Experienced in Full Stack Development while adept in DevOps with a keen eye on cyber security. Fortunate in that I love what I do, I’m always sharpening my skills. I am happiest when troubleshooting complex problems or monitoring an automated process that has excelled the team forward.
AWS (3YR), Azure (1YR), Heroku (3YR)
Docker (3 YR), Docker Swarm (1YR), Kubernetes
Java (7YR), Python (7YR), Ruby (3YR), C#
Grails, Django, Rails, Node.js
Jenkins, GIT & Linux
Redis, NoSQL, MSSQL, RDS, SQL
PowerShell, Bash and VIM
Kali, Burp Suite, IDA, Assembly, C, C++
Automation Systems Administrator
- Provide expertise in the con guration and administration of automated/computerized system software and rmware to meet cGMP and procedural requirements.
- This includes the management of virtual machines, deployed software, and downstream processes.
- As part of the operational technology team, I’ve utilized PowerShell, Active Directory, MSSQL, and Power BI to aggregate information to support business decisions.
- I have created portable custom business tools using Python and Tkinter to increase the efficiency of current processes.
- I’ve built and deployed a Django application utilizing Redis caching, docker swarm orchestration, CI with Jenkins, and Gitlab for version control.
- The Django project has a significant impact on day to day tasks department - wide. Information is now aggregated and presented uniformly from various diverse systems.
- I was responsible for Full Stack development and DevOps. The high throughput Grails application utilized an RDS backend, Redis caching, Node.js microservices, and is deployed to AWS. I routinely deployed the project utilizing AWS Elastic Beanstalk and monitored the health of RDS and EC2 instances.
- During the project, I implemented new “favoriting” features, and fraud auditing to the project specifically.
- These tasks required close coordination with stakeholders and QA. Fraud Auditing saved our customers money and improved trust in the platform.
- I created RESTful endpoints and implemented feature requests within a Scrum environment.
- Additionally, I reworked the pre-existing Jenkins configuration and dockized the grails application to facilitate CI/CD.
- This greatly improved build and deployment times within the iterative nature of the project.
- During my time with the project, I worked in a Scrum and Kanban environment and implemented a customer-facing access portal.
- As a SAS solution to fire inspection services, the feature requirements and implementation had to be very specialized.
- I performed code reviews for pull requests and deployed new versions utilizing the Heroku platform.
- I created an IoT connected device to monitor on-premises analog values, writing the firmware in C, 3d printing the enclosure, and soldering the PCB to provide a proof of concept and physical prototype.
- This prototype was then scaled up for manufacturing and has since started a new revenue stream for the organization.
- I was responsible for data migration and management of SharePoint and DocuShare in addition to development in ColdFusion.
- During my time with the web services group, I created an agent written in python/C that hooked into the existing process and reported health status to a centralized dashboard.
- This allowed the team to quickly respond to issues across greatly diverse systems.
- I created a physical appliance that was used as a visual indicator to notify the team in real-time by communicating with a custom asynchronous socket server.
- With HIPPA concerns in mind, I created a dashboard that was used by the operating room to show patients' families information about the timing of their procedure.
Operating Room Technician
- I was responsible for maintaining the sterile field during operations; making sure the patients’ health came first despite outside factors.
- This role included first-assist of the surgeon during the procedure, and confirming the required resources were available to perform the task.
- During my time as a technician, I was chosen to assist in starting the Da Vinci Robotic Assisted Surgical program at Confidential .
- My technical aptitude helped bridge the gap from the surgical environment to the technical challenges of the new platform.