Sr Telcom Tech
- Install, test and fault isolation of Ethernet Disconnect circuits
- Install, test and fault isolation of High Bandwidth and Low Bandwidth circuits.
- Including DS3, DS1 and DS0, Data and Voice services.
- Internet, PIP, Frame Relay, ATM, Point to Point, VBNS, VPWS, ARD circuits.
Test and Install/Sr Telcom Tech/Team Lead
- Supervise 15+ install technicians which installed and tested Low Bandwidth circuits
- Ran daily reports on managing customers time of installation completion
- Trained and supported technicians on daily installation actives and fault isolation
- Perform testing of analog, DS0, DS1/T1 data circuits to include Internet, PIP, Frame Relay, ATM, Point to Point, VBNS, VPWS, ARD circuits.
- Preformed fault isolation of DS0, DS1/T1 transmission facilities including Alcatel 1630 Narrowband, Alcatel 1631 Wideband, Alcatel 1633 Broadband, Fiber Systems, digital cross - connects, and Tel-Labs Titan 5500 and DCS DXC 3/1 Wideband digital cross-connect.
- Proficient in the use of physical test sets, DXC test heads remote testing software, network monitoring software, protocol analyzers, and GUI interfaces into the backbone, ATM and Frame relay switches to isolate and correct network faults and failures.
Long Distance Provisioner/Engineer Supervisor
- Supervise our group of 12+ provisioners/engineers
- Focus on designing circuits through the network
- Coordinating with Local Exchange Carriers for delivery and testing.
Long Distance Provisioner/Engineer
- Provisioned/Engineered customer order through various company systems.
- Interface with Local Telephone companies and internal departments and groups.
- Design service delivery through the communication network.
- Responsible for various types of services that include Digital Data, Frame Relay, ISDN and DSL.