- 18+ years of Information technology experience in Managing, Automation Development of Enterprise, and web - based applications using Selenium, hybrid framework with Python and Java.
- Hands-on experience in API test automation through SOAP UI/REST API and POSTMAN.
- Hands-on experience in life cycle of retail OMS by using Manhattan DOM, WMS (iSeries) techno functional testing.
- Hands on knowledge in various testing methodologies like Waterfall, Iterative & Agile Scrum processes.
- Experience in ETL, data migration and BI testing in retail and banking financial related data testing environments.
- Extensive SDET experience in using Microsoft Business Intelligence studio and products like SSIS, SSRS reports and ETL testing in data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Expertise in creating Test plan, test scenarios, test cases by referring source documents BRD, FS and Technical specifications document.
Sr Systems Analyst
- Extensively contributed to automation framework design, development and maintenance by using Hybrid framework model and selenium python for portal regression test cases.
- Installation of selenium project and its plug-ins to develop the framework.
- Systematic capture of page element locators inside the page object package.
- Implemented common utility files, config properties, logs and html reports.
- Developed data driven test cases for retest functionality with different set of data for release regression.
- Configured test cases to execute on cross browser and parallel.
- Jenkin configuration to run the sanity and regression suites.
- DB refreshes through Delphix in lower environments before applying the release builds and database sync up by applying adhoc scripts.
- Hands-on experience in deploying the ETL and PFE services builds through Udeploy tool
- Run the ETL and PFE load jobs in Autosys as well as through UNIX command line, debug the logs for failed jobs.
- Performed sanity checks post batch completion to make sure build acceptancy.
- Data workflow validations from source to target by applying mapping rules.
- Data validations by applying aggregation, joins on different type of data elements (product and product sub types).
- Expertise in calculating the risk factors data for future exposure tenors with the different methodologies (FX Option Vanilla, FX Forward Strip).
- Hand-on experience in Agile scum model, participate in scrum meeting and provided updates on assigned stories.
Tools: and Technologies used: Selenium, Python, Jenkins, SQL Developer, SQL Server Management studio 2017, TMT, SSIS, SSRS, Windows 10, Unix, Putty, WinSCP, Udeploy, Autosys, JIRA, HP ALM, TMT and Delphix.
Sr Systems Analyst
- Identified test cases for automation from the functional test suite for release regression.
- Created automation test scripts using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver methods
- Generated automated test scripts for Release regression testing using Selenium Web driver.
- Configured test scripts in Jenkins and executed the test scripts in batch wise or suite for regression or sanity testing.
- Enhanced test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Development of page objects and library as per the framework requirements and specific to the modules.
- Generated extent reports for the executed test scripts
- Maintaining logs and status of executed scripts.
- Involved in Bug tracking process through JIRA.
Tools: and Technologies used: Selenium 3.0 web driver, Java, SOAP UI and Jenkins, Hybrid framework, Manhattan DOM, Manhattan Integration Framework (MIF), Manhattan WMS AS400 iSeries, Manhattan Active Omni (MAO), middleware ESB system, UNIX, PUTTY interface tool for Unix file management, XML Spy, Sales Force Commerce Cloud, DWRE Business manager, ACI worldwide Vantiv, CyberSource fraud check validations, User Governance for Change Request, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, IBM DB2, IBM DataStage Enterprise edition 8.3,Autosys
Sr Lead Engineer
- Coordinated all QA activities and enhancements using Agile Methodology.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative test scenarios for functional testing as documented in the test plan.
- Having experience in the creation and execution of purchase/ Sales orders and invoice processing using Internet based requisitioning system and JD Edwards.
- Replicating the Marketplace orders using SOAP UI 5.0 Web service using xml files.
- Process the Purchase/Sales orders and invoices through internet based requisitioning system and JD Edwards and ship the orders using third party tool Radio Beacon.
- Suppliers receive PO's/ Invoices via the Web and/or EDI processes as appropriate by volume, and submit invoices via EDI, Web or paper using Sterling conversion through BizTalk3.6.
- Running the SSIS packages and Jobs to process the orders and generating the reports.
- Involved in writing Test cases for all the links and various data files based on ETL Mapping document.
- Conducted the Functional, System, Regression, and Performance testing of the Web application using Mercury tools Quick Test Pro and Load Runner.
- Extensively used PL/SQL queries to perform operations like joins in the databases and validated the backend databases data using SQL Server management studio 2012
- Conducted User Acceptance Test (UAT) with users and customers and wrote issues log based on outcome of UAT.
- Attended several walkthrough meetings with Business analysts, Project Manager and Developers and provided feedback accordingly.
- Extensively involved in writing Test Plan, Test Cases, based on Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Specifications, and Design Specification document generated and executed Test Scripts.
- Validating Order Management System (OMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and warehouse management using RB and Telnet.
- Having experience in Distribution Module includes Inventory, Work order, Purchase, Sales and Transportation Module and Finance Module includes AR, AP and GL business processes.
- Worked with several sources for understanding the business needs for performing both positive and negative testing.
- Interacted with end users to obtain specific system requirements and for User Acceptance Tests (UAT).
- Lead offshore teams, meetings, walkthrough demo for new process/Application, monitoring and tracking Issues or defects. Test estimations and risk analysis for projects or CRs.
Tools: and Technology used: JD Edwards, Oracle11g, SSIS ETL tool, SSRS reporting services, BizTalk EDI integration tool, SQL Server Management studio 2012, SQL Developer, XML Spy and Windows