- 7+ years of experience in Linux/ Unix and DevOps Engineer having worked with a variety of platforms including SCM Continuous Integration and Continuous Development along with Build and Release management.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Config, Auto Scaling, Cloud Front, IAM and S3.
- Experienced in OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP and TFTP)
- Experience in working on source controller tools like GitHub (GIT), Subversion (SVN).
- Strong experience creating MAVEN/ ANT with CHEF build script for deployment artifacts.
- Administered and Implemented CI tools Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo and for automated builds and application deployment.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Mavenreleaseplugin, and managing artifacts in sonatype NEXUS repository.
- Good experience in building artifacts by using build.xml in ANT pom.xml in MAVEN.
- Experience on Chef, Ansible and Puppet for the deployment of servers with custom scripts.
- Extensively working on creating DOCKER file, build the images, running DOCKER containers and manage dockerized application by using DOCKER - Cloud. Used DOCKER -Swarm for clustering and scheduling DOCKER containers.
- Work on Red hat OSE ofDockercontainer, and Kubernetes.
- Worked on designing the enterprise level cloud and virtualization environment for AWS and VMware platform.
- Experience in dealing with micro services for high availability of systems.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, EBS, Cloud Watch, VPN Servers; also experienced in Elastic Search, Logstash and kibana.
- Experienced installing and configuring Web Servers including IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat and Apache Web Server; implementing and maintaining an Apache Tomcat /MySQL/PHP, LDAP, LAMP web service environment.
- Expertise in scripting for automation, and monitoring using Shell, PHP, Bash, Python, Ruby& Perl scripts.
- Experience in Configuring and Managing monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk.
- Installation and configuration of Web Sphere 5.1/6.0 Application Server on Solaris and Linux boxes.
- Extensively worked with Change tracking tools like JIRA, ITSM, BMC Remedy, HP Service Center.
- Provide assistance to promote the build releases in different environments as per our SDLC includes: participating in meetings, building out environments, troubleshooting deployment configuration related problems.
- Good knowledge on ITIL Process and have worked on coordinating releases across the projects.
- Experience supporting 24x7 production computing environments. Experience providing on-call and weekend support.
Operating Systems: RHEL 3/4/5,6, Sun Solaris Release 2.10/2.9/2.8/2.7 , IBM-AIX 5.X, Windows NT, LINUX, UNIX
Web/ Application Server: Tomcat, Apache DB2, Oracle, Web logic, Web Sphere, JBoss
Containerization and Search Engine: Docker, Elastic Search
Continuous Integration and Configuration Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Team City, ANT, Maven, GitHub, Rundeck, JIRA, Bamboo, AWS, Nexus, Jfrog
Databases: My SQL, MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g/11g,DB2
Monitoring and Testing: Nagios, Splunk, Kibana ( Visualisation), Logstash (Logs )
Languages: Python, Ruby, asp.net, PL/SQL, Java/J2EE
Scripting Languages: Shell scripting, Perl scripting, Yaml
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN.
Confidential, Doral, FL
DevOps/Build and Release Engineer
- Implemented AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Config, Auto Scaling, Cloud Front, IAM and S3.
- Automated CI/CD process by building a pipeline project inJenkinswith Maven andGIT.
- Tested and implemented validated merge feature on cloud bees Jenkins to facilitate frequent commits from developers then a build is triggered on Jenkins, if the build is successful the code changes will be pushed to upstream repository.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker,Jenkinsand GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Worked with development teams to merge the codefor branching, merging, and tagging in the repository on branches.
- Integrated build toolMAVEN for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code into nexus artifactory
- Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins,Nexus, Yum and Chef.
- Installed, deploy and configure Chef Server Enterprise on premise/ workstation/ bootstrapped the nodes using knife and automated by testing Chef recipes/cookbooks with test-kitchen/cspec.
- Automating server configuration/management withChefon AWS platform - AWS OpsWorks.
- Configured and monitored multiple servers using Chef. Defined Chef Server and Workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Converting production support scripts toChefRecipes and AWS server provisioning usingChef Recipes.
- DebuggingChefRecipes and their execution trying to pull logs into Splunk and monitor deployments.
- Involved in deployingSplunkacross the UNIX and windows environment. Also familiar with DevOps deployment tools like Chef.
- Respond toJIRAticketing system requests from internal customers including re-routing the tickets if necessary.
- Work closely with Application Development, Infrastructure Engineering, QA and Project Management Teams.
- Working with scrum team on the use of ScaledAgileDelivery in the implementation of a content management system for a major financial institution.
Environment: AWS, RHEL, Ubuntu, Git, Docker, Chef, Ruby, Shell Script, Splunk, Jira, Nexus, Jenkins, Yaml, Agile, Maven.Confidential, Houston, TX
DevOps/Build and Release Engineer
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile Continuous Integration environment and also automated the whole process.
- Expertise in Puppet Administration tool (Ingrown tool), a tool which acts as a puppet dashboard for managing puppet profiles, modules, classes and top scope variables. Expertise in Puppet Promotion tool (Puppet Promo, Ingrown tool), a tool which helps us to promote code/puppet modules across the environments in an organization.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure. Written manifests/Recipes and Ruby scripts to customize the Puppet/Chef as per our environment.
- Managed Puppet Enterprise 2015.3 Upgrade Project using new Puppet 4.x syntax and improvements to the Puppet Development Workflow that supports Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing for individual Puppet Modules.
- Created a custom puppet module skeleton to use same structure across all puppet modules.
- Implemented Puppet hiera to separate data from puppet code.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked inDevOpsgroup running Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in AmazonAWScloud configuration.
- Functioning on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Implemented various Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Develop RESTful API for cloud management solutions based onKubernetesplatform, using Java.
- Built a load-balanced, version-controlled, Hiera/r10k-enabled Puppet environment.
- Administered and Implemented CI tool Jenkins for automated builds.
- Administration of DevOps tools suite: Puppet Enterprise, AWS, TeamCity, GitHub, JIRA.
- Implemented puppet integration for Open Source Puppet using Hiera as External Node Classifier (ENC).
- Installed, Configured, Managed Monitoring Tools such as Splunk, Nagios for Resource Monitoring/Network/Monitoring/Log Trace Monitoring.
- Provide Regular support guidance to Splunk project teams on complex solution and issue resolution.
- Worked with Ansible to automate and manage application configuration and deployment.
- Created and implemented Ansible Playbooks.
- Managed the Maven Repositories using GIT Repository Manager and to share the snapshots and releases for internal projects.
- Worked extensively with different Bug tracking tools like JIRA and BMC Remedy.
Environment: GIT, JSON, Perl, Ansible, AWS, Bash, ANT, kubernetes, Jenkins, Apache WebServer, Splunk, Docker, Nagios, puppet, BMC Remedy, Maven, Jira, Python, Java.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Continuous Integration and Build Engineer
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/CentOS Ubuntu/RHEL) and configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Repeatedly worked onAWSCloud platform and its features which include EC2, VPC, AMI, RDS, SES, S3, Route 53, IAM, LDAP, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, and Cloud Watch.
- Migrated VMware VMs to AWS EC2 and managed services like S3, Route53, ELB and EBS
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI & CD) Process stack using AWS, GITHUB/ GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible.
- Managing GIT for legacy products also automated the weekly deployments with Jenkins and maintaining Maven's pom.xml scripts.
- Managed Nexus artifactory Maven repositories to download the artifacts during the build.
- Branching and merging code lines in the GIT and resolved all the conflicts raised during the merges.
- Resolved merging issues during rebasing and re-integrating branches by conducting meetings with Development Team Leads
- WroteAnsiblePlaybookswith ruby to Manage Configurations on cloud Nodes and TestPlaybookson AWS instances.
- Managing Monitoring solution using Nagios Environment and Updating monitoring parameter in Nagios with active and passive check.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliableRubycode.
- WroteAnsiblePlaybooks with PythonSSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python. RunAnsibleScripts to provision Dev servers.
- Managed test team progress with HPEAGM(SaaS), mapped test plans, scenarios, and use cases to agile themes, features and user stories.
- Created scripts in Python which integrated with Amazon API to control instance operations.
- Provided periodic feedback of status and scheduling issues to the management.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, Chef, and custom Ruby/Bash scripts.
- Utilized Problem Management skills to resolve daily issues, including SLA (Service Level Agreement), problem escalations, Severity One tickets, and provided various analytical report to management, including root-cause analysis, customer impact analysis.
Environment: GIT, AWS, Nexus, Chef, JSON, Ruby, Ansible, AWS, Bash, Jenkins, Nagios, Maven, Python.
Build and ReleaseEngineer
- Installation and Configuration of Redhat LINUX server.
- Installation, configuration and management of Apache Tomcat servers.
- Setup ofbuildscripts, systems and infrastructure to enablebuildandreleaseprocess.
- Build.Net and Java files using ANT/MAVENbuildtool.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins FOR implementation and integrate the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule thebuilds
- Integrated JIRA, Confluence, andBamboofor automating the CM process.
- Implemented MAVENbuildsto automate artifacts like jar, war and ear implemented continuous Integration using toolBamboo.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Mavenreleaseplugin, Mavenization of Java projects and managing Maven repositories.
- Converted oldbuildsusing MAKE to ANT and XML for doing Javabuild.
- Designed and developedBambooBuilddeployments.
- Managed nexus MAVEN repositories to download the artifacts during thebuild.
- Developed and maintained integration andreleaseprocesses.
- Worked on Apache and Tomcat servers for hosting web apps.
- Branching and merging code lines in the Subversion and resolved all the conflicts raised during the merges.
- Hands on writing Shell scripts and Perl scripts for compilation deployment processes.
- Communicating with all levels of engineering, management, developers, testing teams.
Environment: GIT, Bamboo, Ant, Maven, Nexus, Apache Tomcat, .Net, Java, XML, Perl, RHEL, Ubuntu, Shell Script, JIRA.
- Installed, upgraded and configured Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4/5/6.
- Configuration and administration of DNS, LDAP, NFS, NIS and NIS+ on Red Hat Linux.
- Hands on experience working with production servers at multiple data centers.
- Automated server building using Kick starting RHEL 6 and Jumpstarting Sun Solaris 10.
- Troubleshooting production servers and configuring standalone production server for testing.
- Configured yum repository server for installing packages from a centralized server.
- Created local repository to connect Linux server to RHEL site for downloading packages and patches.
- Created local repository in yum.repos.d to run packages using yum, rpm and up2date.
- Installed and configured DCHP server in Linux to give IP leases to production servers.
- Management of Red Hat Linux user accounts, groups, directories and file permissions.
- Configured, managed ESX VM's with virtual center and VI client.
- Performed Disk management with the help of LVM (Logical Volume Manager).
- Configuration and Administration of Apache Web Server and SSL.
- Backup management using CRONTAB, running the backup based on client requirements.
- Established and maintained network users, user environment, directories, and security.
- Resolved on ticket raised issues in correspondence with incident management.
- Documented testing procedures and steps involved in data migration on production servers.
- Provided 24/7 on call support on Linux Production Servers. Responsible for maintaining security on Red Hat Linux.
Environment: RHEL, Shell Script, Apache Tomcat, DHCP, LVM, VMware, BMC Remedy.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes