- Minimum of 7+ years related VoIP support experience, preferably focused on Avaya.
- At least 5+ years supporting Call Center operations.
- Avaya hardware troubleshooting and management
- Avaya IC/CM troubleshooting and management
- Call Center support skills
- Understanding and adherence to ITIL change management
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Troubleshoot and implement VoIP systems and services based on Avaya technology.
- Work with teh State Fund Call Center management to ensure optimum operation of current VoIP systems for Call Center needs.
- Work with Cloud Engineering to ensure that VoIP systems meet service level expectations in both current and proposed infrastructure implementations.
- Well versed on Avaya hardware and software.
- Very noledgeable with Call Center Applications, both from a support and operations perspective.
- Provide on - site and remote technical assistance to other resources and to customers
- Provide VoIP systems design, implementation planning, deployment support, software strategy, system troubleshooting, performance engineering and optimization, maintenance strategy.
- Maximizes VoIP systems performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting VoIP problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with others on VoIP optimization.
- Understand and generate metrics data Ability to think and operate as a team player
- Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience managing VoIP system services and similar support provided in a client/vendor relationship
- Ability to act as a consultant and provide recommendations to teh IT / Design Team.
- Ability to operate as independently or as part of collaborative effort
- Demonstrate strong project leadership and ability to develop strong working relationships with customer technical personnel.
- Proven track record of project delivery results.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during business impacting incidents.
- Capable of mentor others and lead by example
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes