- Highly accomplished network, systems and security engineering professional with 14 years of experience in designing, deploying, migrating and supporting critical multi - site redundant network environments.
- Expert at leading complex multistage projects.
- Proven ability to manage all phases of installation, monitoring, and administration.
- Outstanding mentoring skills.
- Exceptional technical-to-business communication skills.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Microsoft Subject Matter Expert
- Project Manager/Implementation
- Installation/Configuration of HP ISCSI SAN equipment
- Installation/Configuration of EMC SAN
- Exchange 2010 Engineer
- Cisco UCS
- Hyper V Engineer
- VMware Engineer
- Microsoft System Center 2012
- Windows Server 2008/AD engineer
- AD migrations(Cross forest/multi-domain)
- IIS 7 Security
- GPO modeling and implementation
- Cisco Switch Configurations
- Firewall specialist (Cisco, Untangle, juniper, fortigate, Iprism)
Confidential, Upper Sandusky, OH
- Managed Mixed 2003/2008 Environment
- Managed Large ESX 4.1 Environment (80 servers)
- Supported Multiple sites throughout US
- Responsible for Patch management/Software Deployment
- Dell Kace k1000/k2000 deployment
- WSUS 3.0
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007
- Managed OS/desktop rollouts
- Exchange 2010 admin supporting 1200 users
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Exagrid Deduplication for SAN environment
- Managed Dell Equallogic groups to include snapshot management and clones
- Designed/Implemented power management solutions
- Cisco Unity VOIP
- Backup Exec 10 R3
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.5
- Managed Print environment
- Developed Server/PC Lifecycle
Confidential, Bellevue, OH)
- Professional Managed Services for Government, Healthcare and Manufacturing companies
- Experienced in enterprise level network design, administration, and support, project management, design/implementation/support of all phases of projects
- Enterprise Systems Design and Architecture
- Network Design, implementation, and repair
- Virtualization solutions (VMware, Sun, Hyper-V)
- High Speed Storage Networks
- Cisco, Adtran, Dell, and HP Network Support
- AD design, implementation
- Expert with Adtran, Cisco, Juniper, and St. Bernard Firewalls
- Shoretel VOIP Engineer
- Design and implementation of new SAN/VM and Cisco infrastructure upgrade for Ottawa County
- Exchange 2007/2010 Design and Implementation
- Veeam Replication and Backup for VM
- Windows Server 2008 Standard, Enterprise, and Small Business
- Windows Server 2003 all
- Disaster Recovery Planning, implementation and testing.
- Custom SharePoint Implementations
- Help Desk, ticket and asset management solutions
- IIS 6.0/7
- Vipre Enterprise Antivirus/Antispam implementation
- GFI Mail Essentials and mail Archiving for 2007/2010 Exchange
- Backup Exec 10/11/12
- Customers include: City of Bellevue, Ottawa County, Riverview Healthcare Campus, Riverview Industries.
Confidential, Oregon, Ohio
- Provided onsite engineering and technical services.
- Provided Networking and Hardware support, design, and implementation.
- Designed backup/disaster recovery for city wide deployment of systems to include LEADS and CODY
- Installed and managed Security system for Police Department and Courts.
- Optimized LAN and WAN configuration and hardware to reduce downtime.
- Implementation of VM ESXi Virtualization
- Exchange 2007, 2003 engineer
- Managed Radius VPN access for City Employees
- Deployed and supported city wide server/desktop migration
- Provided Professional Services and consultation on life cycle/leasing of servers and workstations
- Provided hardware/networking support to city job specific vendors.
- Managed accountability and documentation for city hardware and intellectual property
- Provided Networking/system support, design, and implementation for multiple clients.
- Connectivity acquisition for customers (PRI, Phone, fiber, Inet)
- Sr. Network Engineer/Cisco Professional responsible for Network design and hardware configuration
- Microsoft Professional responsible for Server configuration and deployment.
- Shoretel Engineer. Designed VOIP solutions based on customer needs while cutting costs due to new VOIP technology and Unified Communications
- Virtualization Engineer (VM ESX, Virtual Box, Hyper-V)
- Web Design. Managed 10 sites to include content, programming and changes.
- Developed wireless Cisco solutions for all clients.
- Provided monitoring of all desktop, server and web applications for all clients via Level Platforms and HoundDog Monitoring software
- Professional consultant. Reviewed past and current customers contracts to provide new solutions designed for their specific industry.
- Customers list includes: (Ottawa County, Toledo Zoo, Ottawa County BMR, Riverview Nursing Home, City of Bellevue, Sandusky County Court and Jail.)
Confidential, Norwalk, Ohio
System/Network Eng. Asst. MIS director/Project Manager
- Maintained/Implemented all systems in MS AD environment.( Server 2000, 2003, 2008)
- Managed SQL 2000/2005/2008 servers
- Managed ISA 2006 Server
- Managed all JA firewalls(Sonicwall, Juniper, PIX, ASA) and VPN access worldwide
- Installed and managed MS Exchange 2003
- Upgrade and managed MS Exchange 2007
- Managed 4 Direct report employees
- Created disaster recovery plan and handled all backups/restores
- Assisted in management of EDI/RS6000 systems
- Designed and implemented all LAN/Wan structure of all 10 Global locations via Cisco and sonic wall VPN technology
- Created Network/internet usage reports
- Installed and managed Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Implemented new worldwide million dollar repetitive manufacturing system.
- Implemented and managed Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Designed and implemented a Help Desk and Knowledgebase
- Project Manager and Engineer for Shoretel VOIP technology company wide implementation
- Installation, Design, and Management of Confidential MPLS network hardware
- Responsible for Service Contracts and IT auditing
- Managed annual IT budget and ROI research/tracking
- Eliminated over $150,000 annual expenses from service contracts and communication contracts
- Upgraded Infrastructure companywide to a Fiber Network and Cat 6 wiring
- Provided escalated end user support/training
- Provided employee continuing education of MS office and current business systems
- Maintained all systems in a Windows/AS400 environment
- Designed and Implemented Exchange Server 2003
- Maintenance of Active Directory environment
- Maintained VPN and IPSec tunnels with Juniper Netscreen
- Cisco Engineer
- Implemented Wireless connectivity between hospital and satellite doctor offices
- Tracked Inventory and expenses
- Developed new procedures for Help Desk
- Responsible for Cisco equipment setup/troubleshooting
- Handled end user IT issues
- Installed new ER mobile registration system
- Maintained/Troubleshooting of X-ray Lab storage/connectivity issues
Confidential, Huron, Ohio
- Design and Implementation of AD environment
- Designed and implemented LAN and WAN infrastructure
- Designed and implemented Network Security and Disaster Planning
- Managed Information Flow and Redundancy
- Build, Repair, and Troubleshooting all network and PC Hardware/Software
- Maintained 100 Percent inventory accountability
- Interacted with customers to provide assistance with networking and PC related issues
- Oversaw and implemented new software/server upgrades
- Managed Audio Visual dept.
- Provided customer assistance in sleeping rooms for hi-speed internet issues
- Installation and maintenance of all fiber and network cables
- Managed servers with NT, 2000, and 2003
- Managed POS Networks
- Managed Video Surveillance Cameras and Server
- Oversaw Animatronics Projects
- Responsible for budget forecasting and purchasing