- Versatile Information Security professional specializing in mainframe and web application, and specific active directory administration.
- Expert knowledge of RACF/VRA, utilized to analyze and grant explicit access.
- Creative and forward - thinking leader who solves complex internal challenges with clearly defined strategies.
- Excel at forming cross-functional and external relationships, working with business stakeholders and to define requirements, devise actionable plans, build consensus and drive delivery.
- Leverage strong experience to identify and introduce critical solutions based on changing business needs while applying problem-solving skills to overcome various challenges.
Information Security Analyst
- Played a key role in managing work queue, specifying 12-24 hour timeframe on user requests’ conclusion, and various access applications and assessments.
- Gathered required information for new application set ups or new user set ups by working with the Business Unit management or Programming support. The information needed would be obtained by face to face or conference phone meetings, running reports on the mainframe of current user or application access already in place and/or obtaining specific needs from the BU or programmer via email. The information would then be analyzed and a plan would then be created detailing the steps that would be followed to implement the security for the access needed for user or application.
- Gained valuable research and insights and recommendations to key stakeholders, defining and executing roadmaps, prioritizing projects and leading teams to achieve timely execution.
- Collected and presented user access figures for various platforms and programs; supported critical valuation, resulting in approval or rejection.
- Leveraged reports that were directed to several departments, managing vital security efforts to interchange or upgrade numerous entries.
- Evaluated and tested new tools, assessing and reorganizing all necessary requirements for approvals; processed countless submissions in a timely manner, exceeding output and efficiency rates.
Application Security Manager
- Led and managed six employees in the Application Security Department: this unit was accountable for specifying user access to several mainframe applications, web applications, Lotus Notes, and Active Directory.
- Successfully exceeded targets, providing superior service in less than 12-hour turn around completion time.
- Played a vital role in eliminating access to transferred or terminated employees: this process was comprised of strict identification efforts, conducted in efficient and timely manner.
- Managed The Application Security Work Queue: led assigned employees, successfully controlling and processing requirements and exceeding expectations above the service level agreement interval; earned trustworthy “to-go” resource title, obtaining superior reputation for accuracy.
- Principally controlled reviews of user accesses to all application platforms, resulting in elimination of thousands of excessive requests for multiple applications.
- Consistently met the demands of access removal, ensuing zero audit rulings for the corporation.