- Independently motivated professional with unique skill sets across diverse platforms of architecture and information technology.
- Proven ability to apply critical thinking skills to analyze, interpret and plan information essential to making complex decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to direct, guide and mentor teams throughout all phases of design and project engagements.
Hardware / Operating Systems: Windows 98 - 10, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, IOS, Android, Google Chrome OS, OS X, PC Desktops & Laptops, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Tablets, Smart Phones, Ethernet NICs, Hubs, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Cable Modems, Video Systems, Printers, Scanners, Computer Peripherals.
Software: Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, VMWare and Citrix XenDesktop, Active Directory, GFI Software, StorageCraft Software, Intermedia Services, Data Recovery Programs, Data Encryption Programs, System Management Tools, Antivirus & Anti-Malware Programs, Internet Security Programs, Personal Security Programs, Instant Messaging Clients, Compression Utilities, File Conversion Utilities, LogMeIn, TeamViewer, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.net, FTP Programs, QuickBooks.
Design Software: DataCAD 18, AutoCAD 2014, AutoCAD Architecture, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk 3ds Max
Architectural and IT Consultant
- Consult, design/create, monitor and upgrade network infrastructures for business and residential clients throughout the NJ/NY Metro area. Clients include architectural firms, dental offices and medical supply companies.
- Worked on medical equipments and support the staff.
- Initiate disaster recovery procedures for business and residential clients, diagnose and recover data from damaged and/or infected drives.
- Perform virus/malware removal, operating system upgrades, optimization and system reimages.
- Provide comprehensive technical support covering mobile device software, business software, design software, computer peripherals, and all releases of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Instruct clients on remote access applications, personal protection management utilities, data encryption, backups, wireless expansion, securities and VOIP applications.
- Provide scheduled maintenance and updates of computers and servers by means of on - site support and remote access.
- Consultant on an architectural team working in conjunction with FEMA to survey, design, and manage the flood remediation process for the Townships of Little Falls, NJ and Parsippany, NJ due to the impacts of Hurricane Sandy. Project consisted of raising over 50 residential homes above the (BFE) Base Flood Elevation. Primary responsibilities included project investigation, all phases of design and construction documentation, and management of staff and technologies.
- Work in all phases of design and project management for high end residential homes, dental offices, and notable corporate clients such as: Cisco Systems, Google, Symantec, Sprint, T-Mobile and Toyota.
Confidential, Little Falls, NJ
Cad Manager / System Administrator
- System administrator responsible for the installation, support and maintenance of data storage, computer and telecommunication systems.
- Project leader in developing and implementing the overall technology strategy for the firm.
- Maintained and supported Windows updates, antivirus/malware protection, drivers and settings of all company computers, network printers and other peripherals.
- Configured and performed backups and recovery of data on PCs, servers and NAS devices.
- Implemented backups and disaster recovery operations of all critical network data.
- Created and managed network security permissions and personal computer security for all employees.
- Configured email servers to include distribution lists, password resets, and overall mailbox management.
- Trained all employees in any new software, operating system or other technologies introduced.
- Provided leadership to junior staff including training and mentoring.
- Developed creative and efficient design solutions for residential, corporate, commercial and healthcare facilities.
- Prepared a working set of construction documents, specifications and other technical documentation.
- Conducted field observations and project management.
- Researched building codes, zoning laws, and other regulatory framework.
- Conducted site measurements and documented existing conditions.
- Created freehand sketches, color presentations, and rendered site plans.
- Responsible for training, managing, and supervising staff on AutoCAD, DataCAD and architectural projects.