- Overall 8 years of extensive experience in Automating, configuring and deploying instances on cloud environments and Data centers. Experience in the areas of DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline, Build and release management, AWS/Azure and Linux/Windows Administration.
- Experienced in deploying and updating templates and associated collection of resources by using the AWS management console and API’S using CloudFormation and designed RedShift based BI solution platform for optimized performance and usability.
- Involved in designing and deploying applications utilizing all theAWSstack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, ELB, EBS,VPC, RDS, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, IAM, KMS, Lambda, Kinesis) and focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling inAWSCloudFormation,deployment services (DevOpsWorks andCloudFormation) and security practices (IAM,Cloud Watch,Cloud Trail).
- Implemented Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Move development application from Docker containers and deploy into productionCloudFoundry environment.
- Devops role converting existing AWS infrastructure to server less architecture(AWS Lambda, Kinesis)deployed via terraform or AWS Cloud formation.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on GCP(Google Cloud Platform). Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm and creating reproducible builds of the Kubernetesapplications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and Managed releases of Helm packages.
- Developed Ansible scripts in YAML for an automated server provisioning and Docker images, reducing the time between provisioning and deployment.
- Experienced inAzureIaaS, Provisioning VM's, Virtual Hard disks, Virtual Networks, Deploying Web Apps and Creating Web-Jobs,AzureWindows server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows PowerShell, Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of various Azurecomponents like Virtual Network, Express Route, Traffic Manager, Load Balancer, AzureActive Directory, AzureAD DS and AzureDNS.
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers and building/maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes and managed Kubernetes charts using Helm packages.
- Experienced in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT and Bitbucket, Subversion (SVN) on Linux platforms.
- Used Ant/Maven for building Java/J2EE Applications and experience in converting build.xml into pom.xml to build the applications using MAVEN.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing, configuring and maintaining for continuous integration(CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments on JAVA and J2EE based applications.
- Experienced in creating jobs, pipelines in Jenkinsalso worked with different Jenkinsplugins to integrate with GIT, Build Tools, Chef, Ansible for continuous deployments and Docker for containerization.
- Extensively worked on Artifactory and Nexus Repository Managers to deploy software built through Jenkins Build Jobs.
- Experienced in writing Ansibleplaybooks to automate the given process and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications.
- Production experience in large environments using configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible and Puppet supporting Chef Environment with 500+ servers and involved in developing manifests. Developed Chef Cookbooks to manage systems configuration.
- Expertise in developing of Chef recipes through Knife command-line tool through Ruby scripts to create Chef cookbooks to manage systems configuration on Chef Server to initiate Chef Nodes.
- Experienced in developing puppet modules (blue prints) for installation, configuration and continuous integration (CI) using combination of puppet master, GIT, Openstack, Vagrant and Jenkins.
- Continuous Delivery setups with Puppet by creating manifest and maintain templates for different environments. Migration of shell scripts into Puppet Manifests.
- Created plan and deploy Nagios monitoring server environment and manage Nagios high availability.
- Experienced in Virtualization technologies like VMware, Oracle VM VirtualBox.
- Experienced in Installing Firmware Upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, performance tuning on Unix/Linux systems.
- Design Blue print for Apache tomcat as per guardian standards to implement apache tomcat as part of AWS automation on cloud as well as on premise based RHEL Operating system.
- Developed a POC log management & auditing framework using Logstash, InfluxDB, Grafana and the PCF logs are streamed to Logstash and parsed for extracting audit data.
- Extensive experience in Maintaining scalable, redundant, and replicate data systems including, but not limited to, PostgreSQL, RDBMS, MySQL, and various NoSQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Assisted internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboard.
- System health & performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and remediation, including visualization tools such as graphite, New Relic, Nagios/Icinga, datadog etc.
- Experience on Open stack,Dynamite, JFrog, App dynamics, Zabbix, Bitbucket, NoSQL like Redis.
- Created and maintained complex JIRA workflows, including project workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes across all company teams.
- Proficient in Writing scripts to automate simple tasks Python, Groovy, Ruby, bash, cURL.
- Experience in Administration of Production, Development and Test environment's carrying Windows, Ubuntu (RHEL) Red Hat Linux and CentOS servers.
- Extensive working experience in agile environment and have a Full understanding of SDLC and process.
- Day-Day application support on production and technical documentation for critical production issues, on-call pager support 24/7 environment .
SCM Tools: GIT Hub, Subversion, TFS, Perforce.
Build Tools: Ant, MS Build and Maven, gradle
CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, AnthillPro.
DevOps tools: Ansible Chef, Puppet, Docker, Vagrant., Packer
Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Open Stack, Google cloud.
Bug tracker & Testing: JIRA, Bugzilla, Junit, NUnit.
Project Management Tools: Atlassian Tools, Base Camp, MS Project, MS Share point.
SDLC: Agile, Scrum Methodologies, Waterfall.
Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web-logic, IBM Web-sphere, IIS.
Environment: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Rational Application Developer.
Languages: C, JAVA/J2EE, PHP, HTML.
Scripting Languages: Shell Script, ANT Script, Python Script, Ruby Script Power Shell
Platforms: Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Windows, Server/NT/XP/Vista.
Database Systems: SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, MS Access, DB2, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
Sr. DevOps/AWS Engineer
- Responsible as AWS and DevOps engineer in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS, AZURE Cloud environments and Data centers.
- Leveraged "AzureAutomation" and PowerShell, Chef and Ansible to automate processes in theAzureCloud.
- DeployedAzureIaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Involved in configuring Cloud platform such as Virtual Networks Multi-site, Cross-site, VMs,AzureAD, Load Balancers,AzureSQL, Cloud Services, etc.
- Established connection fromAzureto On-premise datacenter usingAzureExpress Route for Single and Multi-subscription connectivity.
- Implemented and maintained Ansible Configuration management spanning several environments in Vrealize and the AWS cloud.
- Design, install, administer, and optimize hybrid cloud components to ensure business continuity (i.e.AzureAD, ADFS, SSO & VPN Gateways).
- Involved in AWS EC2/VPC/S3/SQS/SNS based automation through Terraform, Ansible, Python, Bash Scripts. Adopted new features as they were released by Amazon, including ELB & EBS.
- WroteCloudFormation Templates (CFT) in JSON and YAML format to build the AWS services with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Configure ELK stack in conjunction with AWS and using LogStash to output data to AWS S3
- DevOps role converting existing AWS infrastructure to Server-less architecture(AWS Lambda, Kinesis)deployed via terraform.
- Invoved in Virtualization technologies like VMWare, Vagrant and worked with containerizing applications like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Create automation and deployment templates for relational and NoSQL databases including MSSQL, MySQL, Cassandra and MongoDB in AWS.
- Configuring, automation and maintaining build and deployment CI/CD tools Git/ Git-Lab, Jenkins/Hudson, ANT, Maven, Build Forge, Docker-registry/daemon, Nexus and JIRA for Multi-Environment (Local/POC/NON-PROD/PROD) with high degrees of standardization for both infrastructure and application stack automation in AWS cloud platform.
- Experience with container based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Experience with setting up Chef Infra, Bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading recipes, node convergence in Chef SCM.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant, auto scaling KubernetesAWS infrastructure and micro service container orchestration.
- Expertise in configuring the monitoring and alerting tools according to the requirement like AWS Cloud Watch, AWS Cloud Trail, Dynatrace, Nagios, Splunk Enterprise, SNMP monitoring for the VPN connections.
- Debugging Chef Recipes and their execution trying to pull logs into Splunk and monitor deployments.
- Automated theclouddeployment using Chef, Python and AWSCloudFormation Templates. Used Chef for unattended bootstrapping in AWS.
- Installed and Implemented Ansible configuration management system. Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Maintained high availability clustered and standalone server environments and refined automation components with scripting and configuration management (Ansible) and experienced in writing Ansible scripts.
- Configured Subclipse (Subversion plugin for Eclipse) and trained developers to utilize its various features Extensively used Ant, Maven, Perl and Bash Scripts for automating build and release tasks.
- Integration with Splunk for API traffic monitoring and health checks.
- Played a key role in converting 600+ existing Jenkins jobs into the new pipeline process.
- Prepared document on process of migrating Jenkins jobs from development environment to production server.
- Created Chef Cookbooks and wrote recipes in Ruby Script to install and configured Infrastructure across environments and automated the process using Python Script.
- Involved in Setting up Chef Workstation, boot strapping various enterprise nodes, setting up keys.
Environment: Redhat Linux 7.x, AWS, AZURE, Chef, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Kickstart, Jumpstart, Terraform, Kubernetes, ANT, Maven,Ruby, Shell, Python, WebLogic Server 11g, Load Balancers, WLST, Apache Tomcat 7.x, Virtualization, Configured plug-ins for Apache HTTPserver 2.4, Nginx, LDAP, JDK1.7, XML, SVN, GitHub, Nagios, Splunk.
Confidential, Galesburg, Michigan
- Responsible for day-to-day management of all Development, Test, Stage, and Production for various enterprise applications.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring of various proprietary Acxiom and Third-party applications using Splunk and Cloud Watch in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment.
- Experience in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS and Azure Cloud environments.
- Designed AWSCloudFormation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Virtualized the servers on AWS using the Docker, create the Docker files and version control to achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing Nginx.
- Responsible for setting up Chef Infra, Bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading recipes, node convergence in Chef SCM.
- WrittenChefCookbook, recipes to automate installation of Middleware Infrastructure like Apache Tomcat, JDK and configuration tasks for new environments etc.
- Written cookbooks for Web Logic, JDK, and Jenkins, Tomcat, JBoss and deployment automation..
- Managed Amazon instances by taking AMIs and performing administration and monitoring of the Amazon instances like EC2 using AmazonCloudWatch andNagios, Splunk.
- ImplementedAzureSql Server for storing the data related to the recruitment and extensively worked on queries and stored procedures.
- Troubleshooting Issues related to Cluster deployments.
- Managing Cluster nodes for Physical issues and escalating issues to respective vendors.
- Working knowledge on Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS Services, Azure SQL, Azure storage and Azure Services.
- Setting up private networks and sub-networks using Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and creating security groups to associate with the networks.
- Design roles and groups using Azure Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Used MCollective, Facter, Hiera frameworks to amend the automation pipeline built around Puppet.
- Developed automation scripting in Python (core) usingPuppetto deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Created and updatedPuppetmanifests and modules, files, and packages stored in the GIT repository.
- Writing variouspuppetmanifests files with Hiera and customized functions and defined resources
- Scheduled the Linux Cron jobs and Jenkins jobs for build automation. Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Deployed and troubleshoot of various Jenkins issues. Installed and uninstalled, upgraded and downgraded various plugins in Jenkin.
- Assisted developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling conventions using GIT source control.
- Maintained build related scripts developed in shell for Maven builds. Created and modified build configuration files including POM.xml.
- Good experience in converting build.xml into pom.xml in order to build the applications using MAVEN.
- Maintain build related scripts developed in ANT, Ruby,Shell and Python.
- Setup a Jumpstart/Flash and Kickstart servers for provisioning of servers with different profiles.
- Installation of Red Hat EL 4.x, 5.x using Kickstart and PXE on HP DL380 G3
- Performed backup and administration activities for SVN/GIT branching, merging, tagging.
Environment: AWS, Azure, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Ruby, Shell, Python, WebLogic Server, Load Balancers, WLST, Apache Tomcat, Docker, Virtualization, Configured plug-ins for Apache HTTPserver, Nginx, LDAP, JDK, XML, SVN, GitHub, Cloud watch, Splunk, Nagios.
- Involved in migrating physical Linux servers to cloud (AWS) and test it.
- Designed an Architectural Diagram for different applications before migrating into amazon cloud for flexible, cost-effective, reliable, scalable, high-performance and secured.
- Build servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Automating backups by shell for Linux to transfer data in S3 bucket.
- Built Chef Development workflow and best practices around configuration management as well as building a strong and diverse internal Chef community.
- Creating alarms in Cloud watch service for monitoring the servers performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage etc.
- Experience modeling data in and deciding application paradigms using PostgreSQL and NoSQL.
- Maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, SES and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Operational reporting (SLA reporting, SLA metrics)
- AWS Import/Export accelerates moving large amounts of data into and out of AWS using portable storage devices for transport.
- On-call support for 24/7 for troubleshooting production issues.
- Documenting all the processes for above, issues caused and its solutions in timely manner.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Linux (Redhat/SUSE, Centos)
- Well knowledge in CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins,AnthillPro.
- Configuring network services such as NFS/NIS/NTP for UNIX/Linux Servers.
- Experience in analyzing and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics in order to optimize software and system performance.
- Setting up UNIX/Linux environments for various applications.
- Creating a change requests, work orders and problem tickets using BMC Remedy tool and getting approvals from higher officials.
- Scripted Linux repository database comparisons using Python.
- Deployed VPC with VPN attachment to physical datacenter.
- Automated the front-ends platform into highly scalable, consistent, repeatable infrastructure using high degree of automation using Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, and cloud Formation.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Designed and built a continuous integration and deployment framework for Chef Code using test driven development.
Environment: AWS Cloud, Redhat Linux, AIX and Windows, BMC Remedy, Chef, Shell, Python, WebLogicServer 11g, IBM WebSphere MQ, F5 BIG-IP Load Balancers, WLST, Apache Tomcat, Configured plug-ins for Apache HTTP server, Nginx, Active Directory, JDK, XML, Oracle, SVN, GitHub
- Responsible for Design of different Release Environments for new projects and monitoring.
- Involved in DevOps migration/automation processes for build and deploy systems.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Bamboo, Chef, Maven and Nexus in Linux environment.
- Configured Project Server with Team Foundation Server (TFS) to synchronize task/work item tracking process
- Worked extensively with Nagios monitoring system as well as other monitoring tools.
- Experienced in installation of software tools in a DevOps Environment.
- Implemented and maintained automated tools which support DevOps processes.
- Performed DevOps for Linux, Mac and windows platforms.
- Maintain and enhance currentbuildprocedures for all software development projects.
- Mange build and deployment using Maven, Jenkins, SCM tools
- Installed, administration, maintenance, and support of Jenkins.
- Managed MAVEN project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects.
- Good understanding of building the Android Applications using the Maven and Jenkins.
- JENKINS is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Experienced in designing, building and maintaining an automated build and release environment.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures.
- Maintainbuildsystem and automatebuildprocess for different applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolved Build failures due to infrastructure issues reduced by 95% stabilizing the Build process. Setup and executed process to code review system effectively.
- Responsible for defining branching & merging strategy, check-in policies, improving code quality, automated Gated Check-ins, defining backup and archival plans.
- Troubleshoot Build and Deployment Issues, with little downtime.
- Documented release metrics, software configuration process. Used Maven scripts to build the source code. Supported and helped to create Dynamic Views and Snapshot views for end users.
Environment: Auto scaling groups, Bamboo, Chef, Maven, Nexus, Nagios, yum, rpm. Linux, Mac, Unix, Windows, Chef.
- Management of Customer Requirements and documentation of the Project Plan as per the requirements.
- Experienced in working with CVS environment and configuring the version tool for the project development.
- Installation and customization of rational tools like Clear Case and Clear Quest, support and maintenance of these tools.
- Created and enforced Configuration Management policies and procedures, project configuration management, adhere to the Company policy, was successful in implementing it.
- Customized TFS 2010 Work Item Templates and Workflow of the Work Items.
- Involved in the product release activities, including Change Control Management, Release Management, Defect tracking using Clear Quest tool and Version Management using CVS tool.
- Developed and build and deployment standards with input from development, IT/operations, and IT security.
- Installed Jira and Confluence on Tomcat server.
- Evaluated build automation tools (Open Make and Anthill Pro), recommended Anthill Pro.
- Configured and deployed Anthill Pro in Solaris 10 environment with multiple zones/containers, using Oracle database and multiple CVS servers and repositories. Configured services using SMF and XML.
- Completing software builds and elevations, creating directories and security groups, and recreating prior versions. Monitored software, hardware, and/or middleware updates and utilizing technologies like Hudson, Ant and MS Build.
- Initiating other CM users for developing the product, regular communication with the team members and documenting their duties.
- Diagnosing and solving Configuration Management issues related to defect tracking and version management, also involved in migration within Version tools like CVS and Clear Case.
- Researched and implemented code coverage and unit test plug-ins with Maven/Hudson.
- Configured and maintained Hudson to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Script writing by using Shell (Korn& Bourne) and knowledge skills in ANT and Perl.
- Installation and configuration of CM related software in UNIX and Windows environments, using UNIX commands and Windows Navigation.
- Team activities other than work related, in the process of Initiation and encouragement were done.
Environment: Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, TFS, Hudson, Maven, Jira, UCM, SQL, J2EE, Shell, Perl, ANT, Anthill-Pro, UNIX, Windows NT/2000..
- Installation and Configuration of Linux and Window Servers.
- Monitoring & troubleshooting Network, Linux and Windows servers.
- Managed and optimized Net Backup clients, media servers and clients in an enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with Internet Technologies including TCP/IP, HTTP and DNS.
- Create and maintain complete documentation of all equipment including location, hardware, software and configurations.
- Manage Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Installation and configuration of RedHat Linux on VSphere and VMware ESX.
- Configuration like assigning IP addresses, configuring network interfaces, assigning static routes, hostnames etc.
- Experienced in DNS, NIS, NFS, NSLookup, Snoop FTP, NIS, Samba Server, LDAP, remote access, security management, and system troubleshooting skills.
- Configured LDAP clients on server test and troubleshoot for maintaining network and data security.
- Installed and configured of Solaris and Linux servers using JUMPSTART and KICKSTART installation and periodic Patch Upgrading using live upgrade.
- Analyze and create daily reports on the status of server backups on intranet and extranet.
Environment: RHEL, LDAP, Web logic, LVM, VMware ESX, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes