Microsoft platforms including Windows 7, Vista, XP/2000, 98, Server, ME, NT, MS - DOS
Mac OS X and later
UNIX and windows scripting
Crossplatform Networking including Cisco
PC Imaging, Creating and Deploying
PC and Server 2008, 2012 Hardware Build, Maintenance and Upkeep
Raritan KVM solutions
Vista and Spyder large display solutions
Cisco Digital Media Suite (DMS)
Microsoft and Livestream webcasting solutions
Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco Video and Audio Conferencing Equipment and Solutions
Video Conferencing Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) Administration
Polycom MGC Manager
Polycom codecs including VSX, HDX, CX phones, and RMX Bridges
Tandberg codecs including MXP 1000 and later units
MS Sharepoint Web Solutions Administration
Crestron Systems Setup, Upkeep, Troubleshooting
C++ and Java Programming Languages
Visual Studio and Eclipse IDE's
MySQL and MSaccess
Visual Basic scripting/programming
Audio/Visual Engineering, Soundboards, XLR, BNC, RGB, Seamless video switchers, etc.
ArcGIS Software Suite
HTML Web Design
Photoshop, Flash, ImageReady and more
Dreamweaver and GoLive HTML Editors
Advanced MS Office Applications
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Including extensive in - depth platform support of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) v10+, Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Voice Gateway IOS config, Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), SIP, SCCP, and H.323 protocols, all models of Cisco IP phones, Cisco Video Conferencing endpoints including Telepresence, IP Communicator, Cisco Jabber, Webex Teams, analog VG’s, DSP config, Cisco Telepresence Server (TPS), Telepresence Management Suite (TMS), and VMware virtualization utilizing both MS and Unix based VM’s.
- Frequent interop troubleshooting with Cisco Call Center UCCE platforms including CVP, ICM, and IVR.
- This also includes frequent live call debugging, SIP messaging/signaling capture and analysis, UCM trace/log analysis, packet captures (PCAPs), and collaboration with UCM/CUC BU’s and Developers, and Cisco TAC.
- Constant collaboration across networking teams to support Cisco network devices including 39XX/44XX Routers, Catalyst Switches, Unified Computing Systems/Servers (UCS hosts), and more.
- Also monitor and manage Cisco leased PRI/BRI/T1/ISDN/E1/R2/SIP Trunk circuits to Confidential /Carriers, frequently engaging and collaborating with Confidential engineers to repair and install circuits.
- Utilized the Remedy and Service-Now ticketing systems for tracking incidents, change requests, and long term problem investigations.
Video Conference Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- support of Confidential video conferencing infrastructure utilizing Tandberg/Telepresence Management Suite (TMS), Codian Video Bridges and Cisco VCS.
- Escalation support of conference room and personal Video Endpoints, as well as Audio/Visual assets including both Cisco (C and SX series), and Polycom (HDX) video conferencing endpoints.
- Extensive support of the deployment and installation of the conferencing room A/V solutions during the construction of the new Mission Bay Hospital (MBH).
- Lead testing and signing off of the MBH and Mission Hall location Video Conferencing solutions post installation.
Voice and Video Analyst
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Support and setup of companywide Video Conferencing calls using TMS and Codian bridging software, including deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting the front end Cisco codec endpoints, PC Jabber/Movi, and Telepresence calls utilizing H.323, SIP, and ISDN connections over a TCP/IP switched network; as well as working closely with the engineering team servicing the backend Cisco MCU's and VCS's.
- Also supports both front end points and back end systems utilizing Shoretel Director for the company VoIP network, including Shoretel switches and 600 series phones.
- In house audio bridging support is also handled utilizing MGC Manager in conjunction with a Polycom bridge managing the company PRI's.
- All user requests are tracked and escalated using the ServiceNow ticketing system.
Confidential, New York City
- Provide day-to-day operational and production IT support of the Opening/Closing bell ceremonies, onsite events, financial reporters on-air, long-format shows, and technology systems including the Market Site Tower digital sign and studio video projection wall.
- Operate, support, and maintain the various content mgmt systems, display technologies, and internal data feeds - all in support of the overall customer experience at the Market Site.
- This includes operating, maintaining, and implementing Cisco switched Wintel solutions, ranging from Windows XP to 8, Server 2003 to 2012, utilizing NVIDIA display solutions in conjunction with Vista and Spyder display systems, with a SQL server backend for the data feeds.
- Also heavily utilized and designed the Raritan KVM solutions for managing, troubleshooting, and controlling rack mounted hardware as well as VMWare vSphere for data virtualization and hardware consolidation.
- All hardware is built, imaged, racked, connected, configured, controlled, and operated by the Market Site Sys Admins.
Video Conferencing Engineer and Audio/Visual Technician
Confidential, New York
- Responsible for establishing Cisco, Polycom, Tandberg, and Cisco TelePresence video conference connections on an IP, ISDN, H.323, and SIP network between all Confidential ’s major corporate buildings in the NYC area, including Confidential ’s CEO at their headquarters building, connecting their conference rooms, as well as personal office units, to locations and personnel around the globe.
- Codian bridges are used in back end operation. Also was involved in the audio/visual setup and operation of both major live broadcast events, and even local productions of corporate events.
- This includes stage production, video capture and broadcast, studio and control room operation, running XLR, BNC, etc. cables, for both live broadcasts and recorded events to be edited and broadcast later.
- Also assisted in PC desktop support on a Cisco switched network for meetings and conferences requiring network access, while troubleshooting any problems with connectivity and/or displaying of content. Responsibilities also include phone, microphone, headset, etc. issues on a VoIP infrastructure.
Video Ops and Distance Learning Services Coordinator and Technician
Confidential, Sacramento, California
- Supported IT, PC, network and audio/video conferencing assets in a 24x7 mission critical environment, while managing remote staff, at five physically remote WAN connected video teleconferencing-enabled computer labs for the Confidential .
- Analyzed, configured, and tuned all involved video conferencing equipment and connected IP network equipment, including a Polycom MCU audio/video conferencing bridge and Polycom, Tandberg, and Cisco end points.
- Responsibilities included maintaining required network connectivity with minimum downtime, computer lab desktop support, A/V end point connections, and preventative maintenance during quarterly travel to remote lab locations. Also established and implemented conferencing solutions and connections with extremely high visibility for Confidential Headquarters conference rooms and involved personnel, including the Adjutant General of the Confidential, connecting them to end points and personnel.