- 15+ years of progressive experience managing, evaluating, designing IT Networks and supporting Enterprise Applications.
- Analytical IT professional that is passionate about solving organizational problems with effective technical solutions.
- 10 years’ experience is IT Project Management and IT Budgeting. Proven leadership record of managing the day - to-day operations of 40 staff members while overseeing critical business systems and strategically designing IT policies and procedures to run core platforms and applications at optimal efficiency and managing day to day Data Centre operations.
Platforms: Confidential OS 400, Microsoft NAV, JD Edwards CNC, Citrix, Windows (2008, 2003, 2012, XP, 7, 8 and 10), Mac OSX, Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat)
Hardware: Mainframes, Confidential I and E Series Servers, Laptops and Desktop Platforms, Avaya PBX, and all type of Printers
Software: Android, IPhone, Gmail, Gsuite, Splunk, Tableau, MS Office Suite, Office 365, SharePoint, Virtual PC, Antivirus Software, Virus Removal, Adobe Products, Active Directory, MS Exchange, PC Diagnostic Utilities, DNS…
Networking: Data Centre, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Cisco Routers & Switches, HP Servers, Switches, Firewalls, Routers, UTP/Optical Fiber Cables
Databases: DB2, SQL, Oracle
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEDATA Centre Site Engineer
Confidential, Michigan, Belleville
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics of hardware/connectivity
- Commission and Decommission of Hardware
- Perform Component replaceable of DIMMs Hard drives, Power Supplies
- Vendor Management. Support 3rd Party Vendor Activities
- Adhere to Change Control Processes
- Execute the cabling and cable organization per client standards.
- Rack & Stack server and IT hardware in Confidential Data Center.
- Responsible for server implementation, support and decommissioning within a secure raised-floor environment
- Install support hardware for all devices to be installed into cabinets on raised floor
IT Field Engineer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support.
- Testing new technology
- Possibly more junior staff members
- Ensure that department goals of customer service, productivity, efficiency, and quality are being met and properly balanced
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Create a health and motivating work environment and atmosphere
- Motivate team members
- Discover needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
Confidential ( Confidential ): IT Volunteer ( Confidential ) Jan 2015 - Nov 2017.
Assisted staff members with a wide variety of technology projects including; computer hardware and software purchases, network and equipment installation as well as fixing and maintaining existing computer systems and also providing to end-users.
- Achieved 100% redesign and rebuilding of a new fault tolerant Data Centre from scratch using latest technology after the previous center burned down.
- I focused on implementing a robust progressive program for 30 locations utilizing the latest technologies with emphasis on redundant backup, which housed secure data.
- This was accomplished successful in a short period of 3 month with a communication plan that kept all stakeholders abreast of the rollout project milestones.
- New Data Centre Design and implementation: used the latest technology to design the build a new Data Centre.
- Manage incident and change management functions.
- IT disaster recovery plan.
- Created and built IT frameworks; including ITIL, IT Security Framework, Policies and Procedures, Business Continuity Plan and, design the IT structure (Dept. Structure) to establish the best IT results from the staff.
- Day to Day IT Operations for 30 stores.
Head of IT Operations
- Led a global IT team of 25 technical specialists in developing and supporting hardware and software platform by reducing response time to end-users as well as increasing systems up time by enhancing procedures for installation, deployment and monitoring. Plus IT Project Manager for all the new stores projects and managing annual IT Dept. budget.
Head of IT Infrastructure:
- IT Project Manager
- IT annual budgeting.
- Data Centre Daily operations
- AS400 Administration:
- JDE: (CNC, Libraries Management, new installations, support,)
- Citrix VM Farm 4.5, Xen: (installation and maintenance, Support, user management, update,)
- Data Centre Management.
- IT Project Manager for new stores. ( got many appreciation for competing projects on time)
- Bossiness Continuity planning and implementation. (Risk analysis, DR site Management, testing,)
- Incident Management, Change Management.
- Staff Management (recruit, trained, KPIs, evaluate,)