- Telecommunications strategist experienced in engineering, consulting and sales engineering. More than twenty years of developing solutions with senior level management, identifying requirements, implementing cost effective solutions. My goal is to make a positive impact to the bottom line of your organization utilizing my years of experience in engineering, designing and integration of IT solutions into existing and developing infrastructure.
Sr. Design Engineer
- Provide tier 2 and tier 3 escalations for customer projects and Auto Attendants (Unity), work with carrier services for installs and ongoing support.
- Mentor staff on design of auto attendants, Call Manager, documentation, and operational support.
Network Architect/Project Manager
- Architected voice and data solutions for network, Voice Services, Wireless, Call center, and Fax server solutions as customer needed to migrate from legacy Voice and Data to VoIP and SIP solutions. Developed strategies for architecture of redundant backbone with vision on sustainability for next 5 years.
- Engaged Telecom carriers for new services, doubling network while reducing annual network costs by $89k
- Provided vendor relations for IT infrastructure suppliers (Carriers, Phone system provider, Wireless provider, Cell Provider, Software Providers of Insurance hosted applications)
- Developed processes, collected database information on call flows, users for phone system, call center and voice mail migrations to CISCO v8. Legacy systems remotely accessed for data collection included Nortel and Avaya. Interfaced directly with carriers making provisioning changes for Chicago and Montreal sites.
- Supported primary Phoenix site as administrator of CISCO CCM, call recording, Unity and WebEx.
- Reviewed SIP services from multiple carriers to provide recommendation for migration of organization to SIP in coming year. Have experience in migrations and toll free VoIP services that allow for improved call flow and inbound management of pilot numbers.
- Created alliance across business unit to expand to 10 - digit dial plan across the US, on screen dialing and made provisions for E.164 dialing.