- Install, configure, tune, and maintain complex computer systems, specializing in Confidential Enterprise Content Management (ECM), FileNet, Case Manager and Case Foundation Software.
- Accomplished IT professional, possessing strong troubleshooting skills and experienced in Windows, Linux, AIX, and ESX administration, and network analysis.
- Teaming and soft skills, along with well - developed documentation skills have been used to solve problems and complete projects quickly, promoting customer satisfaction.
- Accustomed to handling critical situations for large companies in foreign and domestic markets.
- Confidential Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management system administration
- Application Server administration
- Network analysis
- Operating systems knowledge
- Critical situation management and support
- Creating Technical education
- Member of a six person international team charged with the day-to-day administration and management of the bank's FileNet and Case Manager systems.
- Using Dynatrace, Splunk, and Control-M to monitor the system.
- Investigating and resolving issues with the operations teams.
- Assisting the development team with configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting. Engaging Confidential Support when necessary.
- Create change management plans and coordinate tasks to create new, upgrade old, and tune existing systems.
- Assist web operations team with WebSphere upgrades and interim fix installs.
- Review AIX resource utilization and recommended LPAR HMC changes.
- Work with Oracle and DB2 databases.
- Upgrade FileNet, Content Navigator, and Case Manager to the latest version.
- Build required WebSphere infrastructure and deploy and configure new ECM applications.
- Migrate Case Manager solution assets between CPE environments using FileNet Deployment Manager.
- Develop CEWS SOAP calls for use in penetration and performance testing (jMeter & BlazeMeter)
Staff Software Engineer
- Provided technical support for Confidential Enterprise Content Management products
- Created technical documentation and presented training to customers and fellow employees.
- Acted as a department wide network analyst assisting multiple teams in server connectivity troubleshooting.
- Worked as advisory resolver to top-level customers, handling critical situations.
- Solved average of 200 customer issues per year with average Medallia Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 95%, exceeding team goals and resulting in high customer satisfaction rating for the team and department.
- Helped improve product documentation by authoring 60+ technical articles and editing Confidential Knowledge Center.
- Created case update templates to improve knowledge transfer between teams, resulting in higher efficiency.
- Built product servers for reproducing customer issues, helping to reduce time to resolution.
- Authored product specific educational materials for new customers and presented it, helping reach time to value goals.
- Assigned to pioneer support of private beta products with mandate to ensure minimal system downtime and superb customer support.
- Received Confidential Eminence and Excellence award for outstanding customer service in 2014 and 2015.
- Hosted a weekly cross-functional team meeting, providing guidance on handling critical situations.
- Performed same duties in above summary with addition of Technical Team Lead responsibilities, including duty shift scheduling, new-hire training plans, individual improvement plans, escalation handling, server lab management, and updates to management.
- Increased team metrics 35% through product support education and mentorship.
- Improved test lab capabilities by requesting, installing, and administering VMWare ESX server to host test environments.
- Spearheaded US to China critical situation hand-off improvement initiative with goal of reducing amount of redundant operations experienced by customers.
- Ensured proper resource allocation by conducting employee evaluations.
- Received Confidential Eminence and Excellence award for outstanding customer service in 2011.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
Data Center Operator
- Operated and monitored Windows and Linux computer systems in 24-hour data center supporting company’s worldwide infrastructure.
- Received shipments of new hardware and installed it in data center.
- Installed and configured operating system and connected it to network.
- Monitored server communication and made repairs, as part of Network Operations Center.
- Installed operating systems, including Windows Server, Red Hat Linux, and ESX.
- Monitored network and resolved system crashes, made software configurations changes, and repaired failed system backups as needed.
- Retired old hardware and consolidated servers to VMWare ESX hosts.
- Initiated scheduled jobs on Confidential System z9 mainframe, using z/OS and z/VM operating systems, supporting mainframe development team.
- Audited server inventory, looking for opportunity for improvement such as, upgrades, performance tuning, network hardware.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Developed technical documentation provided with Confidential Maximo Asset Management.
- Created Maximo Everywhere documentation and updated Maximo 5.2.9 release notes.
- Authored readme files for 5 versions of Maximo Core Server to be shipped with hotfixes.
- Recreated reported defects, enhancing their description in documentation.
- Co-authored Maximo release notes.
- Assisted customers with server administration and maintenance task.
- Created technical documentation for commonly performed tasks.
- Worked 24-hour on-call shifts to support global customer base.
- Received Employee of the Quarter award, 1st quarter 2008, for exceptional customer satisfaction.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Technical Support Analyst
- Performed after-hours system maintenance consisting of manual Informix database updates using SQL statements.
- Worked weekend and holiday page-out support duty.