- Over 7+ years of experience in IT industry and expertise as Site Reliability Engineer, Build Engineer and Release Management, Automating Software Configuration Management (SCM), Deploying Applications through Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) and Managing Cloud Services.
- Expert in various Azure services like Compute ( Web Roles, Worker Roles), Caching, Azure SQL , NoSQL , Storage , and Network services , Azure Active Directory (AD), API Management, Scheduling , Azure AutoScaling , and PowerShell Automation.
- Experienced in configuring Cloud platforms such as Virtual Networks Multi - site , Cross-site, VMs, Azure AD, Load Balancers, Azure SQL, Cloud Services , etc.
- Experienced in Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) cloud platform and services like Lambda, DynamoDB, EBS, ELB, AMI, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Ops Work SNS, Glacier, Auto-Scaling, IAM, Route53, EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, VPN, Security-Groups, and through AWS management console.
- Experience in Designing and distribution of Data across all the nodes and Clusters on different availability zones in AWS Redshift and Scaling Amazon RDS, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra DB, PostgreSQL, Instances Vertically and Horizontally for High Availability.
- Experience with AWS instances spanning across Development, Test and Pre-production and Cloud Automation through Open Source DevOps tools like Chef , Jenkins & Docker .
- Responsible for OpenStack project core infrastructure including code review, continuous integration systems, and developer tools and OpenStack Multi - node Installation , Configuration and Administration .
- Extensive experience in writing Ansible playbooks and Modules to automate our build/deployment process and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes and experience in working with GIT to store the code and integrated it to Ansible Tower to deploy the playbook.
- Experience using Ansible Tower, which provides an easy-to-use dashboard, and role-based access control, so that it's easier to allow individual teams access to use Ansible for their deployments.
- Experienced in working on puppet and chef , Database implementation, Coding standards, Cookbook documents, Testing docs, chef Infra, bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading Chef Recipes, Chef Node convergence in Chef SCM.
- Expertise in using Docker and setting up ELK with Docker and Docker - Compose . Actively involved in deployments on Docker using Kubernetes .
- Experience in Jenkins pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes , Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Expertise in Terraform for building, changing, versioning infrastructure and collaborating automation of AWS Infrastructure via Terraform and Jenkins .
- Experience in writing Jenkins Pipeline Groovy Scripts for Continuous Integration and build workflows and Used Jenkins uploading Artifacts into Nexus Repository and Automated various day-to-day administration task by developing Bash, Ruby, JSON, Perl, PowerShell and Python Scripts.
- Experience in Administration/Maintenance of Source Control Management Systems, such as Subversion ( SVN ), Perforce , TFS , GIT and Knowledge of Clear Case.
- Experience in installation and management of network related services like TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, DNS, TELENT, HTTP, HTTPS, LOAD BALANCING, VPN, FIREWALL, SUBNETS, SMTP, CDN.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Managing the Monitoring Tools such as Splunk , Nagios , ELK and New Relic for Resource Monitoring/Network/Monitoring.
- Hands on experience in creating analytical matrices reports, dash boards for release services based on JIRA tickets
- Expert in troubleshooting Linux Servers, resolving boot issues and maintenance of server issues using rescue mode and single user mode and involved in building new Linux Physical and Virtual servers using kickstart and PXE boot.
- Experience in internet information service and hands on experience with WebSphere, JBoss and WebLogic deployments.
- Responsible for configuring and connection to SSH through SSH clients like Putty Remotely copying files using SFTP , FTP , SCP , WinSCP and FileZilla .
Cloud platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Open stack, PCF.
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
Virtualization Platforms: Oracle VM Virtual Box, Vagrant, Hyper: V and VMware
Application/Web Servers: Amazon AWS, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, VMware
Scripting Languages: Python, Bash/Shell Scripting, PowerShell, YAML, JSON.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Configuration Management tool: Ansible, chef, puppet.
Build & Integration tool: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Ubuntu
Logging & Monitoring Tools: Splunk, CloudWatch, ELK, Dynatrace
Databases: MS SQL Server, PSSQL
Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, Ethernet
Issue Tracking Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Rally
- Hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage , Web Apps , Active Directory , Application Insights , and Logic Apps . Implemented Azure APIM modules for public facing subscription-based authentication.
- Experience in Design, Creating and Manage hosting plans for Azure Infrastructure , implementing & deploying workloads on Azure Virtual Machines (VMs), Design and implement VM storage , good understanding on Implementing images/disks .
- Worked on Configuration of Internal load balancer , load balanced sets and Azure Traffic manager with addition to TCP/IP networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Hands on experience on Azure VPN-Point to Site , Virtual networks , Azure Custom security , Endpoint security and firewall .
- Created several pods and services using Master and Minion architecture of Kubernetes and developed microservice onboarding tools leveraging Python allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services .
- Working knowledge on Kubernetes infrastructure using consul (Mesh) like Load balancer, Tracking, etc.
- Extensively used Kubernetes charts using Helm and created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications , managed Kubernetes manifest files and managed releases of Helm packages.
- Point team player on Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs , modification of Buildconfigs , templates , Imagestreams , etc.
- Implementation of different exporters to get metrics of the Openshift components and servers.
- Extensively used MS Dynamics 365 to add users and provide respective roles and integrated it with outlook for tracking.
- Working knowledge on content management (document Management) and integrated with Azure cloud to avoid overloading Dynamics 365 .
- Create and publish NuGet packages and maintain the NuGet infrastructure that several teams use at build time.
- Worked on Azure Data Factory and Azure Data lake Analytics, maintained SQL scripts , indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction, Perform quality assurance and testing of SQL server environment .
- Created Azure SQL database , performed monitoring and restoring of Azure SQL database. Performed migration of Microsoft SQL server to Azure SQL database and Data Brick.
- Migration of on premise data (Oracle/ SQL Server/ DB2/ MongoDB) to Azure Data Lake Store(ADLS) using Azure Data Factory(ADF V1/V2).
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0 with WCF, Entity framework 4.0 and LINQ.
- Maintain, Manage and Monitor Splunk Infrastructure (Identify bad searches, dashboards and manage overall health of Splunk)
- Monitoring SPLUNK authentication and permission for supporting large scale SPLUNK deployments. Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Working knowledge on IAM ( Identity Access Management ) on cloud identity services using OpenID connect .
- Expertise in working with Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as a code , execution plans, resource graphs, change automation and created infrastructure such as Web app, Function App, VNet's, DNS Settings, Routing, Security Policies, Load Balancer, App gateway, Application Insights in a coded manner using Terraform .
- Worked on secret management using Hashi corp Vault , configured multiple secret engines. Experience with service discovery and KV store with Hashi corp Consul.
- Hands on experience in Azure CLI , Bash , PowerShell Scripting . And also worked on Backup and restore Azure services.
- Working knowledge on Function API Management and Azure AD B2B API's. Created Guest Users for other Organizations in-order to collaborate and share Company information Securely between them.
- Experience in maintaining the branching , Staging , build and release strategies using SCM tools like Subversion , GIT and Bitbucket .
- Working knowledge on Blue Green Deployments to maintain Zero Down time while new Production Release . And maintained Branching Standards in Git-Flow .
- Implemented Docker-Maven plugin and Maven POM to build Docker Images for all microservices and later used Docker file to build the Docker Images from the java jar files.
- Worked on TFS/Azure Devops for continuous integration (CI) and for end to end automation using PowerShell for all builds and deployments and also worked on Build tools like Maven for the building of deployable artifacts into artifactory like Jfrog and Nexus from source code.
- Expert in Microsoft Technologies like C#, ASP.NET 5.0/4.5/4.0, MVC 5.0/4.0, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.0, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2, WCF 4.5/4.0, Web API RESTful Services, IIS 7.0/6.0.
- Working knowledge on Migarting CDN networks like CloudFlare to Limelight and Written Automation scripts to updating Workers and routers.
- Automated and orchestrated workloads using Terraform , Chef , Puppet , Ansible and ARM Templates over Microsoft Azure .
- Worked in creating, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware and migrating servers between ESX hosts using VMotion and installed Firmware Upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, performance tuning on Unix/Linux systems.
Environment : TFS/Azure Devops, Azure Infrastructure, Azure AD, Azure Portal, SSL, MS Dynamics 365, SQL, Json, Azure CLI, Puppet, Bash, Swagger, SonarQube, CDN Networks, Splunk, JIRA, PowerShell Scripting, IIS, Windows Server 2012, Kubernetes, .NET, ASP.NET, WEB API RESTfull Services, C#, Visual Studio, Terraform, Docker, Chef, Ansible, GitHub, Jfrog, Confluence, SonarQube.
- Migrating the existing v1 (Classic) Azure infrastructure into v2 ( ARM ), Terraform , scripting and templating the whole end to end process as much as possible so that it is customizable for each area being migrated.
- Configured Azure VPN-Point to Site , Virtual networks, Azure Custom security, Endpoint security and firewall, Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNet's), subnets , Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks , DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Worked on Harshi corp Vault secret management tool to provide security for credentials, tokens and API keys.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet's with Azure Internal Load Balancer .
- Used Puppet and Urban code deploy tool for application delivery automation and written scripts in PowerShell to manage deployment automation .
- Used Azure OMS & Power BI for visualizing the activities. Worked on Azure App Insights, Alerts and Log Analytics for Monitoring as part of OMS .
- Ensured successful architecture and deployment of enterprise grade PaaS solutions using Pivotal Cloud aws4 Foundry ( PCF ) as well as proper operation during initial application migration and set new development.
- Converted existing Terraform modules that had version conflicts to utilize cloud formation during Terraform deployments to enable more control or missing capabilities.
- Deployed web applications into different application servers using Jenkins and implemented Automated Application Deployment using Ansible .
- Expertise in deploying Azure AD connect , configuring ADFS installation using Azure AD connect.
- Implemented ADO.NET to the data layer to communicate with the SQL Server 2012.
- Used ADO.NET components like Grid View, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to retrieve, display data.
- Configure and setup Kubernetes Cluster environment with master and Nodes. Managed local deployments in Kubernetes using Minikube , creating local clusters and deploying application containers.
- Experience in developing APIs using Kubernetes to manage and specify the copies of the containers to run the actual servers in the cloud. Scheduled, deployed and managed container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Written Chef Cookbooks, recipes to automate installation of Middleware Infrastructure like Apache tomcat , JDK , and configuration tasks for new environments etc.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and Dev -environments needs and configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization. Collaborated with development support teams to set up a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker .
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds. Took the sole responsibility to maintain the CI Jenkins server.
- Responsible for setting up Jenkins server and building jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling and post-hook scripts in source control systems like GIT .
- Artifacts generated by Jenkins configure jobs with the Maven for various deployments of Managed JAVA/J2EE enterprise applications in an agile environment, automated solutions using Python & managed artifacts in the NEXUS repository.
- Maintained build related scripts developed in shell for Maven builds. Created and modified build configuration files including POM.xml and convertedbuild.xml into pom.xml to build the applications using MAVEN .
- Managed GIT repositories for branching, merging, and tagging. Configured GIT with Jenkins and scheduled jobs using POLL SCM option and integrated to automate the code checkout process.
- Using Python , Perl and Shell scripts for automation and monitoring, the administrative tasks and management using Cronjobs.
- PowerShell scripting for Automation - Creating VM's, Virtual Networking, VPN, Key Vault, Load balancer and Disk Encryption.
Environment : VMware, Azure, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Azure AD, Kubernetes, .NET, C#, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Dynamics 365, Terraform, Python, Ruby, Shell, TFS, JIRA, WebLogic Server 11g, Apache Tomcat, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, Apache HTTP server, JSON, Nexus, Java, GitHub.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Worked in designing and deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups .
- Leveraged AWS services such as code pipeline to create CI/CD pipeline and cloud watch and cloud trail to create Monitoring dashboards and network traffic logs.
- Design roles and groups using AWS identity and access management ( IAM ), and manage networks using Security Groups, Network Access Control Lists with services provided by IAM.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Written multiple cookbooks in Chef to automate the environment provisioning, Middleware Infrastructure Installations. Implemented environments, roles, data bags in Chef for better environment management.
- Developed many roles and playbooks in Ansible and automated to build and deploy infrastructure using Ansible .
- Extensively worked on Ansible to configure the servers, deploy software, and orchestrate continuous deployments or zero downtime rolling updates
- Worked on the creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images and Dockers consoles for managing the application of life cycle.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing, configuring and maintaining for Continuous integration ( CI ) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant to schedule the builds.
- Worked in all areas of Jenkins setting up CI for new branches, build automation, plugin management and securing Jenkins and setting up master/slave configurations.
- Worked on source control tools like GIT . Primarily used Ruby to write GIT applications as well as created and maintained GIT repositories also analyzing and resolving conflicts related to merging of source code to GIT .
- Created Splunk app for Enterprise Security to identify and address emerging security threats through the use of continuous monitoring, alerting and analytics. Work closely with Application Teams to create new Splunk dashboards for Operation teams.
- Responsible for authoring and editing Python scripts for automation purposes which enabled the QA testers to perform testing with a more reliable and faster performance.
- Administered user and groups accounts setting permissions, web servers, file servers, firewalls and directory services.
- Installed a PHP based Linux kickstart solution that allows for the building of profiles based on IP address- this system allows for rapid installation of new Linux systems.
- Worked on handling tasks in Linux/Unix which include upgrading RPMS using YUM , kernel, HBA driver, configure SAN disks, Multipathing and LVM file system.
Environment : Amazon Web Services(AWS), Cloud Formation, Azure, Bamboo, Chef, Jenkins, Nginx, Nagios, Docker, Maven/ANT, .NET, C#, PowerShell Scripting, Puppet, Puppet DB, Linux, VMW are Servers, Udeploy, Shell scripting, Bash, GIT/ SVN, Splunk, ELK, Apache Mesos, Linux/RHEL, Windows, Python, LVM, RPM’s.
- Installed and configured, updated, upgraded and maintained Linux servers and perform the network configuration on RedHat, Centos OS and Applications.
- Created Linux Virtual Machines using VMware Virtual Center, creating VM Templates, and troubleshooting all Virtualization related issues. Migrated different projects from Perforce to SVN.
- Involved in setup and install of configured Server and Boot Server using PXE booting for Kickstart process & performed Kickstart to install OS on Linux boxes.
- Installed, configured and managed Global File System (GFS) in Linux Servers, creating and managing Cluster suite using GFS and Administration and maintaining of VERITAS Cluster Server.
- Configured RedHat Satellite Server for patching and configuring Linux servers to update patches from the satellite server.
- Implementation & Managing of RAID levels like RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 using Solaris Volume Manager
- Management of disks on Red Hat Linux Servers using LVM, creating volumes, file system and resizing volume, Volume Groups, Logical volumes, and Disk Mirroring.
- Basic Network configuration LAN/WAN and Monitoring & Troubleshooting. Configuring wireless Router, Switches, and router on Linux.
- Involved in running LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) systems in agile quick scale cloud environments and Created Bash, shell, python scripts to monitor system resources and system maintenance.
- Adding servers to domain and managing the groups and users in Active Directory, installing and configuring send mail on RedHat Linux servers.
Environment: Linux, RedHat, CentOS, TCP/IP, SVN, .NET, Jenkins, Java, Apache Tomcat, SQL, Oracle, Agile, WebLogic, Subversion, Bash, Kickstart, VERITAS, LVM, SSH, Perforce.