Knowledgeable regarding troubleshooting, Direct Digital Controls, basic networking, network security, and programming. Sociable, Focused, Multitasking diplomat with genuine commitment to serving. Organization, Prioritizing, Accuracy, and Documentation abilities are legendary. Educator, Trainer; Excellent Communication Skills, High Professional Standards, and a Great Team Player. An influential team member who effectively implements new procedures into work routines.
- Course work in Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, Kali, Linux, UNIX)
- LAN, WAN, internetworking and basic telecommunications
- Simple network design and implementation
- Hands - on skills in Cradle Point Cellular WAN
- Hands-on skills in installing, maintaining and managing desktop/client and server
- Hands-on skills in programming ( C+, Java, PHP, HTML, Assembly, python )
- Hands-on Skill in install and configure Cisco switches, and firewalls
- Hands-on Skill in install and configuring Ubiquiti switches, and firewalls
- Virtual Machines, Vmware, Virtual Box
- Data Forensic tools, AcessData FTK, Encase, Magnet IEF
Confidential, Raleigh, NC loT Network Engineer
- Served as a primary SME within the company for network engineering, design, and implementation
- Assisted with designing and troubleshooting internet connectivity solutions for smart building IoT projects
- Assisted with designing, implementing, and testing of cybersecurity solutions in conjunction with the R&D team in support of smart building IoT
- Assisted with the implementation of Azure deployments as required
- Provided hardware installation and systems integration support as required in support of smart building IoT
- Visited job sites and serve as a technical liaison with customer IT teams in support of networking requirements throughout the project life cycle, including sales calls during the project development phase
- Collaborated with each project team, as necessary, to support the sales and project development process, especially with regards to project estimating, schedule development, and risk identification
- Coordinated with Sales, R&D, and other Implementation team members to support the custom development of solutions as may be required to fulfill contract obligations
- Provided company-wide support for operational and R&D network design, troubleshooting, and implementation needs
- Developed and maintained comprehensive technical project documentation with regards to networking and cybersecurity in support of smart building IoT
- Assisted Dir. of Implementation with the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Provided training as required for co-workers, partners, and customers
- Made values-based decisions using the company core values of Stewardship, Imagination, Unity, and Excellence
- Challenged existing processes by looking for innovative ways to improve operational efficiency
- Engaged multiple projects simultaneously
Confidential, Buies Creek, NC
Instructor Information Technology Security
- Taught hybrid
- Database applications using WWW were discussed.
- Students learned and discussed the high-level analysis of information warfare threats, like cyber terrorism, espionage, internet fraudpsyops; some tools used in class are Wireshark, python, Metasploit, and Nessus.
Confidential, Fayetteville, NC
Instructor Computer Technology Integration
- Upon completion, students should be able to perform basic tasks related to networking mathematics, terminology, media, and protocols.
Confidential, Fayetteville, NC
- Responsible for installing, servicing, and programming computer style building automation's systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all hvac related servers and vlans, 3 in total.
- Performs preventive maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by staff/faculty/students
- Represent the maintenance department by serving as a direct contact to the university administration, thus developing, maintain, and enhancing, staff/faculty/students relationships
- Support HVAC Technicians by providing technical assistance and guidance
- Utilize project plans to prioritize and schedule work sequences
- Determine parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need
- Ensure the safety of all associates by working with the team to proactively identify safety issues, and then taking measures to address concerns.
- Utilize predictive and preventive maintenance systems to reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Efficient use of reliable troubleshooting methods to ensure up time and quality goals are met