Independent Supply Chain Consultant Resume
4.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Confidential has 20 years of experience in supply chain consulting and systems implementations, working for Big 5 management consulting companies and software companies.
- Confidential implementations include many global clients in the Consumer Products, Food, Retail, Chemicals, and Entertainment industries.Rapee’s focus is the implementation and integration of demand planning solutions
- Confidential has led multiple full - cycle implementations of Demantra, JDEdwards, and i2 demand planning systems.
- Confidential has designed systems that involve consensus forecasting, financial planning, product life cycle management, and promotion planning, and meet key performance measures including forecast accuracy and return on investment. Rapee combines a strong operational forecasting background with deep software and systems knowledge.
- Confidential has led demand planning design workshops, and has delivered conference room pilots, user acceptance testing, and end user training. Confidential also has extensive knowledge of forecasting models and statistics, and experience with forecast engine tuning.
- Supply Chain Management•Systems Implementation
- Demand Planning and Collaboration•Predictive Trade Planning
- Business Process Improvement•Demantra 12.4, Oracle 11g, Oracle ODI
Independent Supply Chain Consultant
- Functional and technical expert in Demantra DP and PTP modules, including Demantra Data Model, Business Modeler, Member Management, Chaining, Rolling Forecasts, Forecast Tuning, Integration Workflows and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), and Oracle database functionality and PL/SQL development.
- Provided support for Demantra forecasting and trade promotion planning modules for chocolate manufacturer. Support includes troubleshooting technical issues, functional analysis and PL/SQL development of enhanced functionality, data analysis of baseline and incremental forecasts.
- Delivered training and provided technical support for JDE Demand Planning implementation of clothing manufacturer.
- Completed upgrade of Demantra Demand Planning and Oracle 9i for a leading pasta manufacturer. Supported and troubleshoot model and software technical issues.
- Lead demand planning and forecasting design workshop for leading diamond manufacturer. Assessed current forecasting process, and completed research and analysis for demand planning software selection process.
Advanced Planning Systems Solution Senior
- Lead the implementation of JDEdwards and Demantra Demand Management and Collaboration systems for two Fortune 500 CPG clients, a Fortune 1000 Chemicals client, and diamond retailer.
- Delivered demand planning design workshop and conference room pilot for Demantra and JDE Demand Management.
- Designed a forecasting and collaboration process that supported an independent and dependent demand model, and incorporated the forecasts of multiple stakeholders. Project improved forecast accuracy by 5 - 15% and reduced time required to generate forecasts.
- Developed business process reengineering plans incorporating industry best practices and adhering to Supply Chain Operation Research (SCOR) metrics.
- Integrated Continuous Replenishment Program (VMI) customers to the Logistics and Financial Forecasting Process.
- Delivered custom MS Access database to support custom reports to Production, Logistics, Finance, and Marketing groups.
- Supported organizations Volumes Meeting and S&OP Meetings.
- Developed and delivered demand planning implementation training to other consultants and users.
Supply Chain Management Senior Consultant
- Lead internal knowledge management effort for i2 Demand Planning training and templates
- Lead the demand planning software selection effort for Fortune 100 Beverage client. Assessed current planning process, completed software requirement analysis, identified requirements gaps, and make software recommendations.
- Developed i2 Demand Planning templates and prototypes for the CPG and Automotive industries, and has trained consultants and clients on i2 Demand Planning application. Coordinated, researched, and assisted during presentation of various i2 and SAP APO proposals efforts and oral arguments.
- Worked on the i2 architecture definition team of a Fortune 500 retail client. Developed a common data model for eighteen i2 applications for i2 Technologies retail footprint. Created standard dataflows integrating legacy systems to common data model.
- Lead multiple custom and packaged projects for Fortune 500 Pharmaceuticals, Music and Entertainment, Oil and Gas, and Food Distribution clients.
- Lead the implementation of i2 Demand Planning for a Fortune 500 food distribution client. Designed a planning hierarchy that successfully resolved database size challenges. Managed the data acquisition and off - system data cleansing effort, designed and implemented a multi-facility data integrity process that included a scalable and maintainable solution. Conceived and developed functional and technical Demand Management training materials for internal Supply Chain consultants
- Lead 5 consultants in the design, development and testing of configurable interface software that integrates J.D. Edwards OneWorld Distribution module data to APS applications. Interviewed clients for specifications and requirements, compiled and maintained a list of configuration options for all flows, created GUI user interfaces for all configuration options, developed MS Access database to maintain data for development and testing.
- Delivered standalone MS Access application for client Sales Services Team to assign customer accounts to sales services associates. Designed application according to Sales Services requirements and completed full cycle implementation of application.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes