- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
- Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple networking environments and business software packages.
- Enthusiastic and experienced in overseas travel.
- Windows Environment (2000/XP/Vista/7)
- IBM Mainframe z/os
- IBM AS400 iSeries
- IBM Reflection
- Control - M Enterprise Manager
- Control-M Alerts
- Mainframe JCL (Basic)
- As400 CL (Basic)
- COBOL (Basic)
Network Voice Engineer
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Provide guidance and assistance to other team members.
- Work with vendors on integration of purchased application solutions.
- Deploy, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot telecommunications equipment and network to include but not limited to: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity voicemail, UCCX, Voice Gateways, Cisco router/switch, Jabber, Telepresence, WebEx infrastructure, WebEx Teams
- Administer and troubleshoot Unified Call Manager,voicemail, ICM Call Center systems, IVR CVP, and supporting infrastructure, including CTI integration to switching platforms, dialers, call recorders and desk top platforms
- Create, Implement, and Support ICM and CVP call routing scripts and required reports
- Work directly with the business group to design, and test ICM and CVP call flows to meet the business requirements
- Maintain documentation of the UC environment and operational procedures
Network & Computer operations Engineer
- Administration and support of network infrastructure for voice and data for global operations
- Monitoring Network Systems of Cisco Switches and Routers data and infrastructure management
- Knowledge in data networks, telecommunications & infrastructure Support
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco CCNP networks and Nortel
- Have hands on Experience in the area of network management data (Cisco).
- Good knowledge of Switching technologies
- Monitor the environment via system consoles and other monitoring tools.
- Monitor and provide support for Job Alerts, Reporting any system problems or equipment failures.
- Performing Scheduled Outages coordination.
- Providing the immediate Fixes and submitting the jobs from Control M.
- Handling SRTs (Service Restoration Team) and RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) of Abends.
- Stopping and Starting DB2/CICS subsystem as per support team specifications during Special activity changes and Upgrading.
- Display / Start/ Bounce / Stop CICS.
- First Level break-fix support for Mainframe-Infrastructure and its components.
- Participate as a member of the Service Restoration Team for severity 1 or 2 problems.