- Help - desk Support for Enterprise Network
- Support Laptop\Workstation imaging and baseline configuration
- Monthly Server and systems maintenance
- Maintain documentation related to client enterprise
- Managing virtual systems, Windows 10, Server 2012R2, Citrix, WDS
- Utilize project management techniques to support instructors that design, develop, and deliver both distance learning in-class Web-based training programs and courses using Sakai and Moodle; As well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborate with to assess each department’s e-learning subject matter and training needs;
- Provide Tier 3 support and construct the maintenance of the Education and Training Division courses;
- Provide advice, assistance, training, and technical support to instructors, staff, and students;
- Ensure 508 and SCORM compliance;
- Conduct quality control checks in the development of education and training products; .
- Provide guidance and recommendations for to enhance, or replace existing IT systems
- Provided deskside support to executives at the Federal facility for hardware and software issues.
- Tracking and managing all TSDN hardware/software related warranties through Remedy or other specified asset database.