- A Certified Solidworks Associate (CSWA) who is specialized in mechanical and electro - mechanical design plus more than 14 years’ experience using Solidworks to design machine tools, dies, fixtures, and mechanical parts/components in manufacturing environment.
- I also have more than 10-year experience using AutoCAD and more than 2 years’ experience using Inventor. Proficient at creating detailed mechanical drawings for piece parts and assemblies from Solidworks and Inventor models.
- Proficient with various PDM, PLM, and ERP systems. Adept in maximizing form, fit and function through meticulous design model evaluation.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Ability to work alone or with a team, with or without supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Proficient in Solidworks, Solidworks Routing (Electrical & piping), EPDM Vault, and IFS (ERP system).
- Conversational and G & M code CNC programming.
- AutoCAD, Inventor and MasterCam.
- C++ and VBA Programming.
- Bilingual: Vietnamese and English
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Examine malfunctioning devices and instruments for wear, tear and defects.
- Modify, test and repair surgical tools, instruments and devices.
- Work with senior R&D Engineers, Project Engineers and Quality Engineers to ensure all the damaged instrumentation and devices are repaired and calibrated in a timely manner.
- Clean, lubricate and evaluate surgical instruments.
- Create, process, and implement ECO’s (Engineering Change Orders).
- Create design control documents per company design control procedure for every project.
- Sustaining and modifying current or new product Solidworks models.
- Create/revise manufacturing drawings per ASME Y14.5.
- Prepare models for 3D Printer.
- Setup and operate Stratasys Objet30 Prime 3D printer to print rapid prototypes.
- Interface with machine shops and suppliers on manufacturing and machine options.
- Act as a checker to check drawings to ensure it meets Bell specification.
- Create/add/remove specification and/or support documents as required using Enovia PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system.
- Review/release documents to production.
Senior Engineer/CNC Programmer
- Create new, exclusive designs for luxury and custom-built wood and/or metal (stainless steel & galvanized) Lockers for some of the most prestigious locker rooms in the nation, focusing on innovation, function, and exceptional design.
- Refined sense of style and previous exposure to luxury lifestyles product.
- Select furniture materials including wood, acrylic, textiles and metal.
- Develop final design specifications.
- Developed new products, 3D Models in Solidworks and build prototypes.
- Create drawing and BOM for piece parts and assemblies for production.
- Coordinating with project managers for pre & post sales designs.
- Prepare submittals and perform material counts.
- Program for CNC Routers.
- Program for CNC Punch Press.