- Over 15 years in managing Devops and software testing (Manual & Automation) and overall responsible for the Testing Development Life Cycle (TDLC), Testing Delivery and Q uality Assurance of a wide applications, including Agile - Scrum Methodologies in various (Financial) Client server, Supply Chain, Point Of Sale applications and web based, e-Commerce and Mobile applications to ensure the correctness, reliability, integrity, efficiency, flexibility and usability of software.
- Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git and integration with Jenkins for creating CICD pipeline.
- Knowledge of major cloud service providers, like AWS, S3 bucket, EC2 etc.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure), and how you can achieve that by using tools like Dockers, Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Experience in solutions architecture and architectural Quality Assurance / Testing frameworks and SOA test delivery strategies and Web application Continuous Integration testing.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall and experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks.
- Extensive experience of Manual & Automated Testing with Quick Test Professional (QTP-UFT), Selenium, Microsoft Test manager (MTM) Team foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio, Quality Center (QC- ALM), Jira and DevOps ( CICD pipe line GitHub, Docker, puppet)
- Expertise in reviewing & analyzing FRS (Functional requirement specifications), SRS (System Requirements Specifications), creating detailed Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategies, Test Scripts and End-to-End test plans to ensure 100 % test coverage.
- Experienced in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Usability, Agile, Front End and Back End Testing using PL/ SQL queries, Automated test methodologies, Automation Frameworks and RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
- Handled On/Offshore model testing teams. With various QA team members across multiple locations
- Specialization includes GUI, Business Testing, Functionality Testing, Manual testing, White Box testing, Black box Testing, Database Testing, System testing, Security Testing including Stress, workflow, production readiness Continuous Integration, Exploratory, Performance, and Regression Testing of Web and Client/Server based applications and UAT using Automated Testing tools like QTP-UFT, MTM, Selenium, TFS, Quality Center (QC- ALM).
Business Analysis Tools: Run Charts, Control Charts, Rational Robot, Use Cases, Data Flow Diagrams
Automation Testing Tools: QTP-UFT, QC- ALM, Selenium, MTM- -C#,TFS, Test Partner, Jira, Cucumber (Gherkin) and Zephyr
Mobile Testing: J2ME & BREW wireless, Appium for Android (Mobile) applications
Databases /OS: Oracle, Toad, Sql Navigator, UNIX
ETL Tool: Business Objects, Informatica, Crystal Reports, Teradata, PeopleSoft
DevOPs tools: GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes.
Confidential, Columbus OH
- Followed Agile Methodology-SCRUM (Sprint) process for the Functional Requirements for the project.
- Experience in Installing, configuring, securing, managing, and maintaining projects, hardware and software.
- Maintained virtualized servers and network infrastructure for the software delivery platform.
- Managed daily software builds & deployments for group projects.
- Maintained enterprise repositories of binary, source, and support artifacts.
- Automated repetitive tasks using industry tools and scripting languages.
- Conducted security scans for compliance and patching using industry tools.
- Expertise in Various repositories like GIT, GTHUB, Bit Bucket and also with Jenkins for CICD pipeline testing.
- Experience in working on version control systems like Subversion, and GIT and used Source code management client tools like Visual SVN, GIT Bash, GitHub, GIT GUI and other command line applications etc.
- Managed MAVEN project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between Projects. Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Experience in setting up Upstream and Downstream Jobs Jenkins. Worked with Jenkins Pipelines.
- Involved partially in deploying WARs/EARs (backend) through Web Logic Application Server console.
- Experience in Docker Container orchestration systems such as AWS ECS or Kubernetes
- Server Automation with Terraform and Ansible/Puppet or other configuration management tools.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks.
- Install, configure, secure, manage, and maintain project and laboratory hardware and software
- Maintain virtualized servers and network infrastructure for the software delivery platform
Environment: MS Visio, .NET, Oracle 9i, Unix, .Net, SQL, Oracle, Quick Test Professional, Quality Center, Test Manager.
- Used Agile- Scrum methodology process for Testing the Functional Requirements for the project.
- Experience in Installing, deploying, configuring, testing, monitoring, patching, troubleshooting, and maintaining systems resources and services for IT infrastructure built on Linux and Windows technologies
- Assisted engineering teams in troubleshooting and rectifying application tier issues
- Automated processes for repeatability and reliability and managed successful, secure replication, backup and archival of system data
- Maintained deployment pipelines for private cloud resources and workloads
- Expertise in Various repositories like GIT, GTHUB, Bit Bucket and also with Jenkins for CICD testing.
- Experience working on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of processes and associated scripts/tools for automated build, testing and deployment of the products to various developments.
- Creating VPC & launching instances and creating Security Groups & managing in AWS.
- Creating Route53 for managing domains. Setting Elastic Load Balancers & attaching EC2 instances under it.
- Setting Cloud Watch Alarm for monitoring & integrating it with ELB,EC2,Autoscale etc.
- Setting Auto scaling groups & managing policies and Setting RDS & snapshot policies.
- Setting CDN(Elastic Cache) to boost web speed and Creating & Managing identity for end users using AWS IAM.
- Involved in all projects that move to production and work closely with the Data Center, Development, Quality Assurance and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Involved in setting up Jira as defect tracking system and configured various work flows, customizations and plug-ins for the Jira bug/issue tracker.
Environment: MS Visio, .NET, Oracle 9i, Unix, .Net, SQL, Oracle, Selenium Web Driver, Quality Center, Test Manager.