- Focused Development and Tech Leader able to motivate Development teams with strong base in core Application Development.
- Expert ability to Analyze complex systems and to develop high - quality support teams, communicate business goals, and motivate staff to exemplary performance.
- Dynamic lead enabling teams to work on releasing multi-million dollar saving business requirements into production with none or minimum defect density and high-quality products.
- Experienced in maintaining Development teams and Maintenance and Enhancements teams on COBOL systems both at onsite and Offshore models.
- Proficient in identifying and removing impediments and help team translating business requirements to technical requirements and project architecture.
- Excellent ability to read Java and Mainframe code and suggest changes to make the finished project glitch free. Own the project from the Initiation to implementation and lead the team to success.
- Instruct on Designs involving integration projects and help transform business applications to high availability systems and easy user interfaces.
- Guided the team in quality assurance support, essential to the release of product line. Bridging the technical gaps where necessary and transforming the team’s ability to successful releases.
- Domain knowledge includes Logistics, Order Management, Billing and Invoicing and Health Care Benefit Determination in the Claim Adjudication process.
Development Lead/ Systems Analyst
- Analysed system and providing estimates during project planning phase.
- Data Mining for a conversion project and support building Jrules for Java and Big Data Migration.
- Delivered projects which lead to an overall cost savings of around $25M for Confidential by innovating decrement processing and also enhancing the Matching processes in Benefit Determination.
- Leading a team of 15 in mainframe and Java technologies and delivering multiple iterations of projects in over two years without major hiccups.
- Transforming Waterfall model to Agile Development Model for modernizing Health Tech team from IT Development and Testing teams’ perspectives.
- Started as a Senior App Dev and became a Systems analyst.
- Worked with Business Analysts in writing up the Requirements and Design, Code and Test the code.
- Delivered multiple releases successfully.
- Preparing Report Layouts and getting approval from the Client.
- Discuss the Confidential required and work with source of the dollar amounts to get the values for the reports.
- Prepare JCL’s with Sort cards to generate the report in the format requested for the portal by the client.
- Set up FTP links between the client site and source site and Transfer the file using the right protocol while working under HIPAA rules and Regulations.
- Work on creation of Test cases and provide Test Support for UAT.
- Work with Release management to move the code to production and provide support until the warranty period.
- Work with Application Architect to Get the Business Requirements transformed into Functional Requirements.
- Create Design Document and Code and Test the Requirements.
- Use the Business Analyst skills and help team to work in close conjunction with Business and ease the transformation from Business to Technical Requirements is an addition task I was successfully able to handle.
- As a Business Analyst, Gathering and Understanding customer requirements and doing the Impact analysis
- As Team Lead:
- Providing work to offshore team
- Providing daily status and other updates at Client Location on a daily basis
- Providing sizing and Milestones for maintenance and development work.
- Onsite Spoc
- Attending Business Requirement and Functional Requirement calls and converting the requirements into cost drivers and providing the sizing for the initiatives
- Analyse and help in designs for the business requirements and send them to offshore for coding and testing.
- Review the Code and get approved with client.
- QA reviews to validate design and code changes.