- Project Management | Network Systems Integrations | Organizational Leadership
- Proven telecom/network industry professional with over 30 years of progressive experience in all facets of project management, product support, training, mentoring, and programming.
- Skilled in collaborating with all members and stakeholders of organizations to achieve business and financial objectives; expert in communicating complex, technical requirements across a vast audience in an easy - to-understand manner. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing unique technology solutions. Possesses exceptional time management and organizational skills as well as hands-on experience in the telecommunications and cable industries.
Tech Support Troubleshooting of Telecom, Network and Audio Video Systems
Avaya Aura Proficiency
Strategic Planning & Analysis
Telecom servers and switches
TDM/VoIP system programming
Data Base Programming
New Business Development
Certified Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer
Fiber Optic Transmission Systems
LAN/WAN/SONET Network Expertise
High Level Sales Proficiency
Training, Mentoring, Leading Teams
Safety & Regulatory Compliance Expert
Confidential, Spokane, WA
AV Field Engineer
- I wear multiple hats as the Field Tech, sometime project Manager and Technical resource for Confidential 's Spokane office.
- Confidential Is an audio and video integration company based in Bellevue WA.
Confidential, Reno, NV
- Provides accurate, efficient, and professional technical support and troubleshooting for over 100 Avaya telecom systems for the Confidential .
- Technical subject matter expert (SME) for various telecommunication systems including Avaya S8700 series server-based and PBX G450 and 650 media gateway products.
Confidential, Spokane Valley, WA
Associate Unit Manager - Network Operations Center
- Managed all aspects of the OnSmart Displays throughout a network of over 1,000 units in transit systems nationwide.
- Instrumental in establishing the Network Operations Center (NOC), which monitors the status and health of the transit displays; maintained up-time of 99.999% across all assigned units.
- Spearheaded multiple process improvement initiatives including the creation of training documents, best practice recommendations, fault diagnostic procedures, and escalation paths.
Confidential, Coeur d’Alene, ID
Owner & Consultant
- Designed, delivered, and managed short-term technical support plans for approximately 30 clients.
- Specialized in telecom installation services for Avaya telecom systems, Windows 2010 servers, Active Directory, VMWare, HP 1GB POE switches, and IT infrastructure.
- Frequently provided on-site support services for assigned clients and their teams.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Delivered expert Project Management and technical support for large, complex Avaya CM S8700 Telecom Systems including AES and CMS Servers; managed all aspects of planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting for over 2,000 systems.
- Efficiently, effectively, and accurately resolved support issues and system outages; provided exceptional diagnostic support for all technical issues.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Project Manager - Enterprise Services
- Provided expert technical support for large, complex IP network on Avaya CM Contact Center Systems, including Core CM, CMS, AES Servers, VoIP infrastructure solutions including SIP trunking for Bank of America, boasting the largest private global network.
- Ensured business continuity by partnering with Business Partners and other stakeholders to ensure accurate system support levels and coverage.
- Served as Production Readiness Coordinator, spearheading numerous process improvement initiatives to identify, prove, and document new systems and change management efforts/projects.
Confidential, Spokane, WA
Network Engineer/Project Manager
- Designed Layer 1 and 2 infrastructures for new installations, renovations, and system upgrades; implemented and managed approximately 20 projects including RFPs, product selection, vendor management, through to final delivery.