Connectivity & Hardware: Cisco routers, switches, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP
Layer2/3 Protocols: RIP, RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
Network Technologies: CDP, PPP, Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT), OSPF Virtual links, Switching Technologies VLAN, VTP, STP, EIGRP.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Cisco Routers 2951, 4451, 4948, and Switches 35xx, 37xx, 38xx, 4500, 6500, NEXUS 7K, switches with VLANs, STACKS, HSRP, and Cisco Nexus Fabric Extenders. And Ether - channels
- Troubleshooting network related issues and provide Level 1, 2 and 3 support to all network infrastructures, from backbone design and implementation, wide area networks and corporate switching and routing solutions. Based on Cisco Routers and Switches in our Business and Manufacture Office
- Manages Checkpoint firewalls security policies and VPN.
- Configure and maintain security for all network devices using Access lists, Tacacs + and restricting Virtual Terminal Access.
- Install and configure Cisco ISE port security in LAN and Meraki Wireless
- Configure and Manage wireless network infrastructure consisting of Cisco WLC 5508, Cisco Aironet 350 and 2700.
- Knowledge of VoIP technology, H.323, SIP, Cisco Call Manager, IP Telephony
- Configure and Manage 79xx, 79xx, and 88xx Phones. DX650 and DX 80 Telepresence Video Conference. Jabber for PC and Phones
- Configure and Manage Users in Right Fax System
- Manager Video Conference systems Cisco DX80, Click Share, WebEx, and Blue Jeans
- Configure and Monitor network and servers using SolarWinds Orion, syslog, NetFlow, Solarwinds Real time Bandwidth
- Create and maintain network documentation and Visio diagrams.
- Implement, Install, configure, and manage Meraki Dashboard with MR52 APs include ISE Authentication, AD Authentication, BYOD and Guest WIFI
- Deploy and Manage Cisco ACI system
- Manage F5 Load Balancer
- Provide 24x7 Network Operations support for all corporate and Manufacture infrastructure
- Participate in the Network Operation Change Management and problem handling process from resources availability and escalation/notification process .
Confidential, New Providence, NJ
- Implementing and supporting the wired, wireless, and voice networks at 70+ corporate sites.
- Upgraded all ISP circuit for 25+ sites and configured BGP into MPLS Clouds.
- Plan, Configure and Replaced OLD Access switches into 3850 Stacks ( 52 Switches )
- Manages the daily activities of local and wide area network systems, performs diagnostics, schedules preventative maintenance ensuring network systems are operational, and reports systems faults.
- Responsible for installation, administration, and testing of operating system software, hubs, routers, switches, cabling, and other related network components
- Provides valued assistance and effort during responses to emergency work requests including on-call periods. Troubleshoots network failures and errors, diagnoses, isolates, and resolves routine to moderately/highly complex network related problems ensuring timely results and minimal disruption of operations and reports findings to the team
- Assists the Network team with developing, monitoring, and implementing network security procedures for safeguarding all networking systems. Performs facility surveys for network communications and makes recommendations to team for the layout and location of network components, equipment, cabling, and wiring.
- Maintains records of work completed and in-progress according to accepted Project Management best practices and updates network documentation to record installations, upgrades, configurations, etc. Manages network management programs and assists the network engineers in preparing network status reports. Travels to and from all sites in the performance of duties.
- Traveling between offices on a regular basis to effect changes and monitor emergent situations as they occur
- Managed MPLS and VPN remote network sites
- Administrate Palo Alto Firewall
- Assemble and custom configure network components (Cisco Routers 2900, 4400 and 7600, Cisco Switches 2900, 3500, 3700, 3800, 4500, and 6500) and maintain network services.
Confidential, Rochelle Park, NJ
- Assists the Network Support Supervisor in managing, configuring and testing various components of the enterprise network including wide area and local area networks.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level network troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Performs equipment installations and relocations as required to support the business needs of the enterprise.
- Assists with the procurement and provisioning of network hardware and services
- Interfaces with equipment vendors and service providers for resolving network problems.
- Maintains an inventory of all network devices, configurations and locations
- Monitors and tunes the enterprise network for optimal performance
- Install and configure Solarwinds in all routers and switches
- Tracks and applies security patches and system maintenance as needed to ensure a secure network
- Performs on-call and off-hours support as necessary
- Set up and maintain network operations and provide assistance to the network manager and/or other site management.
- Assemble and custom configure network components (Cisco Routers 7200, 3745 and 3845, Cisco Switches 2900, 3500, 3700, 4500, and 6500) and maintain network services.
- Using EIGRP for internal routing and BGP for external routing
- Perform custom configuration for complex network devices such as firewalls and VPN concentrators. Reconfigure network equipment as necessary to handle environmental changes.
- Backup configuration files of all network hardware and store copies off-site as required.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose complex network problems. With minor supervision, implement solutions that have limited system-wide impact. Escalate issues with broader implications for entire network to network manager.
- Utilize monitoring tools to capture and analyze network traffic, maintain uptime, generate usage reports, spot trends, and report any anomalies to supervisor.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components.
- Create and maintain network documentation and diagrams as needed when assets are added or removed.
- Provide users with network technical support. Establish network users, user environments, and directories for networks being installed.
- Monitor security of network, provide appropriate user access, and detect any attempted intrusions to network.
- Assists with core network tasks such as configuring switches, routers, Vlan;s, firewall management etc.
- Setting up, configuring, and maintaining Vlan, Trunking (802.1Q). Deploying and configuring Cisco Switches, routers, core switches and Cisco Wireless access point’s Autonomous mode and controller-based (LWAPP) environments using LWAPP for Cisco 5508 Controllers.
- Configure and install Meraki wireless AP’s
- Serve in on-call rotation per site needs which includes after hours and weekend.
- Install, upgrade, troubleshoot, and administrate Checkpoint FireWall.