- Over 8 + years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Implementation and Administration of FileNet Suites of ECM products.
- FileNet Certified Professional (FCP), proficient with sense of urgency, acting pro - actively. Highly analytical and results-oriented with rapid adaptation to new environments and technologies.
- Rich hands on experience in FileNet P8 (3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 & 5.1, 5.2), Image Services (4.1.2), Capture Professional (5.2) & extremely strong on core components installation, configuration & administration on both Windows and Linux platform
- Experience working with Enterprise Content Management add-on products like IBM Content Navigator, IBM Content Collector, eDiscovery Manager, FileNet Deployment Manager, Content Search Services, IBM Enterprise Records, Expiration Manager.
- Executed major upgrades and migrations from P8 V3.5 to P8 V4.5, P8 V4.0 to P8 V4.5, Content Services to P8 V4.5 and currently supporting migration from P8 V4.5 over to P8 V5.2.
- Engage with business partners within the organization to translate the Information Management (IM) vision into ECM project deliverables and manage ECM projects to deliver within cost and quality parameters.
- Rewarding experience of working in large team environment and supporting applications on off-shore/on-site client delivery model.
- Currently leading a vendor engagement with a team strength ~15 resources
- Highly motivated, focused, energetic, creative, and smart working. Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Self-learning ability and Leadership Quality.
- Good team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with self motivation, initiative and ability to think beyond to achieve better performance.
Operating System: Windows (95/98/2000), Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix
Technology Specialist: IBM FileNet P8 CE, PE, AE (V3.5, V4.0, V4.5,V5.1), CPE(V5.2), IBM Content Navigator (V2.0.1, V2.0.2 & V2.0.3), IBM Navigator, IBM Content Collector, IBM Enterprise Record, FileNet Deployment Manager, eDiscovery Manager, Content Search Services, Content Search Engine, Image Services, Capture Professional, TREX, HPII, IDM Viewer, IDM Desktop, Process Analyzer, Process Simulator, eForm, IBM Web sphere (6.X, 7.X & 8.X)
Database: MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, MS Access, Oracle 9i
Programming: Java, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Java Script, C, C++,PL/SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, Java Script (Validation), CSS, PERL
Other Tools: MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Power Point, MS Visio), Adobe Photoshop, Abode Flash
- Interacting with business customers, IT partners to capture requirements and translating requirements into business process and leveraging Enterprise Content Management capabilities for provision request.
- Leading vendor engagement (ON/OFF) model in current portfolio and ensuring consistent delivery success track
- Expertise in installation and configuration of the latest IBM FileNet P8 components on Travelers infrastructure platform - Windows & Linux platform.
- Subject Matter Expert in the Enterprise Content Management domain.
- Playing a Senior FileNet administrator role in the team, equivalent to a Travelers employee where my presence is involved right from consulting, providing solutions, provisioning POC s, managing delivery tracks and contributing for overall success of service provided by the current portfolio.
- Ensuring application provisioning and infrastructure provisioning requests gets successfully executed and delivered. Strongly participate in consulting service as well.
- Implementing proof of concepts and providing technical solution document for the team.
- Identifying scope for better infrastructure tune up and system performance.
- Involved in every single major deliverables on the Digital Workforce Content team at Travelers and guiding team members for any
- Provide technical for IT partners & end users upon request
- Troubleshooting, Investigating issues and PMR follow-up with IBM support team.
Environment: Linux, Windows server 2003 R2 SP2 Enterprise 64, Windows server 2008, IIS 6.0, MS SQL Server-2005, MS SQL Server-2008 R2, IBM FileNet P8 4.5, 5.1& 5.2, Image Services 4.1.2, ICC, eDiscovery Manager, ICN 2.0.3, IER 5.1.2
- Involved in gathering the Business requirements.
- Setting up the FileNet infrastructure
- Implementing a proof of concept to showcase all FileNet P8 capabilities
- Implemented repository structure in FileNet, user defined and system defined metadata modelling
- Worked on a module to render PDF through application
- Demonstrating of the implemented module to business customers
- Documentation on guides and procedures for end users.
Environment: Windows server 2003 R2 SP2 Enterprise 64, FileNet P8 4.5, Image Services, Web Application Toolkit Framework, Java, JSP, Servlet, XML, Records Crawler.
- Involved in requirement gathering
- Setting up one Content Engine module
- Implementing requirement
- Functional and Regression testing
- Documentation Process
Environment: Windows server 2003, FileNet P8 4.5, Image Services, Microsoft suit of products.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes