- MS graduate with three and half years of experience in AWS and DevOps, Build & Release Management, Configuration Management and supporting multiple environments during software development life cycle.
- Certified at Developer and Solution Architect in Amazon Web Services.
Version Control Tools: GITHUB, BITBUCKET.
CI Build Tools: JENKINS,BAMBOO, HUDSON, ANT, MAVEN.
CM Tools: PUPPET, CHEF, ANSIBLE
Container Orchestration: DOCKER, KUBERNETES, ECS
Ticketing Tools: JIRA, SERVICE NOW.
Scripting: BASH, PYTHON
Operating Systems: LINUX, WINDOWS.
Environment: s: VMware Pro, VMware player 12, VirtualBox.
Methodologies: AGILE, WATERFALL.
Cloud Platform: AWS EC2, VPC, S3, EBS, RDS, ELB
Monitoring tool: SPLUNK, DATADOG, NAGIOS, NEWRELIC, APPDYNAMICS
Database: DynamoDB, RDS, POSTGRES, SQL, MongoDB, S3.
Security: Vault, Security groups, NACL
OS Flavors: CENTOS, UBUNTU.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Expertise in infrastructure development on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform services stack including Elastic Cloud Compute EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, Elastic Bean Stalk, Route 53, VPC, Cloud Front, Dynamo DB, Red Shift, RDS, Key Management Service (KMS), Identity & Access Management (IAM), Elastic Container Service (ECS), Elastic Load balancing, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS focusing on high availability, fault - tolerance and auto scaling.
- Handled migration of on premises applications to cloud and created resources in cloud to enable this. Used all critical AWS tools, used ELBs and Auto-Scaling policies for scalability, elasticity and availability.
- Created Hosted Zone and record sets with CNAMES pointing to Application Load balancer in Route 53.
- Experience in setting up and configuring the Amazon ECS service and used Amazon IAM to grant fine-grained access to AWS resources to users with MFA enable.
- Created micro services using REST protocol with Docker and Kubernetes, Utilized Mesos, Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, test, and deploy.
- Created Multibranch Pipeline Jobs for Builds and Deployments, installed several plugins in Jenkins to support multiple tools required for the implementation of projects.
- Automated CI/CD pipeline for the monitoring tools Docker containers and written script to test them.
- Created Deployment pipeline for the ReactJs application frontend and designed deployment pipeline for Dotnetcore application integration with api gateway and lambda functions.
- Created S3 bucket for static website hosting by attaching cloud front distribution with SSL certificate to the origin of the bucket endpoint url.
- Deployed thebuildartifacts into environments like QA, UAT according to thebuildlife cycle.
- Managed all the bugs and changes into a production environment using the Jira tracking tool, Nagios & Graphite for System monitoring, Cloud Watch and Cloud Trial for monitoring the cloud environment.
- Experience in setting up Baselines, Branching, Patches, Merging and Automation Processes using Shell/bash Scripts
- Enabled SSL for the applications with the certificate issued from Amazon certificate Manager.
- Established patching on all the virtual machines and EC2 Instances and installed SSM agent for auto patching.
- Created ECS Clusters in two AZ’s and Pushed docker images into ECR, automated the process of task definition creation and deployed new services into ecs cluster.
- Created private Cloud using Kubernetes that supports Dev, Stage, POC and PROD Environments.
- Configured Nagios to monitor servers with Chef automation.
- Installing, configuring and managing Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery, Automation and configuration management tools to make the Open shift cloud setup.
Confidential, Canton, Ohio
- Good knowledge on Amazon VPC, EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Redshift, RDS, Cloud Formation, Security Groups and Lambda Functions.
- Designed and managed public/private cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS) which include VPC, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Elastic File System, RDS, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, and IAM which allowed automated operations.
- Experience with Designing VPC and VPC peering and configuring route table.
- Well-versed with Governance tool called Turbot for aws account maintenance and management.
- DesignAWSCloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Created custom domain and subdomains in route 53 with name servers added to the domain name.
- Experience in working with code pipeline, code build, code star aws services
- Experience in DevOps Engineering mainly in automating, building, deploying and releasing of code from one environment to another environment.
- Experience in working on DevOps with Agile Methodology and tools area (Code Management and build and release automation and service and incident management).
- Strong hands-on experience on configuring and integrating the servers with different environments and creating new machines using configuration management/provisioning tools likeCHEF (Knife, recipe, cookbook).
- Experience in Setting up Chef Workstation, boot strapping various enterprise nodes, setting up keys.
- Experience in writing puppet manifest file, puppet hiera.
- Experience in working with several Docker components like Docker Engine, Machine, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of Red hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS and Ubuntu at multiple data center.
- Experience in Git and Familiar with branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Subversion (SVN), Bitbucket and on Linux and Windows environment.
- Familiar with container orchestration tools and concepts like Docker Engine, Docker compose files and Kubernetes.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto Scaling Groups.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI), Release Management, Environment Management and Continuous Deployment/Delivery (CD).
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling config, and Cloud Formation.
- Good knowledge on Amazon EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancing, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Redshift, VPC, Cloud Formation and Security Groups.
- Worked with Amazon IAM console to create custom users and groups.
- Set up the scripts for creation of new snapshots and deletion of old snapshots in S3 using S3 CLI tools.
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier
- Managed Ubuntu and CentOS Linux virtual servers with Chef cookbooks using Git.
- Experience in automation and continuous integration processes with Ansible playbooks.
- Experience in setting up Upstream and Downstream Jobs in Jenkins and involved in managing the Jenkins Pipelines.
- Good Knowledge of source code repository administration along with build tools like Git, Bitbucket.
- Experienced in writing shell/bash scripts to automate the administrative tasks using Cron jobs and managing them in repository using GIT.
- Used JIRA as a change Management/Work Management/SCRUM Agile tool.
- Performed checks over Network configuration and troubleshooting using commands such as ifconfig, traceroute, ps. Troubleshooting web server by checking config file and open ports.
- Implemented data dog monitoring solution for mission critical servers.