in response to rapid services growth. Assisted in installing, configuring, and tuning up and upgrading OS on existing server hardware. Consistently achieving established 99.9% uptime SLAs. Play critical role in effectively restoring critical services. Deployment of Virtual Machines, networking, storage, Group Policy and IAM/PAM IT Security Policy. Configure NPS Roles and Policy for Network equipment access and maintenance for network team and the vendors.
- Performing Penetration tests on the operating systems, Webservices, Databases, Network Devices and the critical Applications as necessary. Work on improvements for security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets from Info. Sec management Team Instructions. Run the Varonis Active Directory Audit Report on the Domain and Communicate technical vulnerabilities and remediation steps to developers and management.
- Liaising between customers, technical teams, and vendors to ensure the timely build out of new infrastructure and migration customers onto new environment.
- Up to Date Patching entire ITS Windows, Vmware and Linux Servers and Workstation Monthly. Regularly audit and monitoring for ITS Share Folders, Data Storage, Backup, IIS and PostgreSQL SSL Certificates, Active Directory and root passwords.
- Plan, Design and Deployment of Sophos Endpoint enterprise Console and Push Sophos endpoint to entire Windows Server and Desktop OS via SCCM Automation.
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Infrastructure Engineer Consultant
Environment: Windows Servers 2016, 2012 R2, 2008, Windows 10, 7, 8, IIS 7.5,8, MS SQL 2016,2014,2012, MS Azure Public and Private Cloud Computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, MS HyperV, HP Proliant DL, GL, Rack and Blade with iLO, HP MSA, Brocade Switches, Cisco Switches, Active Directory, GPO, FISMO Role, LDAP, SPN, WSUS, PowerShell, Batch, SCCM 2012, SCOM, McAfee Endpoint Protection, Nessus, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Failover Cluster, Disaster Recovery, Office 365, Skype for Business, Server Decommission, Altiris Deployment, Linux 6, 7, Salt Minion, VMware vSphere, Fusion 6.x, Symantec Endpoint Protection, EMC SAN, Dell Storage Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2 and Amazon Private Cloud (VPC), CyberArk Security, Rapid Fire.
- Provided LAB Infrastructure and IT Security Supports to Confidential Global Audit Environment including 3800+ Virtual Machines, 750+ Physical Servers and Fiber Channel Storage. 3500+ remote users, Offshore and Onshore Environment and large Data Center site including Designing, Configuration, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Servers Hardware and Connectivity, CyberArk IAM/PAM Security, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Virtual Desktop Design, Access Control, RSA Soft and Hard Token Code Configurations, Bit locker Encryptions for the Local Hard Drives.
- Supported high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer. Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into Secure VNets and Subnets. Used firewall appliance where requirements call for layer 7 security models.
- Performed infrastructure, .Net (IIS) Web application, Mobile application and Network application penetration tests across public and private networks, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients.
- Distributed and maintained endpoint security tools (virus protection, HIPS, NAC, encryption, FIM, IDS, web content inspection, log management) on over 10K desktops and 2.5K servers providing 24x7 support and 99% uptime.
- Contributed in expanding and upgrading infrastructure in response to rapid services growth. Assisted in installing, configuring, and tuning up and upgrading OS on existing server hardware. Consistently achieving established 99.9% uptime SLAs. Held critical role in effectively restoring critical services. Facilitated the deployment of Virtual Machines, networking and Cloud Storage at Microsoft Azure Cloud. Maintained Azure Networking, Cosmo DB, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Azure AD and Active Sync, HSM, Backup, Recovery and Site to Site VPN.
- Implemented MS PowerShell packages to Pull Assets and Servers inventories for Capacity Management. Implemented OS core .iso deployment automation task by bundle latest hardware drivers and Firmware for HP Servers in data center. Collected File and Folders Security related details via Powershell script and forwarded the reports for IT Audit. Posted some Powershell script packages on SharePoint (KB) portal for the juniors and service desk staff for day to day repeat tasks. Working knowledge of Orchestration Service oriented automation architecture, virtualization, provisioning. Cloud computing and converged infrastructure.
Confidential, Charlotte - NC
Systems / Network Administrator Consultant
Environment: Windows Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 R2, 2016, Windows 10, 7, XP, IIS 6,7, MS SQL 2008/2012, HP Proliant DL, GL, Rack and Blade with iLO, IBM X /Blade Series, Active Directory, GPO, FISMO Role, WSUS, PowerShell, Failover Cluster, DR Policy, AD Cleanup, AD Audit, ADMT, MS Office, Skype for Business, Server Lifecycle, Robocopy, IBM BigFix, IBM TEM/Maximo and TSM, MS Hyper-V, Linux 6, 7, VMware ESX/ESXi 5.x/6.X, Citrix XenDesktop/ XenApp/ Director/ VPN/ RSA, Symantec Endpoint Protection, F5 Load Balancing, EMC SAN, Dell Storage SC Series, Powervault, DFS, HP Storage Works, Cisco 6500 switch, UCS Interconnect Module 6120XP, Varonis, SolarWinds, Splunk Services, Service Now, CA Autosys, CA Scheduler, MS Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2 and Amazon Private Cloud (VPC)
- Provided Level-3 Production Support in rotating Shift for around 2200+ remote users and 3200+ Servers on Microsoft, VMware, Citrix and Mainframe Environment Hosted on Multisite Large Data Center Environments. Designing, Configuration, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Secure VPN Connection, Firewall Rules, Virtual Desktop Design, Access Control, NTFS Permission, Capacity Planning, Load Balancing and Performance Tuning.
- Successfully migrated over 56 applications from Citrix Metaframe XP, 4.0, 4.5 into XenApp 6.5 encompassing 4 distinct geographic locations over 60 servers and 6 different farms, while simultaneously implementing a 2-factor authentication system to provide for a more secure environment. Publish applications in presentation server and test the application for connectivity. Also Configured and Maintained HA, Groups, FIFO Policy and Persistence and Non-Persistent Desktops. Hands-on Experience on Continues updating the Template and VDI Image via Windows DISM and MDT process.
- Installation and Configurations of VMware vSphere. Creation, management, administration and maintenance of virtual servers and desktops. Also implemented Networking configuration & Security Configuration on ESX Host, Cluster and vCenter.
- Extensive knowledge in advance features of ESXi architecture, ESXi Shell, vRealize Operations, Vmotion, Smotion, Vmware HA/DRS, Fusion 6.x, Player 6.x, Workstation 10.x, Thick provision Lazy Zeroed, Thick Provision Eager Zeroed. Extensive Experience in P2V, V2V MIGRATION, Plate Spin 6.8.x, creating host and client templates and cloning. Provision Desktop or Server via Core Templates, Snapshot Management, and ESX host maintenance, Vmware Tools upgrade on Clients, Load Balancing, Putty Commands, Veeam Management, Virtual Servers and Desktops inventories and Virtual Server Decommissioning,