Solutions - oriented IT / Telephony Professional with proven success designing, implementing and integrating cost-effective, high performance technical solutions to meet challenging business needs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Avaya Contact Technology
AVAYA Call Management Service AVAYA G3R Maintenance
AVAYA 8700 Media Sever AVAYA Dialer
AVAYA G3RAVAYA IQ / Performance Center
AVAYA G450 Media Gateway AVAYA IQ / Performance
NTRO Networking ITIL Foundations
AVAYA One-X Communications
AVAYA Web Conferencing
AVAYA Call Vectoring
AVAYA Aura Messaging
NICE Call Recording
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Supported Claims Center in Las Vegas Contact Center in Las Vegas for the Claims Business
- Started AVAYA IP Agent for the business & created DR Disaster Plan for all the contact center's.
- Perform all the MAC for the Las Vegas contact center Perform Avaya CMS call reporting for business.
- Perform NICE call recording & admin support & maintenance & backup
- Setup and maintain AVAYA IQ / Performance call report.
- Call Vectoring request / Projects within the contact centers.
- Perform support of the Avaya Dialer and IVR.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Support the Contact Center extensive knowledge of voice or data communications.
- Perform MAC (Move and Change) within the Contact Center.
- Perform Call Vectoring Request & complex Call Routing.
- Perform Avaya (CMS) Call Management System (call reporting for the Business).
- Duties Confidential & Confidential Route-It request & Allocation Changes Ability to manage multiple taks & projects simultaneously.
- Ability to make knowledgeable decisions.
- Ability to interface well with business and vendors.
- Contact Center and AAVAYA IVR experience and Avaya Dialer experience.
- Voice communication engineering experience including TDM, VOIP, H3.23, and QoS. Foster and deliver excellent customer service to the contact center & vendors, and by having positive attitude and professionalism.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Hires, ongoing HelpStar request, programming requests for internal & remote voice mail, interacts with all LEC's and Long Distance
- Providers to ensure correct installations and adequate service for ITM, home office, and remote locations.
- Design and implement Telecom projects as assigned-this involves overseeing installation of circuits, negotiating wiring and equipment and engage with vendors to communication requirements, develop proposals and evaluate systems.
- Analyze system and access capabilities to ensure the reds of the company is met.
- Review vendor and billings to check for accuracy and fraud. as well as managing costs.
- Call-centers engineering and support.