- Senior Systems Engineer with extensive experience driving network security and accessibility. Highly skilled with system virtualization using Microsoft, VMware and Dell EMC.
- Dell EMC VXRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- VCE VBlock 540 Converged Infrastructure
- EMC VNX 5500 5600 and XtremIO SAN
- EMC Data Domain 7
- EMC Avamar backup 19.3
- VMware Vsphere 6.7
- ESXi 6.7
- Vcenter 6.7
- VMWare Horizon View 7
- VMWare vSAN 6.7
- Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud
- SAML (Commercial and Government)
- Office 365 Government Cloud
- Data Governance
- Dell EMC OpenManage Network Integration
- SQL Server 2008 2012 and 2016
- Database administration
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2016
- Remote Desktop Services
- Remote Web App
- Remote Web Access
- Windows server 2012 2016 and 2019
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- DHCP and NETBIOS
- VMWare Workspace One
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
Confidential, New Castle, DE
- Work as a member of the Information Systems group in the Office of Technology.
- Work with applications groups to virtualize applications.
- Manage EMC VNX series and XtremIO SANs.
- Manage EMC RecoverPoint for realtime disaster recovery.
- Manage VCE VBlock 540 systems at multiple sites.
- Dell EMC VXRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure administration, vSAN.
- Data center migrations from Converged Infrastructure to Hyperconverged, VBlock to VXRail.
- Manage Cisco Unified computing system for VBlock systems.
- Manage Office 365 and Azure tenants.
- Provision and implement new SAN storage for VCenter hosts.
- Build and integrate new clusters in the current Vcenter environment.
- Build and integrate VMware Horizon View 7 into current Vmware infrastructure.
- Implement RDS applications and RDS application farms for Horizon View.
- Build new servers in Vcenter as needed for ongoing projects and new projects.
- Implement VDI desktop pools for mobile users and departments moving to VDI.
- Install and configure ESXi 6.7 for adding hosts and replacing host in clusters.
- Trained and certified with county on Horizon View VCP5 - DT.
- Participate in Gartner analyst calls for research into new technologies.
- Participate in Technology steering committee meetings for all departments.
- Implemented Nvidia Tesla Grid GPU's into Cisco UCS for graphic intense application and desktop pools.
- Manage Exchange 2010 Environment, DAG groups, CAS Arrays.
- Windows Powershell for Exchange configuration and monitoring.
- Manage EMC Avamar backup system for DR, restores, replication.
- Active Directory and Directory Services auditing.
- Network diagnostics with WinPcap and Wireshark.
- VMware PowerCLI for advanced Vcenter management.
Confidential, Aston, PA
- Manage over 200 customer sites remotely and on-site.
- Maintain detailed network documentation.
- New Server builds, RAID configuration, OS installation.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010.
- VMware ESXi 5.0 and iSCSi SAN.
- Mobile device deployment with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Active Directory, Group Policy and DNS.
- Microsoft Hyper-V for application virtualization and server consolidation.
- SonicWall and Cisco firewall, VPN and router installations.
- IIS 7 installation and configuration for web based applications.
- SQL 2005 and 2008 R2, installation and configuration.
- Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Services, Remote Web App.
- TCP/IP, DNS, WINS and DHCP.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Manage network and hardware issues at over 100 customer sites.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 management for over 500 users.
- Microsoft Terminal Services, remote access, application mode access.
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management for Windows Server.
- Sonicwall VPN setup for Site-to-site VPN tunnels and SSL VPN's.
- TCP/IP, DNS, WINS and DHCP configuration on Windows Server.
- New server builds, RAID configuration, OS installation.
- Disk imaging for hardware replacements and upgrades.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Backup Exec.
- Windows 2000 and Windows XP management.
Confidential, Downingtown, PA
- Exchange 2000 and 2003 environment with over 1,500 users.
- Active Directory for Windows 2000 and 2003.
- 3Com core router management for Fiber distributed LAN.
- Citrix XP Metaframe client side management.
- New Server builds and RAID configurations.
- Group Policy management for Windows Server 2003.
- TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, and DHCP configuration on Windows Server.
- Symantec Ghost for OS image rollouts to 500+ PC's.
- Troubleshoot connection issues to 5000+ PC WAN.