Production scheduling support professional with over 15 years of experience as an AutoSys Scheduler and Administrator. Possesses excellent production support and client relationship skills. Experienced in large financial services migrations, automation and disaster recovery planning and testing.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
AutoSys (CA WorkLoad Automation AE) Workload Control Center (WCC)
CA IDash Reporting Level 2/3 problem determination
Autosys Agent Installs/upgrades Linux and zLinux Autosys Agents
Disaster Recovery (DR) testing Client Relationship
Embedded Entitlements Manager (EEM) IDash Service Level Agreement (SLA)
BladeLogic and CHEF Automation Batch Automation
Solaris and AIX Autosys Agents Windows Autosys Agents
Sonic (ServiceNow) Batch migration planning
- AutoSys Administrator responsible for installation and patching for 13 Autosys environments, 5 WCC servers and 4 CA IDash servers with oracle databases running on AIX servers.
- Ensuring over 2500 Autosys Agents are online and communicating properly while running nearly 2 million processes a month.
- During a large - scale migration from an existing financial systems division Autosys environment onto a corporate financial systems Autosys environment, I developed and implemented an automated process to securely and seamlessly transfer encrypted sensitive data.
- While planning and implementing conversion of WCC databases from Derby to Oracle, I worked with the DBA’s to create the target Oracle databases with the proper size and configuration and moved the data.
- Responsible for Autosys production scheduling in a large investment banking environment using Autosys 4.5.1 with Oracle 10g database on Solaris servers, WCC for monitoring and editing job/box flows and EEM for security.
- Responsible for Autosys production scheduling in a large investment banking environment using Autosys for distributed environment scheduling and OPC/ESA for mainframe job scheduling.
- Participated in all aspects of scheduling environment, including change/problem management.
- Championed a rollout of a leading-edge broker information system involving UNIX/Windows/Mainframe platforms by setting up the mainframe to branch office downloads and restructuring the mainframe production flows to 350+ branch servers.
- Began as a Computer Operator, progressed to Systems Engineer with a fortune 50 client and continued on to Systems Specialist in charge of setting up and supporting the batch environment for outsourced clients.
- Served as Batch Lead on a very large outsource migration of a major insurance company division into an IBM megacenter. Participated in due diligence with clients and planning/implementation of the new environment.