- Well diverse IT support specialist, seeking a position within a well reputable organization. Proven leadership attributes and an analytical thinker, who is also a team player, that will utilize my skills fully in computer applications, system administration, and technical support.
- Troubleshooting, Windows/OS X, Technical Support, Servers, Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange
- Network/System Administration, VMWare, Virtualization, VSpher, CRM Strategy Lite, Soti Mobi Control, Helpdesk Support
- Remedy, Footprints, HP ServiceCenter, ServiceNOW, Windows XP - 10, Backup Exec, System Imaging & Deployment, ITIL
- Group Policy Management, Operating Systems, IT Service Management, IT Operations, Microsoft Products, Integration
- Printer/Print Server Support, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM, Casper, Deploy Studio, PXE), Wireless Networking
- Routers, Switches,, LAN-WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Cloud Portal, Mimecast, Server Administration, SOX Audit reporting
- EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, static routing table configurations and implementations.
Identity & Access Management Security Specialist
- Populates, documents and maintains the enterprise directory, directory connectors and account provisioning systems.
- Establishes data access security profiles, develops backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures for IAM applications and maintains audit trails of security maintenance activity.
- Provisioning new accounts, onboarding and off - boarding endusers. Password resets and account syncing and troubleshooting problems with access issues.
- Maintains current technical knowledge and skills necessary to support the defined system architecture model.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and root cause analysis of IAM-related service-impacting issues.
- Provides guidance on the development of metrics, KPI s, and reports needed to measure the health and status of services.
- Produces relevant reports to monitor, report, and evaluate these statistics.
- Follow the Technology Development Life Cycle in the development of all security tools related to vaulting services.
- Ensure that all solutions meet or exceed Confidential s internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Responsible to execute IAM Processes (mainly in context of group management)
- Coordinate and share IAM direction with remaining technical teams, securing web applications and web services
- Manage IAM tools RAS (Resource Access Security) API, ISDI ( Confidential Security Director Integrator)
- Support organization in IAM related tasks, LDAP, relational databases, Active Directory and user management on daily basis.
- Involved in Identity and Access Management security projects.
Sr. Team Lead
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues, provide technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of hardware, printer, network connectivity, Citrix, and clinical application issues reported via telephone - Partnering with third-party vendors and technicians to obtain results to complex technical issues.
- Work closely with technical and application subject matter experts to resolve end user issues - and support partners with technicians and third party vendors to obtain results to complex technical issues - Helps other deliver results within defined timelines.
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Assisting with Windows 10 migrations and remediation, O365 upgrades, and setting up 2factor authentication for users.
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Serves as endpoint for password resets and or Active Directory account creation and member group addons.
- Creating images, deploying system and patch updates using SCCM, as well as using Tanium, Powerbroker, CA Spectrum, Wireshark, Crowdstrike, and Bitlocker Encryption to assist endusers.
- Remains knowledgeable of current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Confidential standards.
- Learns the full range of technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support Confidential 's Strategy.
IT Support Engineer
- Responsible for administration, maintenance, support and upgrades of storage systems, operating systems, production applications, network devices, security appliances and communications and messaging services and systems.
- Providing upper - level support, system maintenance and upgrades to company-owned applications, as required for high availability, stability and security.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows based systems and appliances.
- Manages system and software deployment and configuration. Windows 7 to Windows 10, O365 migration, and OU moves in AD.
- Monitors and tunes servers and devices to ensure optimal operating system and application software performance.
- Recognizes and troubleshoots problems with system hardware, network connectivity and applications software.
- Provides customer support, as required to resolve escalated support incidents.
- Schedules and implements hardware and software installations and upgrades in accordance with established change management and management/business approval procedures.
- Recommends proactive measures, to ensure that resources are available to meet future growth requirements.
- Provides support for all production applications (and peripheral equipment associated with needed applications) including industry specific software.