I have over twenty years of local and wide area network engineering experience and have provided highly technical solutions for Enterprise level customers of major providers. Performed IT services Administration and sales support for 12 - years with 10-years of technical project management experience. Expert in the delivery of pre-sales support, proposal writing, and architecture/design experience. My roles have included IP Telephony, network security, design, installation, integration, support, and maintenance of a variety of LAN/WAN infrastructures.I am well-versed in system enterprise VOIP technologies, architectures, and Unified Communications for IPCC and Call Center products. I have experience in responding to customer requirements with concise solution development based on ITIL best practices approach, to create a work breakdown project Task/List for SOW/RFP support. Can demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills to management while defining/documenting a project's activities, sequences, and duration. I have the experience to recognize customer project risks and can predict appropriate assumptions for written BOM and SOW creations for fortune 500 enterprise level clients. As a trusted advisor, I extract from stakeholders’ precise delivery requirements for large-scale network implementations while helping to define service level objectives for network monitoring, management, and disaster recovery.
Configuring Microsoft(R) Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging Servers
Deploying Microsoft(R) Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging Clients
Course 5129: Customizing Real-Time Communication with Microsoft Office
Communications Server 2007
Course 5178: Implementing and Maintaining Audio/Visual Conferencing and Web Conferencing Using Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
Collection 5125: Introducing Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
3Com IP Messaging for the Confidential Series Server Platform
Call Manager 5.0
HP Overview and Network Node Manager UNIX & Windows
- My responsibilities included the design, management, disaster recovery, and implementation of highly available - reliably secure network solutions. we provided express technical expertise and staff augmentation with a full range of on-site network services.
- My latest project was to support the convergence and global network IP remediation for Sanofi/Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition and merger of Merial.
- I worked closely with the Sr network engineering supervisors at Merial/ Confidential to provide IP migration strategies for their LAN/WAN merger.
- Performed the role of lead engineer responsible for managing the Merial Network IP Remediation team tasked to create the necessary IP subnet changes and config scripts for all Merial network devices.
- I was responsible for analyzing their current IP network configurations to determine potential OSPF routing conflicts due to the global IP LAN/WAN merger with Sanofi. During the acquisition and convergence with the Confidential, I was helped to create the workflow and IP LAN/WAN configuration changes needed for the IP remediation of Merial’s headquarters and all remote sites.
- I was responsible for establishing purchasing priorities, developing network designs, helping to create customer SLO/SLA agreements, setting project timelines, as well as ongoing maintenance and support of our network implementations. Our mission was to provide our customers with prompt, reliable and cost-effective technology services.
ConfidentialIP Telephony Architect
- I helped Confidential studios and Confidential Cruise Lines to meet their business requirements by engineering IP telecommunications systems to integrate with their global partners.
- By working with the Confidential Business Design Services team and virtualization tools, we would gather network statistics needed to benchmark their current network performances.
- We then meet with Confidential Studios and Confidential network managers to help them develop their network performance optimization guidelines.
- As Confidential managers we also helped to establish goals and objectives encompassing a wide range of advanced networking services, transport topologies, and network protocols.
- We worked with each business group to develop tailored SLA’s in accordance with approved Telecom Strategies, Network Architecture standards, best practices approach, and guidelines within Confidential .
- Primary role during this engagement was to assist in setup, installation, support, and maintenance of numerous Theatre related digital systems upgrades.
- I was responsible for one of the many Confidential VoIP and Sony Digital 3D Projector/HP Server rollout teams designing network systems for Confidential Theatres nationwide.
- Created SOW responses to each of the multiple RFP’s needed to install Confidential in Kansas City for more than 150 remote locations across the country.
- Maintained network performance SLA's during the planning and execution of Confidential VoIP and Sony Digital 3D Projector/HP Server installations.
- Managed post-sale project teams for network addressing, hardware replacement, new facility additions, IOS compatibility, and assistance in multi-service installations.
- Performed core upgrades to network facilities in preparations for the new voice network, automated box offices, digital menu boards, enhanced point of sales systems, and digital 4K- 3D projection servers.
- Established network-monitoring procedures and installed SNMP tools for diagnosis at each theatre.
- Implemented asset management and inventory control guidelines for hardware procurement of systems for POS, DTDS, DTMS, DMB, LEN, VBO, DBO, complete local network backbone devices when needed, Sony 4k projection systems, and other various related systems.
- Projects were also designed to enhance each theatre’s network capacity, speed, and bandwidth to enable support for digital upgrades and VOIP integrations for each theatre.
- I assisted in organizing, planning, scheduling and overseeing the day-to-day ongoing maintenance and support of King County's enterprise network.
- Assisted in developing and directing program and project plans, defining and overseeing County LAN/WAN project implementations such as: overseeing the validation, engineering, and maintenance documentation for all new, existing and proposed transport, switch and collocation and other auxiliary facilities and hardware to ensure ready access to network configuration data.
- Maintained accurate workflow database for all documentation and records of network hardware/software configurations and topology upgrades.
- Provided high-level technical support for King County's local and wide area networks.
IP Telephony Architect
- I split my time between pre-sales technical support and client project delivery.
- Generally, over the course of a calendar year, approximately 70% of the year was spent in pre-sales technical support.
- I worked with sales teams on account opportunities to develop proposals and sales responses to Confidential customer requests. This was generally in-person meetings with the client to learn their business and technical requirements for IPC. As a part of the pre-sales support, I was required to develop a high-level design and a project plan and approach for the labor-based services required as well as to generate a detailed bill of materials.
- During post sales handoff, I would also engage in client projects for solution delivery. In many cases, the client projects would require travel Monday through Friday or in some cases would allow for Monday through Thursday for the duration of the project. Assisted Confidential customers by analyzing design alternatives and recommending technical solutions. Provided network designs and managed network implementations using Confidential approved contract labor. Selected technical resources for projects and monitored the scope of work to provide status updates to the Business Units. Assigned project lead engineers and managed multiple projects including developing project plans and schedules, allocating resources and providing status updates to the management team.
VOIP Solutions Architect
- Evaluated customer Requests for Proposals (RFP) and architect concise technical responses for the network monitoring and maintenance services.
- I have recent experience with VOIP installations with LAN/WAN assessments and network upgrades to provide IP Telephony readiness for Enterprise Call Centers.
- My responsibilities were to ensure hardware procurement and application support for Call Manager and IPCC solutions.
- As needed my secondary roles were to coordinate the appropriate stakeholders (Legal, Operations, Sales, Executive Management, and External Partners) within the United States and internationally.
- I have designed countless VOIP solutions with revenue values typically in the single-digit millions.
- My largest winning solution delivered was: $100M Solution for Eli Lilly for their global VOIP installation. Pricing included hardware and installation with managed services support for network monitoring and maintenance of all IPCC and Critical Call Center devices. Delivered fault-tolerant solutions to DiData customers by analyzing and implementing network security solutions on Confidential firewalls, routers, and switches.
- I managed implementation teams to deliver countless customer solutions in complex network environments of one thousand (1000) or more nodes.
- Assisted in planning and executing the integration of the disaster recovery services into DiData's Network/ Security Operations Center (NOC / SOC)
Sr. Solutions Architect
- I was assigned to develop network solutions and provided technical expertise to assist Confidential recruiters desiring to be Confidential sales professionals.
- Networks were designed to be fully redundant, and fault tolerant within cross-platform capabilities.
- Assisted account managers with Confidential channel partner procedures to enable hardware sales capabilities for existing customers.
- Provided leadership and direction during project delivery to ensure completion of tasks and adherence to on-site procedures.
- This included project planning, customer SLA/SLO specifications, project implementations, and the administration of team activities.
- Helped sales professionals by defining and qualifying customer SLA requirements against current delivery capabilities.
- I helped define notification procedures for the Network Operation Center (NOC) setup and support for new customers as outlined in the "ITIL" approach for service management.
- I delivered root cause analysis support of problems and incident management to determine business impacts to customers.
Tools: utilized: HP OpenView Operations for Windows and Unix, OV Reporter, OV Internet Services, OV Service Information Portal, Service Navigator, CiscoWorks, Network Node Manager SMARTS, Panacea, Smart Plug-ins for the AD, Exchange, PeopleSoft, WebLogic, etc.
Sr Network Engineer
- I was responsible for the design and technical support provided to the Confidential .
- I also attended all executive sales calls to the customer as their Sr. Confidential network design and implementation expert.
- Requirements were to meet with several different accounts simultaneously to ensure technical specifications and accuracy for Confidential sales and product delivery.
- Secondary roles as Project manager responsibilities included the design and implementation of network solutions for Confidential customer solutions.