- 8+ years of broad involvement in the IT Business on WebLogic Administration Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Maintenance.
- Experience working on WebLogic Server (10.x/11.x/12c)/Tomcat, Apache, TibcoSilverFabric containerization, Mule ESB, and intermediate knowledge on WebSphere activities.
- Expertise in DevOps technology using Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira and SonarQube.
- Extensive experience working closely with functional groups, Application Developers, Quality Assurance and Network/System Engineering providing planning, defining, documenting, configuring, testing, deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting middleware issues.
- Experience working in Waterfall, Agile - Scrum methodologies.
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services and C3 (Cloud Computing Concepts)
DevOps Tools: Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira and SonarQube
Application Servers: WebLogic Server (11g & 12c), Tomcat, Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Forms & Reports, and IBM WebSphere and WebSphere MQ
Containerization: Open Shift and TIBCO Silver Fabric
Configuration: Tluts Token
Web Server: Apache Web server and Oracle HTTP Server
F5 load balancer: LTM Administration: Virtual servers, VIP, SNATs, Pools, Profiles, Pool members, Health Monitors, NAT, Load balancing methods, SSL offloading & iRules
Operating System: Linux, AIX, Solaris, and Windows
Databases: Oracle and SQL
Management Tools: Service Now, MarketPlace Jira, ALM and DSS
Deployment tools: CloudBees CD (Electric pipeline), UDS and Serena
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, AWS Cloud watch, Prometheus, Dynatrace
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Sr Middleware/DevOps Consultant
- Experience in Amazon Cloud Services and its features (AWS EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, snapshots, Auto scaling, Cloud Formation, SNS, RDS, ELB, EBS, Cloud Watch, S3, etc).
- Built CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and installed necessary plug-ins needed for automation in Jenkins.
- Provisioning WebLogic and tomcat application servers on Tibco Silver fabric container.
- Providing the user and group access into GitLab.
- Performed admin activities in Gitlab and Artifactory
- Creating new artifactory repository, upload and delete artifact tasks.
- Creating the Jenkins folders, Jenkins standard pipeline and Jenkins Docker pipeline.
- Troubleshooting and resolving Jenkins’s pipeline failures.
- Contributed to validation of CI tools post OS patching and sending the notification to application stack holders.
- Adopted the Jira tool for BAU and automation work.
- Syncing code on all environments (ST, AT, PF and Prod) using CloudBees, Serena and UDS automated tools.
- Involving the patching activity during maintenance window.
- Configuring and monitor the F5 load balancer, MuleSoft and ESB routing.
- Have involved on F5 upgrade failover/Stand by on various environments.
- Have migrated applications from TIBCO silver fabric to Openshift Containerization platform.
- Deploying WAR, JAR & EAR applications using CloudBees, Serena and UDS automated tools.
- Have contributed on Configuration of Splunk monitoring dash boards for middleware application servers (WebLogic, tomcat, Websphere, MDM and Apache).
- Resolving the QA ALM defects within SLA’s.
- Installation and configuration of WebLogic 11g/12c on containerized cloud servers.
- Managed pre-validation and post OS patching validation and permanent resolutions of issues.
- Performed Code migration and release chain management using in house tool and Serena.
- Lead Splunk alert configurations and monitoring with responsive actions for high availability of complete environment.
- Managed memory leaks, adjustment of JVM Heap size, Perm size by tuning application server using Jconsole and monitoring error logs
- Been a gatekeeper of change process and blocking any change violations based on the change schedule and code freezes.
- Design, develop and Implement infrastructure solutions for middleware applications by engineering and configuring the IBM Websphere MQ, and Message Broker
- Design, implement and maintain integration systems infrastructure including fault tolerance and high availability solutions. Design and develop Integration solutions based on IBM MQ and Message Broker technologies.
- Install and configure IBM Websphere MQ and Message Broker on UNIX and Windows based environments.
- Defect resolutions within the tight SLA defined along with follow ups from corresponding teams to bring the issues to closure within the Privacy space.
- Joining and providing the updates of Jira stories in scrum meetings on weekly basis.
Sr. Software Consultant
- Installed and configured WebLogic Suite on multiple environments such as DEV, UAT, QA, PROD.
- Installed and configured OHS DMZ and MPN Servers and mapped them to a WebLogic Application server.
- Handled production incidents, queries, problems through ServiceNow ticketing system and non - production issues/tasks/incidents through JIRA ticketing system.
- Created and configured domains for DEV, UAT and PROD Environments.
- Upgraded SSL to TLS Protocols on the OHS and WebLogic servers.
- MaintainedF5loadbalancer, high availability and fail over functionalities.
- Monitored error logs, fixed problems, and tuned parameters in theWebLogicenvironment.
- Verified the F5 Configurations and configured the same on the OHS.
- Configured WebLogic clusters in Heterogeneous Environments for High Availability and Scalability.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP 2.0 Web server.
- Configured Node Manager for JVM’s.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools and Data Sources on WebLogic.
- Monitored the OHS and WebLogic Applications using Oracle Enterprise Manager (EM) console.
- Customized the views in Oracle Enterprise Manager Console.
- Raised a Service Request (SR) to Oracle support for the unresolved issues and coordinated with them to resolve the issues.
- Conceptual Knowledge in configuring JMS Servers, Queue’s, Topics and Connection Factories.
- Found the Memory Leaks and adjusted the JVM Heap Sizes and GC Parameters.
- Resolved all the SSL, Handshake, Protocol, Code Level, Application Deployment, OHS Server and Up-gradation related issues as per the Service Levels.
- Applied WebLogic Patches using BSU utility and OHS Patches using ORAPKI utility.
- Generated and submitted requests for SSL to the respective vendor groups.
- Imported the certificates received from the vendors and installed on the WebLogic Server.
- Worked as per the Electronic Payment Card Services (EPCS) and Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) compliance standards.
- Created WebLogic Users as per the requests assigned to access the WebLogic console.
- Generated User config file and Store user config file to authenticate the Node Manager by accessing the script.
- Provided Development team withthreaddumpsand heapdumpsusing Jstack and Jhat.
- Upgraded Java versions using soft links.
- Taken TCP dump and analyzed using Wireshark.
- Performed root cause analysis and suggested tuning methods for Server problems like Server Crashes, Hangs and Out of Memory issues in various JDKs such as SUN JDK and BEA JROCKIT.
- Troubleshooted everyday problems and issues by interacting with development, database, and testing teams.
- Installed and configured Forms & Reports 11g version.
- Integrated with Oracle WebLogic Server, which resulted in simpler administration of complex topology and deployments.
- Managed and monitored Oracle Report componentsusing Oracle Enterprise Manager, included with Oracle Fusion Middlewareand Oracle Process Manager and Notification Server (OPMN).
- Started, Stopped and Restarted Oracle Reports Components using OPMN.
- Compiled Oracle Forms Database servers.
- Performed WebLogic Server Installation, Domain Creations.
- Performed Start / Stop WebLogic Server Instances through admin console and startup scripts.
- Created and managed the servers and configured to Clusters.
- Deployed the WAR, JAR and EAR applications in WebLogic Server.
- Worked on Service Now ITSM tool to track the open issues raised to the WebLogic teams.
- Configured the Environment Variable for all the environments as per the requirement.
- Deployed applications to cluster and maintained Load Balancing, high availability for the applications.
- WebLogic server performance monitoring, WebLogic Server Maintenance.
- Monitored the server logs during load test using Introscope.
- Monitored Application Performance in Administration console.
- Configured Node Manager for Application servers.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools and Data Sources/Multi Data Sources on WebLogic.