- Focused and highly - effective IT professional with experience successfully managing implementations and executing strategic projects for technology initiatives.
- Proven ability in establishing rapport to foster results-driven, collaborative teams to successfully deploy complex projects.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify opportunities to increase efficiencies and establish industry common practices.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Citrix/VMware Virtual Environment
- Linux System Administrator
- Confidential End-user Support and Training
- Administration Open/Active Directory
- Network Administration
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Engineer and deploy local team based environments that enable developers to achieve greater success of code acceptance and early bug identification and resolution.
- Develop and deliver a remote access solution that enables 24/7 availability for application development supporting partner and customer needs to company systems. using Confidential OSX VPN, and OpenVPN as well as other based cloud technology,
- Deliver technical expertise and network support including WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security to ensure highest availability of network resources while mitigating system risk.
- Create system documentation to include system reviews, efficiency and risk mitigation recommendations, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Create timely and effective communications with stakeholders as required including keeping them informed of incident progress, change notification, and planned system outages.
- Supervise IT support personnel to provide a high level of issue resolution for end user machines.
Senior System Engineer
- Complete comprehensive system infrastructures upgrade to provide a stable Windows and Confidential computing and learning environment for 2,800+ users in New Jersey and Pennsylvania school districts; projects completed on time and within budget.
- Developed remote access solution designed to support implementation using VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Created system documentation and consulting services to include system reviews, efficiency and risk mitigation recommendations.
- Managed timely and effective communication with stakeholders as required including updates to incident progress, change notification, and planned system outages.
Workstation Administrator/ Sr. Confidential /Apple Systems Administrator
- Completed evaluation and implementation of JAMF Software’s Casper Suite to enable ongoing management of Confidential infrastructure including machine imaging, remote software installation, group policy enforcement, and inventory hardware/software management.
- Managed deployment of Group Logic’s ExtremeZip and Archive Connect to enable file retrieval via Confidential .
Associate IT Business Analyst
- Served as project manager and lead technician to upgrade the corporate Macintosh environment to be centrally managed; improve internal security; and provide extended integration within a Windows environment. The successful upgrade impacted more than 100 people and was on time and within budget.
- Developed and deployed standardized images with preloaded software for greater deployment efficiency. Utilized OSX server to enforce group policy and software updates.
- Provided technical support for leadership conferences; investor meetings; several New York and LA Fashion Weeks.
- Provided technical leadership and coordination to team members to provide the initial systems to launch Confidential Italy.