- An Information Technology Professional wif 9+ years of DevOps/Cloud experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Automation, Software Configuration Management and Environment setup automation.
- Having good domain understanding in Banking, E - commerce, Transportation, IOT, Telecom, and Digital Marketing.
- Extensive experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, BitBucket, GitHub, Maven, Nexus, JFrog, Sonarqube, Slack and VSTS.
- In-depth understanding of release management activities for multiple releases in the agile development methodology and followed the ITIL guidelines for release practices.
- Mentor teams on different tools as part of project noledge transition and helping the team members for resolving the issues in different stages.
- Using Configuration Management tools such as Terraform to provision, manage, and scale multi-tier applications as well as to provision parallel environments to enhance blue green deployments and eliminates downtime on production environments.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills on environment specific issues resolution and build, deployment failures, and communicating wif clients for production specific tasks.
- Extensive experience working on Linux and Windows server administration on on-premises, AWS and AZURE cloud services.
Database: IBM DB2, SQL Server and My SQL, AWS RDS
Web Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic
Version Control systems: Git, SVN
Build Automation: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Bamboo CI, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Zuul, Concourse
Code analysis: SonarQube.
Binary storage Repository: Nexus, JFrog
Web and Application Servers: Apache, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, WebSphere.
Container Platforms: Docker, Kubernetes
Scripting: Shell scripting, Bash, Groovy, XML, Python
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows.
Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP.
Configuration Management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation.
Snr. DevOps/Automation Engineer
- Leading Development and operations processes wifin the team.
- Developing CI/CD project roadmap and ensuring implementation of the project.
- Develop and automate standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios.
- Develop application performance management to measure and act upon performance data.
- Participate in on-call schedules in local time zone and engage in prod meets to ensure stability of production environments.
- Writing clear and concise technical documentation; creating and maintaining runbooks and end user documentations.
- Providing technical and sound solutions to complex platform problems and offering new perspectives on existing solutions.
- Providing leadership and mentoring both onsite and offshore teams.
Lead DevOps Engineer
- Set up and troubleshoot AWS Services such as CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, EC2, ECS, EKS for clients.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines for clients using AWS services such as Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy.
- Designing reusable templates dat can be used as Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS), Platform as a Code (PAAS) and Software as a Service (SAAS).
- Designing and architecting end to end CICD Pipeline to enhance faster delivery of quality product to the market.
- Automated infrastructure provisioning on AWS using AWS CloudFormation.
- Providing guidance for successful application deployments using various deployment strategies such as Rolling Deployment, Blue Green Deployment, etc.
- Troubleshooting issues relating to Container services such as Elastic Container Service (ECS) and Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS).
- Led and mentored onsite team.
Lead DevOps Engineer
- Setup CI/CD pipelines for Microservices and integrated tools such as Maven, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Nexus, Docker, Slack for providing immediate feedback to DEV teams after code check-in.
- Downloading SDN packages into created repositories and using Jenkins to orchestrate build and deployments.
- Automated infrastructure provisioning and deployment on AWS Cloud using Terraform.
- Created quality gates in SonarQube dashboard and enforced in the pipelines to fail the builds when conditions not met.
- Setting up Jenkins master, adding the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
- Set up Git repositories and SSH Keys for Agile teams.
- Lead/Managed/mentored both onsite/offshore team.
- Performed environment management and deployment automation, provision the infrastructure of windows and Linux environments. In addition, developing and supporting day to day release builds and deployments, improving existing infrastructure and services wif upgrades, and consolidate existing tools.
- Built, managed, and continuously improved the build infrastructure for software development engineering teams including implementation of build scripts, continuous integration infrastructure and deployment.
- Used Terraform to provision, manage, and scale multi-tier applications as well as to provision parallel environments to enhance blue green deployments and eliminates downtime on production environments.
- Experience on GIT activities like creating GIT branches, merging, and granting access to users on different branches and maintaining the repository.
- Expert in deploying the build artifacts on servers likeweb sphere, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, different environments like development, SIT, UAT and Pre-Prod.
- Gatheird requirements based on the functionalities required.
- Developed several modules, using the Java Sever Pages.
- Used JSP page to query the database and create Xml.
- Included a servlet and a servlet filter for simple generation of PDF's from XML or JSP pages.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server.
- Performed the Unit testing and integration test cases to check the functionality of new modules.